SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:00 am

:Welcome @babyblueeyes_85 Great to have you join us!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:02 am

Miyala wrote:It will be interesting to se if he lets F2 go before the final rose ceremony. IMO that will show that he was sincere about not wanting to put someone else through what he had to go through.

brownravens wrote:@Miyala that's never been done in Aussie Bach or Bette because there's usually no proposal - essentially they just agree to date. So I doubt he would be allowed to let a girl go iMO.

They did say though that we would end in a way not seen before, so that could be it.  Although the pap photos apparently showed the final 2 at the FRC so maybe not.  Maybe the difference will be a proposal.  Egad!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:30 am

@brownravens

Lees "obstacles" were ridiculous. That all his previous GFs were blonde and that he only liked Georgia because she was from Melbourne and if she wasn't from Melbourne he might not be into her. Remember their F3 date? Melbourne Melbourne Melbourne Melbourne.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:45 am

Okay so I watched the preview and I think it's a bit weird for an F1 "to make their move" so early. Can someone confirm if an F1 usually makes their feelings known so early on? I kno in Richie's season and also GLs season Nikki and Matty were professing their feelings earlier. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:52 am

ssin0547 wrote:@brownravens

Lees "obstacles" were ridiculous. That all his previous GFs were blonde and that he only liked Georgia because she was from Melbourne and if she wasn't from Melbourne he might not be into her. Remember their F3 date? Melbourne Melbourne Melbourne Melbourne.

Cool yeah thanks for jogging my memory...it's all coming back to me now laugh out loud
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am

ssin0547 wrote:@brownravens

Nikki professed her love in her second SD or HTD (I can't remember now) and I think Alex was in Bali so definitely later. Similar with Matty at his HTD/FSD and Lee in LCD in Singapore.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:30 am

Is there ANY chance that Florence could be F1?
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by alvickers Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:20 pm

@NostalgicNZA Thanks for asking! She is my favorite!

alvickers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:06 pm

AEF wrote:

I watched Elise's and Laura's dates side by side with the sound off. IMO, Matty is much more relaxed with Elise and I see giddy and more passionate with Laura.  

Matty has gotten more relaxed as the season rolls on. I think he's doing a pretty good job of handling the girls - esp with the dessert assault with Jen last episode. Shows me he knows how to communicate.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:41 pm

alvickers wrote:@NostalgicNZA Thanks for asking! She is my favorite!
Mine too! I feel like she's forgotten here laugh out loud

NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:48 pm

NostalgicNZA wrote:
alvickers wrote:@NostalgicNZA Thanks for asking! She is my favorite!
Mine too! I feel like she's forgotten here laugh out loud

hi @NostalgicNZA....Flo is not forgotten....we have used SC to speculate she made it to F4 HTDs. Her story line is quiet now but it will pick back up next week Episode 12 where we believe she gets that SD where they fly on an helicopter and do some pottery activity.

The one thing we are not sure of yet is if she made it to F2....we don't have any SC to confirm that yet. However we have sleuthing done in her thread that suggests that she was back in Amsterdam visiting her family around May 18/19 which was when the finale (FRC) was filmed in Thailand. If that sleuthing is correct then Flo can't be the final girl but once we get the SCs from the next season promo, we will know one way or the other who the F2 girls are IMO.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4189p12-florence-alexandra-sophia-moerenhout-red-bikini-girl-bachelor-australia-season-5-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by NostalgicNZA Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:52 pm

@mercieme thanks for the recap. I won't be getting my hopes up laugh out loud
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy