SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:58 pm

jalkire wrote:@Aria me and you are definitely seeing eye to eye. I would also like to add that both of them are a lot alike which is why there's so much mud slinging. There both stubborn and need tons of validation all of this is about saving face but imo it's making both of them look worse.

That's what I've been saying! But in more words. I wish I was as succinct as you. laugh out loud

And I wish on Rachel's part she would just speak the truth no matter how much it hurts. Then she can truly move on with Bryan.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:02 pm

I don't think it matters when Rachel realized Peter wasn't "the one". Most if not all the leads say after the show that their F1 was always the one. Heck, Kaitlyn herself told Shawn he was the one before she even slept with Nick and took him to F2. It's just the show. I have zero sympathy for Peter. Peter was spared having to pick out a ring and propose like other F2s have had to do in the past. Based on that Peter got off easy.

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:03 pm

mysthelma wrote:Peter started all the nastiness with his "go find someone to have a mediocre life with" like say what.... and Rachel having to relive that on the afr. Plus all his shading of Bryan on IG. Rachel was rather complementary of Peter on the afr until the am leaving my best life comments which I thought was a fair response imo.

I agree tho all the side show pettiness from the friends and family is rather unnecessary.

He said that comment 3 months ago and apologised for it several times on Monday. I don't think that's starting anything, more like trying to make amends. I think people are twisting that comment around anyway. It obviously wasn't a nice thing to say, but context is everything. He was still under the impression that he was the one Rachel wanted, probably because she wouldn't just break up with him despite him telling her he can't propose. And if Rachel did love him and dumped him simply because of the proposal, then she'd be settling in his eyes. I think it was just a rude way to express that thought, born out of frustration. Doesn't mean he still thinks that or wishes her any unhappiness. I'd hate to watch any of my arguments back and be reminded of some of the things I said or were said to me. Some things are best forgotten or life would be full of resentment and bitterness. I thought he handled his live discussion with Rachel very well and knew when to let things go. I would've been tempted to press her on those deep-rooted issues and ask why she made us go through that 3-hour long breakup if it was never about the proposal. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:08 pm

But who are we to say what are truth is? She has never denied that she had no emotion for him or it was not hard to say goodbye to him. She is trying to say there was so much more to what happened that just being about a proposal. This is still a tv show, having anyone else in the top 2 will be predictable as hell because her top 2 was always Bryan and Peter.

Like Jordan said in his podcast, the leads know who they will pick early on and there is so much more going on behind the scenes that we don't get to see but that does not stop them from playing it out. Rachel is saying as much as she can without having to say the producers did this or that because she is still under contract. ALL JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Everyone just needs to keep everyone else's name out of their mouths and they can all live their best lives and pay the other side dust.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:14 pm

I still just want in on the group texts laugh out loud
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Dessler wrote:But who are we to say what are truth is? She has never denied that she had no emotion for him or it was not hard to say goodbye to him. She is trying to say there was so much more to what happened that just being about a proposal. This is still a tv show, having anyone else in the top 2 will be predictable as hell because her top 2 was always Bryan and Peter.

Like Jordan said in his podcast, the leads know who they will pick early on and there is so much more going on behind the scenes that we don't get to see but that does not stop them from playing it out. Rachel is saying as much as she can without having to say the producers did this or that because she is still under contract. ALL JMO

Okay. I'll just concede the point. I think her PR needs to be better, because the message is muddled. I think ABC is handling Peter's PR because he indeed is their pick for The Bachelor. I really, really believe that. If that's the case, what can she really do, but weather the storm.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 pm

All I know is if Peter is the bach and he finds a woman, she better treat him right (it's about HIS happiness, after all) cause if she doesn't, Peter's "squad" will chew her up and spit her out. laugh out loud IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:27 pm

quietpal wrote:All I know is if Peter is the bach and he finds a woman, she better treat him right (it's about HIS happiness, after all) cause if she doesn't, Peter's "squad" will chew her up and spit her out. laugh out loud IMO

I think all contestants have their "squads". This is not just a Peter thing, hence Peter getting death threats on SM because he couldn't tell Rachel he loved her. IMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:33 pm

That stuff needs to be turned over to local law enforcement.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Another part of Peter's Reality TV interview for enjoyment and dissection, laugh out loud.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-runner-up-peter-kraus-talks-becoming-next-the-bachelor-star-22536m.php
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:57 pm

I guess I just root for the complex type of love that songs and movies are written about, which is what I saw with Peter and Rachel. All JMO.

This is way back but I'm only catching up now in this thread since to be honest, I don't care that much about Peter. I find the quoted comment very telling and fitting, especially with regard to a lot of what I've read online this week regarding the finale and those relationships.

I'll just say that Rachel, by her own admission, felt much the same and how well has that worked out for her all these years? I'm not surprised though. Look at all these television shows and movies and the couples that end up being the favored one - the popularity of your Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl and Elena and Damon on The Vampire Diaires, etc. etc. too many examples to list. Oh it's so angsty and "deep" and "passionate".

But what no one ever talks about is how the credits end on these shows, movies, etc. but not so much in real life when the struggle becomes a daily thing. What seems so sexy and passionate isn't so much when it's your reality every day and the bad outdoes the good. IMO, Rachel being able to see past that unhealthy habit and want better for herself is what's called really growing up and having mature relationships versus fantasies of how hot and passionate drama is. And the more dramatic and hard it is, it must be love. JMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd