SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:20 pm

makeover wrote:Peter posted a comment on his IG again, asking people to stop trashing the contestants on the show so much: "No matter what your views or beliefs are, don't be the hate as it only creates more. Be the light and love that brightens the world around you."  I totally agree with you, Pete. I hope you share that wisdom with your buddy Dean as well.

I'd have a lot more respect for Peter if he followed his own advice and didn't like negative comments about his fellow contestant. Just another case of Peter's actions not matching his words. JMO no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Aria wrote:Sometimes I think August 7th will come and go and people will still be arguing about who won. IMO.
Which makes zero sense to me, because there is ZERO chemistry between Peter and Rachel imo, and he could not be less interested in her if he tried.   Meanwhile she and Bryan are doing
a sizzling salsa, and burning up the screen!!   giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:38 pm

I just think it's okay for different folks to cheer on their favorite. Thank goodness we are not required to think one way or another on this forum and all opinions are embraced. I'm TeamEric but I appreciate the devotion of Peter fans and Bryan fans. It's just a matter of being convinced imo. We see different things because we are all individuals with different ways of looking at things. I think it's okay. Of course, folks are not going to argue about the winner after August 7. But they will complain about the choice, that's a given. Whoever wins, there will be naysayers against that winner. (But I'm going to be happy and do a happy dance. I hope.) laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:41 pm

Belated congrats to @socalfan and everyone who contributed to the SHV smoking gun discovery! clapping! bowdown wow
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:01 pm

makeover wrote:Peter posted a comment on his IG again, asking people to stop trashing the contestants on the show so much: "No matter what your views or beliefs are, don't be the hate as it only creates more. Be the light and love that brightens the world around you."  I totally agree with you, Pete. I hope you share that wisdom with your buddy Dean as well.

I'm glad he said this even if it was a bit late. At least he did come out and say it.
Now maybe Dean will follow his lead.
So good for Peter.
Now maybe some of Peter's fans from other areas(NOT HERE) will do likewise I seen some awful things in the thin guise of X, Y and Z, but basically are masked hate, hate and hate. I'm sure Peter would not foster those types of postings and sentiments. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:07 pm

It's usually stupid to hate the lead if they doesn't choose the f2 favorite but it's doubly, doubly, triply, and quadruply stupid this round because the f2 favorite doesn't even want the lead!! laugh out loud it's hilarious. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Now maybe some of Peter's fans from other areas(NOT HERE) will do likewise I seen some awful things in the thin guise of X, Y and Z, but basically are masked hate, hate and hate.  I'm sure Peter would not foster those types of postings and sentiments. JMOAA

I think it's not only some Peter fanatics who have gone off the rails. I find myself SMH at some of the stuff I see posted on all their IG posts. At this point I'm not sure what's worse; comments made by sore loser fans or sore winner fans. There's so much negativity and poking going on; it's very disheartening IMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 pm

@Acrunch I have personally received pms from members (numerous) all season of things that have been misquoted and taken out of context from this forum and posted elsewhere.
I have had my own words twisted against me time after time and posted on several other venues.
I have chosen to take the high road. That is all I am going to say about the subject.
Again, I am going to let Peter's words do the talking for us:
"No matter what your views or beliefs are, don't be the hate as it only creates more. Be the light and love that brightens the world around you."
I really believe that says it best. Regardless of who any of us are. Regardless of what color our skin is, our religious beliefs are, our political views are etc.  I believe all of us have a degree of ignorance in us. We are human. Let's try to forgive and learn and love. That's how we learn and grow. If we can continue to harbor hate we gain nothing. JMOAA.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Norcalgal wrote:To a certain extent, this show feeds into a romantic's love for HEA. And those who prefer Peter are putting on their rose-colored glasses and hoping for their version of HEA. There is too much evidence for Bryan not to be F1 ... as much as I prefer Peter to Bryan personally.

Some posters love the sleuthing and discovering the hidden info that allows them to see past editing and select the F1 based on evidence. SM has made sleuthing easier than in the beginning days of this franchise. And then there are posters that just like to snark - some of the best snark posters have toned it down in recent years (looking at you K - love your posts regardless!) but others have stepped it up. I've noticed that the frequency of snark has coincided with the growth in SM.  JMHO

I totally agree that the show manages to feed into a person's version of a love story which is why most seasons all F4 have atleast a fraction of the audience rooting for them IMO. I totally understand and respect the opinion of those who see the love story with Peter even though I don't see it. However, there is only one F1 at the end of this and irrespective of which love story we prefer, that is an irrefutable fact. I feel this season people are denying obvious facts to fit their narratives which is causing more snark all around and excessive deification/vilification of contestants is causing more hate all around on SM IMO.

I love sleuthing and fitting the jigsaw pieces for F1 but whether I like or dislike the F1 has no bearing on it. I love snarking as well but post it here and never on the contestant's IG. I think that is enough consideration on my part for people who willingly put themselves on TV for my entertainment and their 15 mins of fame. I just wish people wouldn't take the snark personally when it is directed towards their favs. It just leads us down a path where everyone loses, feelings are hurt and we all look like idiots arguing and fighting over people who don't even know we exist (JMO).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:16 pm

The happy couple at the end is not immune to questions and I feel like Rachel & Bryan are adults and can handle a little criticism. They may want to stay off SM though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:19 pm

IA people can cheer on whoever they want and speculate fabricating scenario's based on their own fantasies. There is the other part which is what this forum is all about, and that's sleuthing. Gathering evidence that points to the F1, based on actual s/caps, facts, locations matched up, timing of SHV's proof of the whereabouts of the speculated F1 and other endless clues that are gathered.

These add up to speculation and sometimes proof of who the F1 is. To say that these items can be photoshopped, or Rachel can be taken there separately and a pic taken of her, then Bryan is taken there separately to fool everyone IMO isn't rational logical thinking. We have proof for many seasons July 4th is SHV, for sure. That's the weekend we are on the look out. This season didn't disappoint. To add to that the actual SHV location was sleuthed to a tee, along with Bryan in the very same pool, along with hatgate, watchgate and pillowgate, among a lot of other things that have been uncovered. If this isn't proof and one still doesn't believe the outcome, they are welcome to continue rooting for their favourite, however  to say that everyone can root for who they want, and all opinions are embraced is fine, IA however as a sleuthing forum, it's difficult to embrace an opinion where there is no valid point to prove why that opinion is formed. To discount it by saying, TPTB can be playing with us, or it's a foiler season, without any valid proof or explanation, isn't going to be taken seriously by sleuthers and will be questioned by sluethers, not to be snarky but to understand why that opinion that doesn't make sense is being shared.

When sleuthers speculate, it's done with concrete information, a s/cap, SM, something is giving us a reason to speculate. Saying Bryan isn't the F1 and Peter is going to profess his love because of the way he looks at her, and they'll live happily ever after is a fantasy IMHO based on the desire that Peter is the F1. Unless someone watched the FRC and can upload a vid, or has pics of Peter twirlling Rachel, then maybe there is proof. Up until now, nothing points to Peter or Eric as the F1, nothing at all IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:46 pm

kraft33 wrote:Rachel was pretty sour and petty last season too. Didn't Vanessa congratulate her on Twitter for being the bachelorette and Rachel didn't even acknowledge her? And let's not forget her Kelly interview where she basically said she moved on to better things instead of saying something nice about Nick when Nick always praised her.
There's no doubt in my mind that Rachel had her reasons for those actions. We don't know what went on behind the scene, and alot of the women apparently agreed with Rachel's actions.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal