SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:13 pm

I have a feeling the first kiss music for Laura/Matty is the same as for Sam Frost/Sasha, but not sure where is best to find a video to confirm.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 pm

solaroo wrote:I have a feeling the first kiss music for Laura/Matty is the same as for Sam Frost/Sasha, but not sure where is best to find a video to confirm.

@solaroo....nope...y'all are making me go through the archives giggling Sam F and Sasha had the same F1 music as Richie/Alex and Sam/Snez and Sam F/Blake for their first kiss.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Yesterday's kiss music was from Frc for GL/Lee when GL was talking to Lee.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:58 pm

mercieme wrote:
solaroo wrote:I have a feeling the first kiss music for Laura/Matty is the same as for Sam Frost/Sasha, but not sure where is best to find a video to confirm.

@solaroo....nope...y'all are making me go through the archives giggling Sam F and Sasha had the same F1 music as Richie/Alex and Sam/Snez and Sam F/Blake for their first kiss.

Oh man, I was so sure! giggling Maybe it was one of their other kisses? Wouldn't want to send you on a hunt for kissing videos though!! cantstopl
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by MillyMolly Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:01 pm

Yes @Cetamy that was the one I meant! Ten play is not working for me, but it's at the Frc when Georgia is talking to Lee. Can someone bring a video over? It's a slightly more dramatic version, but same music.

MillyMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:02 pm

I think we need to distinguish what we are talking about here....there is a theme music that the producers have used for "first kisses" between the lead and F1 in the franchise up until Richie's season...emphasis being on "first" and Laura and Matty did not get this music...no big deal as they can in fact change things up this season but we just need to be on the look out if any other girl gets this historical first kiss theme music that has been posted here SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Here is the GL and Lee FRC clip....IMO you can hear some of the chords of the GL/Matty kiss music during their boat/dance date and also during Laura/Matty kiss in the FRC setting when GL is talking to Lee but the actual chords playing when GL and Lee are kissing (starting at the 2:40 mark of the clip) are completely different IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MillyMolly Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Good point @mercieme. It it normal for that theme music to be used for non-F1 kisses though?

MillyMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:21 pm

@MillyMolly to the best of my knowledge, the producers have never used that theme music for a non-F1 first kiss. They could very well do as they please this season but historically that music has always been the first kiss music for the F1....I think folks even pointed out Alex go the F1 music at the time but her stage 5 clinger edit made most believe no way she could be F1 laugh out loud Should be interesting how things shake out this season though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Yes I'm pretty sure it's the same music from their last date when he told her he loved her.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:38 pm

OT but watching the yt of GL and Matty brought me to this interview with Georgia....not sure if it's been posted elsewhere....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hexu5NCsctg
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Billysmom wrote:OT but watching the yt of GL and Matty brought me to this interview with Georgia....not sure if it's been posted elsewhere....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hexu5NCsctg

Yes we discussed in the SM thread sometime last week yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy