SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:51 pm

FashionLover wrote:The way I see it, he was saying goodbye to whole experience, and guess who was the main part of that experience? He wished her well. I'm guessing if he had completely ignored her, that would also be span as he never cared about her and is only acknowledging missing out on the bach gig, which would then reinforce the narrative that's all he ever wanted, imo.

I think he has bowed out in a classy way.
He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I read his email as thank you all and bye. See nothing wrong with it. Don't think Rachael at this point should care one way or the other since "she's living her best life".
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by FashionLover Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:52 pm

@likeashipblown I got you. I know what you're (not) saying :gotcha:
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Poster North said, "If you like Peter you will continue to like him and if you dislike Peter you will continue to dislike him". It doesn't really matter what he says or does it seems.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:55 pm

No, he's not damned if he does and damned if he doesn't, IMO. He's damned, because he does. I wouldn't have even come to this thread to comment if he hadn't mentioned Rachel, and wanting to say so much to her.

Funny, how Rachel is getting dragged even in this thread, and she did absolutely nothing. And I'd be annoyed, if I was her, for Peter tagging my name, and getting the insane fans riled up, again. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:20 pm

I'm so sorry but Peter .....ugh.
His latest post on instagram...ugh. I assume this is his "goodbye to the franchise" post. Ok well here are my thoughts on it
He said the bachelorette was an incredible experience. Ok good
Then came the part about Rachel. All of this i wish i could have told you ...la di dah is waay to extra for me. Like keep it professional and just say thank you for the experience. I'm not saying he didn't mean it but i'm sure he knows it would cause a stir yet again. they both told us he tried to reach out to her after they broke up because he wanted to tell her this and that. That was on ATFR a month ago and now he is mentioning it again.
Why? She's in a relationship and here you are telling her that you wished you could just talk, imo meaning that it could have maybe made a difference and she would have  chosen him? Have some respect ...oh wait he wished her the best of luck to soften it a bit.

He said don't let fear and uncertainty hold you back because you might miss out on the greatest opportunity. The opportunity to Have a forever lasting relationship?? So imo  he's saying that if he was fearless and not in his head so much he would be with Rachel now. Implying that he was the first choice again.

Geez imo this dude knows exactly what to say to make people love him or love him more. What a man, what a class act, what a gentleman etc etc. he cannot and will not be the bad guy in any situation because he knows that if the majority of people turn on him, he won't be able to handle it.

Still stand by my opinion that he didn't see himself marrying Rachel hence his uncertainty. I Still think he begged her to send him home during his FS because him leaving on his own would make him the bad guy and would ruin his Bachelor chances.

To think that I actually loved the dude at the beginning haha. I just took the blinders off laugh out loud. Imo he's can be very calculating and manipulative with his words, actions and even SM posts and likes. And did he say he was Crying ...again? Why would you say that...oh never mind i know why. Good luck to him ...i hope he's satisfied with the sympathy he's getting

All jmo

Last edited by Nillay on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:28 pm

IMO, He is such a pile of cowardly trash, I can't EVEN!! 
GTFOHboy. You're weak and pitiful and confused clearly so, tell me something I don't know. I swear, he and Dean are the same silly punk in different ruffled panties, IMO. Rachel has a real man and ABC has a real bachelor now what do we have to do to LOSE this clown?? IMO It's too late for him to find his peter and he's not smart enough to pull off the snow job he's attempting so, Boy BYE! JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:32 pm

I thought his message was lovely, if people want to take something negative out of that, then that's on them. It's not his job to police people on the internet, especially when his. entire. post. was about expressing love and positivity. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 pm

As I said in his fan thread. I wish him all the best, always.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:39 pm

Rolly wrote:Poster North said, "If you like Peter you will continue to like him and if you dislike Peter you will continue to dislike him". It doesn't really matter what he says or does it seems.
Exactly so he should do everyone a favor and shut up, IMO. Today is not about him. Rachel is not about him. The Bachelor is not about him. The sooner he understands that, the sooner he can return to his little life and heal his obvious, much-deserved wounds.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:40 pm

IMO, Peter is being exactly that, passive aggressive. I do not dislike/hate Peter but he is the epitome of the Midwesterner. Anyone who has lived there (and I have) knows what it is and it is not nice.....(Several articles on Google for those not initiated to this part of America). He did not need to write this today, not now and did not need to tag Rachel in it. Get it? The feelings he would not go into, the fact that he mentioned them at all has done the damage intended - reaction from his *****, the post yesterday, the one today -----nuff said. Now someone said, he would have been destroyed cos (he is sensitive) by negative press if he had done it. Imo, it's all smoking mirrors, he would have been fine if he had done it, the season might have been boring but Peter would have discovered his strength or rather we would have seen the real strength of Peter and it is not sensitivity. The way I read it, Peter will be back, but I hope I am wrong.

For anyone who cares this is a good source https://www.thrillist.com/lifestyle/nation/my-life-living-midwestern-nice
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by starser Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:54 pm

Peter is just so gross to me. I don't know why he isn't bachelor, and frankly I don't care. OF COURSE he had to just drop this super gushy post to keep people on his side. Although Peter was probably the reason why the negotiations with TPTB didn't go through, he is still going to try to stay relevant. Peter will always be second place, and that's how he deserves to be remembered.

JMO

starser

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:59 pm

That goodbye is very Peter like. This guy is a very emotionally controlling person IMHO. He has shown those traits time and time again. Who writes a thank you IG post thanking the lead, and telling her he is full of love for her, three months after?

He could have done his thanking from the premier to the FRC in-between shading the lead and her F1. Now he's all whiny because according to the article it appears he got Pell'd. Sounds like they stuck it to him royally for playing push and pull.

I don't trust anything this guy says especially when his actions speak otherwise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd