SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Notarose, is there more snapvideos of Nick? Thanks!
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Mods, are we close to the point of splitting these two into their own threads? *heavy sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:21 pm

They will be split today. I was waiting for one week, which is today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:25 pm

No more Nessa fan thread...I know its inevitable but still sad.... sad

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:36 pm

RIP Nissa thread. I am so sad but it has been a beautiful thread & beautiful few months. Uk Nick Chick forever.
Dedicating this song to Nissa. I cannot  recommend this albumn enough, although it does make you feel you are in a break up yourself. Wistful, melancholy, with waves of uplifting sunsets. Love you guys, see you on the Nick thread. bestbud!
Fleet Foxes from the albumn Crack Up
https://youtu.be/T6rVJYmQFiY

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They will be split today. I was waiting for one week, which is today.

For me, still, a love story of worth.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:13 pm

sdmom wrote:No more Nessa fan thread...I know its inevitable but still sad.... sad

Yeah it sucks. The love between them was real and intense. I guess they were only meant to pass through each others lives, make some impact which will eventually help lead them both to whoever it is both are meant to spend a lifetime with. BTW this post is coming from my head. My heart is still working on catching up to this philosophy.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:17 pm

For me, Nissa will remain one of the most beautiful and realistic relationships from this show. Two people who were different and knew their challenges from the get go but did their absolute best to try to overcome them coz of the love they had for each other. I hope they both find the love and happiness they are looking for. heartbeat heartbeat

To all my fellow NickChicks and Vanessa fans, see you on their threads. Our friendship goes beyond the relationships on this show. No matter what, we'll be there for each other. group hug

To new beginnings.. wine
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:24 pm

coolangel wrote:For me, Nissa will remain one of the most beautiful and realistic relationships from this show. Two people who were different and knew their challenges from the get go but did their absolute best to try to overcome them coz of the love they had for each other. I hope they both find the love and happiness they are looking for. heartbeat heartbeat

To all my fellow NickChicks and Vanessa fans, see you on their threads. Our friendship goes beyond the relationships on this show. No matter what, we'll be there for each other. group hug

To new beginnings.. wine
group hug

Somethings' up with Nick. JMO. I just sense a shift. Bells but not alarm bells so Something Positive. Guess time will tell as I'm in abstract mode with nary a proof from my sleuthing labours but a new positive beginning of any kind would be welcome.

To the love and happiness of 2 wonderfully unique beings blowkiss blowkiss

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi! Someone in twitter posted this pic of Nick https://twitter.com/ErinMae21/status/903668908074319872Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 73 Dip6av10
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:34 pm

I live here in Texas and I think it is great that he is using his platform to help the people that are devastated by this tragic hurricane. Thanks Nick yes Hugs to all the Nickchicks group hug
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:31 pm

The time has come to separate the threads. Thanks to everyone, for their dedication to this couple. I commend Nick fans for always posting in a positive manner regardless of which thread you are posting in.

I look forward to seeing where their life path takes them next. It's been a joy to see Nick so happy and to follow him since Andi's season. I wish them both lots of happiness as they move forward.

Hopefully there will be some Sharleen and Andy wedding pics surfacing on SM.

We will keep this Fan thread as this is the original one since Andi's season.

The title was changed.

General Discussion threads for Nick and for Vanessa here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez