SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:02 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks for the limo entrances @Bobette.

So let me get this straight.....since Elise was in the last limo that appeared then potentially she was the last girl that Matty saw and his comment about her being the best dressed makes sense to me now. IA now with whoever had posted that the stylist Stringy put her in that dress to be different.

It's almost as if they don't want the viewers to know that Elise exists and for her to come outta nowhere as a contender.....again this is the first time in the AU series that they have done this even for an F2....no F2 has even been this hidden in this franchise before for a fact not even opinion Hugesmile

IMO that's because they are going for a very direct parallel and obvious between Matty and Elise as the slow burns.  

IMO they want to put Matty in a position where he has the chance to do to Elise what Georgia did to him.  That may bring him some backlash ("how could he do that when he knows how it feels!") or it could be seen as the ultimate revenge/redemption.  In reality I just think no-one else compared to Laura for him and they maybe left it as late as possible in the season to bring in a second contender because it became clear early on he wasn't going to be able to fake it.  

Maybe that's why they gave him a week off - so he could prepare himself for the fakery.  Maybe they gave him some acting lessons and a few sessions with a therapist.  Maybe while he was off doing this they looked at who they had left and thought, who could be the most convincing F2?  Who's stayed out of the drama, kept their nose clean, behaved with dignity and is mature enough to handle going through to the end?  Hello, Unicorn Princess.  And then they booked the hot tub.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:07 am

@Bobette.....what Matty said in interviews about the slow burn has not come across to me as the ultimate revenge plot regarding what GL did to him, isn't that vengeful by Aussie standards? I have not heard him relishing that in any of his interviews till date. His own words saying he barracks for the underdog nullifies that revenge storyboard IMHO. But I will agree to disagree for now on how this slow burn / underdog story for Elise will play out SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:10 am

Sorry I may have worded that badly - I don't think he's out for revenge either, just saying that may have been part of the story arc - to put him in the same position Georgia was in so he has the chance to make a different decision or do what was done to him.  

IMO many people will assume he'll choose the underdog because he was the underdog himself, and he's been banging on about it in every single preseason interview.  I think they probably thought that was their best/only chance at any kind of surprise ending.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 am

Ok thanks for clarifying. We have a long ways for Elise to even register with the general audience IMO. With Flo getting 2 full SDs per SCs IMO, it's possible that she could be the Episode 5 SD but not too sure for now; though I still think it could be Elise.

I posted this somewhere already; based on SM the audience is very behind Lisa now, so i expect shock waves / uproars when she leaves. Also with the fan/media frenzy created by the Matty/Laura snow pics, many fans were already getting upset that Matty deliberately leaked his season saying they were going to stop watching the season. Channel Ten actually put out an official statement that I read in the Herald that Matty and Laura were not together in their snow pics. I guess the network wants to make sure they don't continue to slide in the ratings since the second episode was down by about 100K viewers compared to the first episode.

Laura has been the locked F1 from the get go IMO and it will pick up with the audience IMO when she gets her SD next week which includes the first kiss. I can't get over us being able to read what she wrote down as her fear on the F7 boxing group date....seems really deliberate that the producers wanted that out there IMO....her storyline is not coming across organic to me yet but very produced with the GL 2.0 reference...all jmho though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:31 am

mercieme wrote:Ok thanks for clarifying. We have a long ways for Elise to even register with the general audience IMO. With Flo getting 2 full SDs per SCs IMO, it's possible that she could be the Episode 5 SD but not too sure for now; though I still think it could be Elise.

I posted this somewhere already; based on SM the audience is very behind Lisa now, so i expect shock waves / uproars when she leaves. Also with the fan/media frenzy created by the Matty/Laura snow pics, many fans were already getting upset that Matty deliberately leaked his season saying they were going to stop watching the season. Channel Ten actually put out an official statement that I read in the Herald that Matty and Laura were not together in their snow pics. I guess the network wants to make sure they don't continue to slide in the ratings since the second episode was down by about 100K viewers compared to the first episode.

Laura has been the locked F1 from the get go IMO and it will pick up with the audience IMO when she gets her SD next week which includes the first kiss. I can't get over us being able to read what she wrote down as her fear on the F7 boxing group date....seems really deliberate that the producers wanted that out there IMO....her storyline is not coming across organic to me yet but very produced with the GL 2.0 reference...all jmho though.

I'm actually annoyed that all these schlubs think they "worked it out" from two skiing pictures that weren't even taken at the same location. It's like they've accidentally stumbled a$$ backwards into what just happens to be a correct assumption. Compare that to all the REAL detective work we did to reach the same conclusion!! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:39 am

laugh out loud the masses reaction IMO is more important to Channel Ten than what we do here though....so they have to react fast....them ratings are needed to help their financial issues IMO.

Similar to what poster Sundy said in the SM thread,  I am not sure that we have all the puzzles to this season yet with all the awesome detective work till date. I believe in the X-files slogan that "the truth is out there" SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2498057887

Despite the spoilers many things are still not adding up IMO but IA that we all see differently and should continue to do so, it's what makes the forum interesting IMO yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Bobette wrote:Sorry I may have worded that badly - I don't gthink he's out for revenge either, just saying that may have been part of the story arc - to put him in the same position Georgia was in so he has the chance to make a different decision or do what was done to him.  

IMO many people will assume he'll choose the underdog because he was the underdog himself, and he's been banging on about it in every single preseason interview.  I think they probably thought that was their best/only chance at any kind of surprise ending.
Georgia didn't do anything different or worse than every other f2 had to go through. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:05 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Bobette wrote:Sorry I may have worded that badly - I don't gthink he's out for revenge either, just saying that may have been part of the story arc - to put him in the same position Georgia was in so he has the chance to make a different decision or do what was done to him.  

Georgia didn't do anything different or worse than every other f2 had to go through.  JMO

Well I personally think she could have worded her speech a little kinder.  Like not take quite to many pauses between "I came here to fall in love".... pause.... "and I have" ........   agonisingly looooooooong pause.... "but it's with someone else", but yes I agree, that's what they signed up for and she did nothing wrong.

What I meant was from a story arc perspective, IMO they will want to put Matty in the same position but on the other side, in the position of power.  If he does repeat the pattern of not choosing the slow burn it may be a good thing in that he will then be on par with Georgia people may ease up on her, even though much of the criticism she received seems to have blown over - now they're just teasing her about being Georgia 1.0. Awkies. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:26 pm

Just Looking wrote:

Georgia didn't do anything different or worse than every other f2 had to go through.  JMO

I agree Just Looking. In Georgia's series the producers didn't really have to any editing, Matty did it for them. He was totally open with his feelings and his love for Georgia was evident. The producers ran with this to ensure the public was kept guessing until the FRC. When Georgia broke Matty's heart the producers smiled. They had the perfect next bachelor.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:43 pm

It definitely will NOT be a good thing imo if Matty dumps the slow-burn at F2 especially if she is the favorite/underdog. 

Matty has already been promoting a slow-burn in the media so if he does this only to dump that person at F2 he will get a ton of backlash imo and more than any lead prior specifically because his whole story arc is based on him being a slow-burn F2 and so much heartbreak because of it.

No doubt to me Matty will be seen as heartless and hypocritical if he does what was done to him and the backlash will be more than last year combined.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It definitely will NOT be a good thing imo if Matty dumps the slow-burn at F2 especially if she is the favorite/underdog. 

Matty has already been promoting a slow-burn in the media so if he does this only to dump that person at F2 he will get a ton of backlash imo and more than any lead prior specifically because his whole story arc is based on him being a slow-burn F2 and so much heartbreak because of it.

No doubt to me Matty will be seen as heartless and hypocritical if he does what was done to him and the backlash will be more than last year combined.

Yep IA...I would believe Matty would actually choose the slowburn girl considering he was the slowburn.... will be interesting to see.....as long as he is in love #teanmatty jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:04 pm

I am hoping that Matty chooses the slow-burn. Especially since he himself has been one and he has talked about that type of relationship being more like him and him not being one for love at first sight.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy