SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:15 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:
alvickers wrote:@NostalgicNZA Thanks for asking! She is my favorite!
Mine too! I feel like she's forgotten here laugh out loud

I just saw that you postef something in the non spoiler thread nostalgicNZA, we spoiled ones are not alowed to do that. It would be good to delete it as soon as possible.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:31 pm

@Miyala sorry about that! I thought as long as I don't give spoilers I can post there. I've deleted it Smiley
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:38 pm

Thanks for catching that @Miyala and rectifying it @NostalgicNZA yes

Just a reminder: NO one that is spoiled (meaning you read/post in these threads for Matty that have the word *Spoilers* in the title) is allowed to post in the Non-spoiled threads at all. No links, no pics, no nothing, even if the non-spoiled ask for things, no non-spoiled member can post there (only mods/admin) and nothing can be discussed in these threads about the non-spoiled. To make it easy, if tempted at all to discuss or post there, just don't read the non-spoiled threads at all. If there is any post made in the Non-spoiled threads that is spotted please use these spoiled threads to make it known, PM me or GA, or hit the report button in the Non-spoiled thread so it can be taken care of.

Thanks so much everyone  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:19 pm

I finally watched Elise and Matty together and I don't see it. I wish I did but I don't. The only thing I want to see now is if Mattys BL changes with Laura. It is unusual that she has had to wait so long for her second single date. I am taking this as Matty was a goner with Laura from the start and he still needs to make a show, so he probably had to put the brakes on with her before it gave it away. To tell you the truth i am loosing interest in this season and i probably will only continue to watch when i am really bored and have the time. AJMHO
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Yeah, I really wish he would choose Elise because I like her more than Laura from what I have seen BUT looking at Lauras date again he was sooo smitten with her. It will be interesting to see how he moves forward with her. I think with Elise he had this expression a lot of being stunned (it could really be that he was surprised). I am afraid he will friend zone Elise in the end... Unfortantly

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:46 pm

Does anyone know how long the f1 stays with the bach after the FRC usually?
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:36 pm

mercieme wrote:
NostalgicNZA wrote:
alvickers wrote:@NostalgicNZA Thanks for asking! She is my favorite!
Mine too! I feel like she's forgotten here laugh out loud

hi @NostalgicNZA....Flo is not forgotten....we have used SC to speculate she made it to F4 HTDs. Her story line is quiet now but it will pick back up next week Episode 12 where we believe she gets that SD where they fly on an helicopter and do some pottery activity.

The one thing we are not sure of yet is if she made it to F2....we don't have any SC to confirm that yet. However we have sleuthing done in her thread that suggests that she was back in Amsterdam visiting her family around May 18/19 which was when the finale (FRC) was filmed in Thailand. If that sleuthing is correct then Flo can't be the final girl but once we get the SCs from the next season promo, we will know one way or the other who the F2 girls are IMO.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4189p12-florence-alexandra-sophia-moerenhout-red-bikini-girl-bachelor-australia-season-5-sleuthing-spoilers
But wasFRC definitely those dates?

Matty also said somewhere that F1 went a very round-a-bout way back to australia... Maybe F1 flew to Australia via Amsterdam?

Just putting out the possibility. i don't think there is nearly enough chemistry for her to be F1.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:46 pm

@spangler I am super confident FRC was either May 19th or 20th depending on time zone. A poster flagged it here that Matty re-surfaced on May 20th by liking a post. Also ol mate Osher was MIA on May 19th or May 20th as well also depending on time zone.

Regarding Flo, based on the sleuthing done by poster Amalia, Flo arrived in Amsterdam either on May 18th or May 19th and came back to Australia on June 8th...so the 3 days of travel that Matty mentioned does not apply to her IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:47 pm

mercieme wrote:@spangler I am super confident FRC was either May 19th or 20th depending on time zone. A poster flagged it here that Matty re-surfaced on May 20th by liking a post. Also ol mate Osher was MIA on May 19th or May 20th as well also depending on time zone.

Regarding Flo, based on the sleuthing done by poster Amalia, Flo arrived in Amsterdam either on May 18th or May 19th and came back to Australia on June 8th...so the 3 days of travel that Matty mentioned does not apply to her IMHO.

Thanks for clarifying.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:08 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
AEF wrote:

I watched Elise's and Laura's dates side by side with the sound off. IMO, Matty is much more relaxed with Elise and I see giddy and more passionate with Laura.  

Matty has gotten more relaxed as the season rolls on. I think he's doing a pretty good job of handling the girls - esp with the dessert assault with Jen last episode. Shows me he knows how to communicate.

This is true Matty has become more relaxed. Although the same type of chemistry with Laura continues, imo he about to devour Laura with his kisses on the Nepean Belle. IMO Matty and Elise will have different chemistry because their relationship has really just started and is coming off a more friendship base.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:44 pm

BabyGotBach wrote:I finally watched Elise and Matty together and I don't see it.  I wish I did but I don't.  The only thing I want to see now is if Mattys BL changes with Laura.  It is unusual that she has had to wait so long for her second single date.  I am taking this as Matty was a goner with Laura from the start and he still needs to make a show, so he probably had to put the brakes on with her before it gave it away. To tell you the truth i am loosing interest in this season and i probably will only continue to watch when i am really bored and have the time. AJMHO

Sadly, I agree with you.

Laura is incredibly sure of herself, and probably exactly what Matty is/was looking for. When you click, you just click. They definitely have chemistry.

The sad thing is the way the producers have edited her- I've spoken to a few people who know her in real life and they all say she is lovely- but for some reason, when I watch her on this show I don't get that at all. I just see her as being overbearing, cocky and overly rehearsed.

Why do the producers always insist on editing the F1 like this (except for Snez)? It's such a shame! We want to root for the good guys/girls!

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:52 pm

Oh, good to hear how Laura is irl. I'm so confused by this season!!!! :headbanging
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy