SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:50 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 20429385_1939021496385466_7307694942120312832_n
source: @jasminegoode_ Instagram Story

Rachel alludes to the same thing tonight in her last tweet IMO..."the wants it with me" suggests that she, like many of us, came to the conclusion that he really didn't want her.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 50930610
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:56 am

@makeover IKR? I've noticed that Jasmine in particular has been particularly supportive of Bryan on Twitter (which is awesome) ... but seeing this IG story by Jaimi re. Peter which Jasmine agreed with... I'm glad her friends have her back Smiley

@sfrank yep - IMO Rachel is making it blatantly clear how she feels with the "shady" and "wanting someone who wants what she wants with her" tweets. She's basically saying exactly what Brachel supporters are thinking and I love it. #keepingit100 Smiley

Re. Peter patting Rachel on the shoulders as she got emotional - SO. DAMN. AWKWARD. (imo).
That was so weird, honestly. Like I'm not Nick and Vanessa's biggest fan but compare that scene with Nick holding Vanessa as she cried in their finale. Night and day. I hope if he becomes the Bachelor, he can muster up more emotion because man, that was painful.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:09 am

@sfrank She said that same quote "I came here to find somebody who wants what I want and wants it with me...I haven't had that before" in one of her first interviews back from filming Here. I think she figured out Peter during filming.

@TheWrongReasons I'm not always a huge Jasmine fan, but I love that she's sticking up our girl. And, yikes, if that's any indication how Rachel's feeling.

And, yes!!! So awkward. I'm not the biggest V/N fan either, but you can see that they actually were very emotionally attached to each other and Nick hated seeing her cry and wanted to comfort her. The woman Peter is supposedly falling in love with is crying because of him and he just sits there? Ugh, I can't with him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:17 am

@Aria I'm all for anyone sticking up for Rachel and/or Bryan since a lot of Bach Nation seems to kiss the ground Peter walks on. Rolling Eyes I've even gotten tired of listening to a lot of podcasts because most seem to be so pro-Peter/anti-Bryan, rinse, repeat and it's just so repetitive and annoying. Sharleen and some of Rachel's friends seem to be the rare exceptions.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:38 am

I know Rachel hanged out with Jasmine a few nights ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if she gave her the downlow (explicitly or through hints). It's not like Rachel is trying to be coy in recent interviews anyway.

Maybe Dean shading Bryan on a TV interview is a pre-emptive strike, because he may know that more unflattering things will be coming his buddy Peter's way. Just my speculation.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:06 am

Maddy wrote:
pbmax wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Peter would have had my complete admiration if he was true to himself and took himself out of the running, like a Brooks and others did.
He kept forcing himself to say the right things to Rachel and make it to the next round.
Very disgenous and conniving.
Each episode that passes confirms that he is the Player of this series.
He's the Bentley of Bentleys.
ETA imo
This is exactly what I have said. He has bamboozled,  hoodwinked  his fans. It's as plain as day that this man is not in love, nor falling in love with Rachel.  Heck not even wanting to date her. He didn't come on this show for Rachel,  he came for one reason and one reason only, to be the bachelor.  He pretended to like Rachel at the beginning to take him far and now that he's this far, he can show he don't give darn. Plain and simple.  MO
Interesting that some people don't see it at all and see Bryan as a bad guy! Suspect

I am one of those.... I totally do not see this ugly, negative Peter so many are describing. He is more honest and attractive....personality and physically than TOG. Rachel's family seems like perceptive people and they are skeptical of Bryan....I am too. And to describe Peter like Bentley.... Bentley ?!? I could not disagree more. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:15 am

IMHO Rachel's family were given a lot of prep how to approach both guys, too. It's funny how it's all following the show script, to a T. I mean Bryan's 'is he too good to be true, is he the sleazy player and feeding just lines' sl, which the family knows to follow too. A coincidence? I think not.

I was reading a lot of sm yesterday, and there were tons of cheers for Rachel's family to 'rip Bryan a new one, show him up' etc, and I don't get why. What has he done to deserve a public beat down? Just be TOG and opposing Peter? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:34 am

Rolly wrote:
Maddy wrote:
pbmax wrote:
This is exactly what I have said. He has bamboozled,  hoodwinked  his fans. It's as plain as day that this man is not in love, nor falling in love with Rachel.  Heck not even wanting to date her. He didn't come on this show for Rachel,  he came for one reason and one reason only, to be the bachelor.  He pretended to like Rachel at the beginning to take him far and now that he's this far, he can show he don't give darn. Plain and simple.  MO
Interesting that some people don't see it at all and see Bryan as a bad guy! Suspect

I am one of those.... I totally do not see this ugly, negative Peter so many are describing. He is more honest and attractive....personality and physically than TOG. Rachel's family seems like perceptive people and they are  skeptical of Bryan....I am too. And to describe Peter like Bentley.... Bentley ?!? I could not disagree more. JMO.

I don't think Peter is a bad guy but I do believe in this situation he is not acting as well as he could. Rachel has been clear about what she wants- an engagement, that level of commitment. Peter also seems clear about what he doesn't want- what she wants. It seems he wants her to be the bad guy and cut him rather than either leaving or being 100% honest in saying they aren't in the same place. Not sure why he continues to try to stay if he isn't angling to be the Bachelor. Peter listed being on this show as a high school aspiration, he tried multiple times- he knew the premise. So if he isn't feeling it, which he clearly isn't, why continue to essentially make Rachel try to win him over?

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:36 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 20429385_1939021496385466_7307694942120312832_n
source: @jasminegoode_ Instagram Story

And what if in the end Peter does want to be engaged .... just not to Rachel.
And maybe he cares enough to want to continue the relationship, just not be the engaged. Why should he leave?
And what if Bryan is the one but he wasn't ready to propose? What would she do?

The only sure thing is Bryan so of course she will pick him. She will not leave this show empty handed. She must be engaged with a ring and declaration of his undying love. Then they will date and see where this goes. How unrealistic is this? Seriously? I'm kind of disgusted with myself for watching this show.

#SeasonCan'tEndSoonEnough  no no

Last edited by Rolly on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:41 am

The thing that really get to me with the US shows is the engagement at the end. I've said it before AUS and NZ seasons do not end in an engagement, but they often lead to long term relationships, engagements, weddings, babies. It's so much more realistic IMO and I really don't understand why US keeps on with the engagement at the end thing. Maybe someone can explain this? JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:50 am

@Just Looking many of us do not like the engagement. I loved JPG. He refused the engagement and saying ILY. I was in full support, but his F1 was crushed by it. It is a part of the US show now, whether you like it or not. It is expected, has been since DeAnna was the bachelorette. Their absolute destruction on JPG four years ago made it obvious on the US show you will propose.

Peter was nominated, then applied for himself? So he knew what this show was and expected. But even with that, you can't do it, it just actually means that much to you, but you still care about this woman, you do want to date her. If you are telling her that you just aren't ready for engagement, don't you hold her? Don't you comfort her? Don't you tell her how much she means to you? Telling her to stick to what she wants and a shoulder pat to me, that says "hey, I am fine without you.".

So if you absolutely can't propose, fine, you can act like you care. I didn't see any caring body language, but stilted words.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:12 am

Just Looking wrote:The thing that really get to me with the US shows is the engagement at the end.  I've said it before AUS and NZ seasons do not end in an engagement, but they often lead ready for a his after a few months?to long term relationships, engagements, weddings, babies.  It's so much more realistic IMO and I really don't understand why US keeps on with the engagement at the end thing.  Maybe someone can explain this?  JMO

ITA if it were acceptable to have this end without an engagement it would make more sense. They have had maybe two individual dates with many other guys involved and then an engagement is expected? It cheapens the asking her to marry you if you ask me. Who is honestly ready for this after a few months? I don't care that it's always been this way. deadhorse Still doesn't make sense to me. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702