SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:42 am

Placing the F1 music used for Alex and Richie's first kiss here (same music used for all past FIs I believe) for comparison with Laura and Matty's music which is different IMO.

Alex and Richie's first kiss starting at 0:40
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlMClS4GbwE

Laura and Matty's first kiss

mercieme

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Eek that Alex and Richie kiss is not something I wanted to relive. The music is different though. But I've heard that Laura/Matty music before. I think possibly on Georgia/Matty's love boat date? I'm off to check.

Edit: Music from Matty/GL love boat date at 1 minute https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZmiVTxPU3I

Last edited by ssin0547 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:07 pm

@ssin0547....you have very keen ears girl yes Since you are this good, can u please take a listen to the season promo and let us know who you think said "what makes you happy", we need to know if it was Laura, Elise or someone else....thanks.

Here is the music played for Matty with GL now played with him and Laura IMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:13 pm

Actually I don't think the music is exactly the same. Just very similar especially towards the end. Would like to hear some thoughts. I think Laura/Matty's is a bit slower.

Edit: No it's actually the same especially towards the end

Last edited by ssin0547 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Re Matty and GL kiss music versus Matty and Laura kiss music; It's the same chords I believe but the buildup is what's different IMO. I can't find the  Matty/GL first kiss music from their croquet date but IIRC Matty had the same music throughout on GL's season.

On the other hand, the F1 music is completely different chords and tempo IMO to the Matty / Laura kiss music but maybe 'tis the season they deviate from it for the F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:22 pm

Yeah the build up is slightly different but actually towards the end of Matty/Laura I believe it's the same.

Edit: This is the Croquet date kiss at 29 mins which is completely different music. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMkNUOY7FWk

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Just Looking wrote:@Storybook   I don't think Laura looks that much like Georgia.  Cobie is similar .  Just how I see it.

IA - I just can't see the resemblance between Laura and Georgia but between Laura and Matty's mother - absolutely!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MillyMolly Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:57 pm

I need to go back and check but I thought the kiss music was similar to music on Georgia/Lee's season. Maybe the FRC or something else later in the season? Could someone else check too pls?

MillyMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:06 pm

MillyMolly wrote:I need to go back and check but I thought the kiss music was similar to music on Georgia/Lee's season. Maybe the FRC or something else later in the season? Could someone else check too pls?

@MillyMolly....GL and Lee had different first kiss music....check it out at this link starting at 15 min mark.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhASGlLU2djVzJnRzQ/view

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MillyMolly Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:14 pm

@mercieme, not their first kiss, I'm thinking it was later in their season. Will check when I can.

MillyMolly

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:45 pm

When I heard that first kiss music imo it sounded so sad! I didn't hear F1 music at all but maybe they're changing things up? But that's just my opinion
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:57 pm

@mercieme Mentioned up thread RE: first kiss music

SugarAndSpice wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Was Lauras first kiss music the F1 music as per previous seasons?

IMO it sounded like different music from Georgia and Lee's first kiss

ETA - I rewatched the first kiss of Lee and Georgia and it was not the same music as Matty and Laura. However, the traditional "first kiss" music that almost every F1 has had for their kiss played for Georgia and Lee during their "Notebook" date when he lifted her up (ep9!). So we will still have to wait for the "first kiss" music
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy