SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:11 am

I think that Rachel made her pick (of Bryan) by Geneva at the latest, and maybe even before that. Given that premise, I'm really confused at this point about what is going on between her and Peter. I get that Peter's feelings have been slow to develop, and he feels ambivalent about proposing. He has been open and easy to read in that regard. But it's like she was having a hard time letting go of him emotionally, even though IMO she had already decided in favor of Bryan. I realize that she has a show to put on, but there is something there that is not completely adding up.

If Peter gets his heart broken (will the storyline be, too little, too late?) it will be the perfect setup for the Bachelor gig.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:15 am

I don't understand the mentality that a relationship has to be fraught with conflict to be believable. IMO Rachel and Bryan have always had the best connection and an easy lightness about them. I have enjoyed watching them fall in love with each other because they laugh and smile and truly mutually support each other. Obviously they have hot chemistry and major passion but that is not the overriding connection I see that sets them above the others. They just have the It factor IMO. Rachel saying Bryan makes her feel accepted like no other man has ever made her feel...is the ultimate goal in a healthy relationship IMO. Thankfully Rachel broke her old patterns and chose the man who truly loves her and she loves back. Rachel and Bryan are relationship reciprocity. IMO.
Peter is the opposite IMO. There is always a struggle over something...primarily that Peter makes Rachel feel lesser...as in not good enough. I don't find that sort of a struggle in a relationship desirable. I find it exhausting. Peter and Rachel are not light and airy together...their time is not full of laughter. Why would Rachel settle for a man who does not know if he wants her as his future wife?? I think Rachel was attracted to Peters looks and her past history in relationships for going after someone she needs to fix and a man whom ultimately doesn't find her enough. Peter is good looking but he has a lot of baggage IMO. I think Rachel realized relationships don't have to be filled with struggle.
Eric is a good guy but IMO he is in the friendzone with Rachel. They have the lightness and fun factor together but they lack the passion. Eric and Rachel are just in a different zone of life IMO.

I am very happy for Rachel in realtime and her obvious over the moon happiness with her choice. She is absolutely glowing with beauty these days. Yay to a successful outcome to this crazy show for Rachel and Bryan. Their story makes me smile.Smiley IMO it is a love story that ranks among the obvious kismet love stories from the Franchise.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:44 am

SFoster wrote:In fact, just today was telling my DH that Rachel seems to be getting a bit "diva-ish" in her interviews. She's loving the limelight!  Whatever. laugh out loud
Yep, totally agree. And today she annoyed me at the MTA. She seemed like she was just out to drag these guys and after the bloopers, all the guys were laughing and she seemed annoyed that they were having a good time and the focus wasn't her. All JMO.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:00 am

albean99 wrote:I like Kenny and would have no problem with him as TB. I don't know about Eric. He's likable but not sure I could see him as lead.

I don't have doubt in who's the f1 (as sleuthed) but the edit at the end of this season is strange. I can't figure out why they're showing so much doubt with Peter who isn't the f1 instead of Bryan who is. I don't see Eric as a player in the ending and we saw Peter at the f3 RC so don't think they're trying to make us think she sends Peter home on his FD. Bryan isn't the first f1 to have a lot of chemistry with the lead so don't think they're trying to hide that nor have they really tried. I'm just not sure what they're going for. no idea

Me either Smiley   I enjoyed the previous MTA scenes.  Loved seeing a glimpse of Dylan again.  I forgot about Ashley's on air sonogram...that was kinda weird.  I did like many of the guys in this cast which surprised me as in the beginning I was disappointed.  I am with those who think Rachel did kind of lead Dean on.  I do agree, hated Dean's hair.     I laughed when Matt/Rachel finally answered the question we all had about how he lasted so long. CH IMO did know about the Lee tweets so that was disingenuous.  I take Kenny's side on the whole story.  Lee is IMO sorry he was caught, but the jury is out as to whether he can/will change.  Kenny's daughter is well spoken and a beautiful young lady.   The edits/previews are making me scratch my head as well.  I give up trying to understand the game plan from this crew.  The show was a bit better than I thought it might be mainly because of Kenny and some of the guys who we had heard little from...Anthony, Matt.  Not sure why not a peep from Alex. I enjoyed seeing the guys support each other.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:11 am

Just finished watching and found it to be one of the most tolerable tell-alls, even with the Kenny and Lee stuff. I am amazed at the outstanding men that were recruited for this show - Anthony can you go into politics please? We need people to discuss the hard stuff and make us come together!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:12 am

Dean did you borrow that jacket from Alex or Peter? How about those socks?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:19 am

kraft33 wrote:
SFoster wrote:In fact, just today was telling my DH that Rachel seems to be getting a bit "diva-ish" in her interviews. She's loving the limelight!  Whatever. laugh out loud
Yep, totally agree. And today she annoyed me at the MTA. She seemed like she was just out to drag these guys and after the bloopers, all the guys were laughing and she seemed annoyed that they were having a good time and the focus wasn't her. All JMO.

I think she's been that way for a while now. And I don't think it's at all unusual (to one degree or another) for many of the Bachelorettes. The power they have in keeping or dismissing the men seems to go to their heads a little bit. Sometime around midseason, I remember Rachel making a very typical Bachelorette statement, i.e. something to do with it is HER journey, and SHE is here to find love so SHE needs to do what SHE needs to do, blah, blah, blah. And I remember thinking, honey, it's not all about you. The men get to have a say as well. laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:54 am

Aria wrote:
sfrank wrote:I disagree - Chris dad said that Chris wanted Becca and that was fairly obvious to me as well. He family wanted him to pick Whitney so he did. Never really so it with them. I think Rachel and Bryan's chemistry is off the charts and very obvious to anyone watching. JMO

You'd be surprised - I've seen so many people say "she really wants Peter, but she's so desperate for a proposal she's going to pick her second choice, Bryan, instead". Including people like Ali who should know better!

I agree that with Chris, that storyline was actually legit, whereas this season, I think Bryan was going to win regardless. I just think that's the storyline they're giving us and enough people are buying. IMO.

That's believable only if you dismiss Bryan's FIR, adreliane date, the matching watches, Rachel's reaction during MTP, the way she melts when he tells he loves her, etc.

People want to believe Peter is F1 and they'll create any theory to justify it in their own minds giggling
JMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:19 am

sfrank wrote:
Aria wrote:
sfrank wrote:I disagree - Chris dad said that Chris wanted Becca and that was fairly obvious to me as well. He family wanted him to pick Whitney so he did. Never really so it with them. I think Rachel and Bryan's chemistry is off the charts and very obvious to anyone watching. JMO

You'd be surprised - I've seen so many people say "she really wants Peter, but she's so desperate for a proposal she's going to pick her second choice, Bryan, instead". Including people like Ali who should know better!

I agree that with Chris, that storyline was actually legit, whereas this season, I think Bryan was going to win regardless. I just think that's the storyline they're giving us and enough people are buying. IMO.

That's believable only if you dismiss Bryan's FIR, adreliane date, the matching watches, Rachel's reaction during MTP, the way she melts when he tells he loves her, etc.

People want to believe Peter is F1 and they'll create any theory to justify it in their own minds giggling
JMO
Not to mention the syrupily sweet "Hi, baby!". I shudder whenever I replay that, laugh out loud.

If for some shocking reason Bryan is not F1, oh lawdy I pity the guy that is F1 and hope he has high self esteem and unshakable confidence in his relationship with Rachel.

Seriously though, from hometowns onwards I saw Rachel's excitement dimmed for everyone but Bryan. To me the sob fest with Peter just means she hated hurting him and cared for his feelings. She has said that she chose the one she couldn't imagine her life without. Proposal or not I think she would have picked Peter if she can't imagine her life without him.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 34 1646190589

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:03 am

makeover wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Aria wrote:

JMO
Not to mention the syrupily sweet "Hi, baby!". I shudder whenever I replay that, laugh out loud.

If for some shocking reason Bryan is not F1, oh lawdy I pity the guy that is F1 and hope he has high self esteem and unshakable confidence in his relationship with Rachel.

Seriously though, from hometowns onwards I saw Rachel's excitement dimmed for everyone but Bryan. To me the sob fest with Peter just means she hated hurting him and cared for his feelings. She has said that she chose the one she couldn't imagine her life without. Proposal or not I think she would have picked Peter if she can't imagine her life without him.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 34 1646190589
This is big for me too. I've said this all along - IMO, it would be pretty tough to handle

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:30 am

Amy Kaufman (LA Times) threw Eric a watch party last night. His IG story is pretty funny, captioning scenes from MTA! Amy has a sign out front "It's Miracle Season, Baby- We out here!!!" laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:37 am

Rachel has said in interviews that she was not in love with any of the men until after MTPs. She was falling in love with all of them during HTDs. She said in Spain that she never would have believed that she could feel the same way about 3 men "at the same damn time". So imo she did not have a clear favorite from the beginning. I think that FDs are for solidifying her feelings but also solidifying which two will certainly propose. Judging from what Raven said when the squad came on for the mud wrestling, Rachel was most interested in Eric. And she told her two friends in Dallas (MTP) that she thought Bryan was a douchebag at first (when did that opinion change?). So I don't think she is going to say at the end that she knew from the moment he stepped out of the limo. She takes her time to decide, she doesn't believe in love at first sight, she believes in getting to know a person first, etc. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose