SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:36 pm

@Norcalgal I certainly hope not. I know so much of this show is BS but that would really be overstepping the line. I'm not sure if that's happened before on other franchises but I think it would be really disappointing if that were the case, not only to the viewer but for the other girls to give up 3 months of their lives that never stood a chance, especially for the F4 who are invested. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Does anyone think that Laura or Matty asked for Laura to be cast after casually meeting in Bondi? I think that would explain some of her behavior.
It's possible and both myself and @bobette have alluded to such. However, it still doesn't add up a few things for Laura: her being in NZ for the premiere and her talking about going back and watching last season after filming for her ended as well as some other things. 

IDK... the edit, betting odds, and stats seem like F1 for Laura but her SM activity makes me  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:48 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Laura's SM is annoying me big time. I can't bring it over but she made a comment on a pic along the lines of "just working at the MJ ticket counter" or something like that I reference to Sharlenes comment about the process of speaking to Matty J at cocktail parties didn't work like a Tiketek counter. The comment was so snarky and unnecessary. I want to love Laura but at this stage I'm 50/50 on her. All JMO.

I actually laughed out loud at that ig comment....guess I have a snarky side?  To me it came across as she was embarrassed...didn't it continue with something like  "off to hide myself" or something to that effect? I'm off to go check...

Eta...hmm, now I can't recall where I saw the post...

Last edited by Billysmom on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Does anyone think that Laura or Matty asked for Laura to be cast after casually meeting in Bondi? I think that would explain some of her behavior.
It's possible and both myself and @bobette have alluded to such. However, it still doesn't add up a few things for Laura: her being in NZ for the premiere and her talking about going back and watching last season after filming for her ended as well as some other things. 

IDK... the edit, betting odds, and stats seem like F1 for Laura but her SM activity makes me  question

I too am really confused by the watching the episodes of Georgia and Matty. Generally don't F1s only watch their own episodes and not watch anything else? For Laura to go back and watch old episodes seems really random to me. I have so many thoughts going around in my mind. If she is F1 watching old episodes would hurt, if she is F2, would she really torture herself by going back and watch old episodes of someone who dumped her, is she just that strong and confident in herself that it doesn't bother her or did she walk out and therefore has no emotional attachment. I'm so confused!!!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 pm

Unless she really just has the hots for him and loves to drool over his handsome face on screen?  

But yes, I agree this whole thing is confusing - wonder if it is to the unspoiled viewer who doesn't follow the forums or social media? I am trying to prepare myself for either outcome, but it's hard cause I really loved Laura's first sd.  If in fact she doesn't want kids I hope we get to hear that convo, cause that will be the nail in the coffin for me.  

As to her personality, I'm still hanging in with her.... A couple of things did cause me to raise an eyebrow, but so far I've pretty much been able to write a lot off to her very quirky sense of humor. As arrogant as she might appear on occasion, she is more often IMO self deprecating, which I found endearing, all the way back to her exit and her sd. Jmo

Last edited by Billysmom on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Yes, this has crossed my mind too.  Or perhaps he was given a shortlist of applicants and was able to pick out a few favourites.  She just seems to be so totally his type, especially the resemblance to his ex (and his Mum!) I think he would have picked her out of any lineup especially if he recognised her from IRL.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I too am really confused by the watching the episodes of Georgia and Matty. Generally don't F1s only watch their own episodes and not watch anything else?  For Laura to go back and watch old episodes seems really random to me. I have so many thoughts going around in my mind.  If she is F1 watching old episodes would hurt, if she is F2, would she really torture herself by going back and watch old episodes of someone who dumped her, is she just that strong and confident in herself that it doesn't bother her or did she walk out and therefore has no emotional attachment. I'm so confused!!!

I'm wondering if it's plausible that she watched some last season episodes because Matty may have talked candidly about certain elements of it and perhaps she just wanted to see for herself? I think, too, that being involved in the process is one thing but viewing the finished product is quite another and perhaps she was just interested in how it's finally produced? Dunno....
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:03 pm

IDK, anytime a contestant does something that is an outlier for most F1s it's never been a sign of F1 (and if it is F1, usually there is something amiss post-filming as F1 like as was with SamF).

My rule of thumb is if it seems "off" and not usual F1-like behavior (whether liking racy pics post-filming, liking pics that can be seen as negative about the lead, etc), it usually is because something is amiss.

I've yet to see this not be the case.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:06 pm

@allaboutlove well said yes If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:12 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks for the welcome! And yes that's where I got the name from SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 2498057887 huge Nick fan right here :gotcha:

Just regarding Laura's ig comment posted above Laura is replying to Flo as a joke Idk how to bring it over but @billysmom it's in Flo ig
https://instagram.com/p/BXoq-C6jqct/
In the comments Flo says just missing u laura but u were prob in VIP deck aka secret  garden. Laura replied saying nah I was just working the mj tkt counter , oh dear god if u need me I'm hiding under my bed.

It's actually really funny banter between the girls laugh out loud loving it! I know a lot of you don't like the SM this season for sleuthing reasons I guess, but I am really enjoying it especially since the show seems to be hiding so much. JMO
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:13 pm

@mercieme there's definitely something off this season imo. If it ends up that Laura is not F1 that will make sense. If she is F1? Then I still think something is off. Either way, I will keep sleuthing SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:20 pm

mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove well said yes If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck...jmo.

Hahaha @Mercieme I was just going to quote you and you did it yourself
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy