SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:55 am

Wow. Amaze balls. I can see it though. She didn't appeal to me but I can see how she and Matty would fit. So strange about the Georgia reference though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:55 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Okay... SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

According to the source at the betting agency, it was leaked that F1 is in fact Laura.

Not 100% guaranteed, but I am safely assuming this info is right and now sleuthing for F2, 3 and 4.

After last night I'm not upset either, she seems lovely, good fun and intelligent. A good match for him.

Awesome!!!! Thanks for the info bestbud! Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1710264613 looks like they are showing the love story this season but I have to say I like the final 4 so far anyways thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:57 am

So do folks still think Elise is F2 or could it be Flo with all the SCs she has?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:59 am

I don't think we have the same source @Hearts_And_Roses but I have been told the same thing - that Laura is F1. No definitive proof was given but the source was adamant that Laura is F1.

I honestly can't say I am surprised at all if Laura is indeed F1. Most of us were saying so just from BTS pics of week 2 of filming Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633

So from pre-season sleuthing and first episode and season promos (that SC of Matty kissing Laura!!!), I think it is highly likely that F1 is Laura given all the sleuthing thus far.

Still... I will keep sleuthing to ensure that the sleuthing fits any sources and not the other way around :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:00 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Okay... SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

According to the source at the betting agency, it was leaked that F1 is in fact Laura.

Not 100% guaranteed, but I am safely assuming this info is right and now sleuthing for F2, 3 and 4.

After last night I'm not upset either, she seems lovely, good fun and intelligent. A good match for him.

HA HAA - A spoiler alert on a spoiler forum - I love it Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Thanks very much @Hearts_And_Roses - no surprise given their odds but good to have confirmation that they do have intel.  

I like Laura way more than I expected so not too disappointed and I did have her pegged as F1 by the body language in early pics before the show started and I got befuddled by Elise's bizarre edit so I need to remember to trust my first instincts.  Looks like he was really into her from the start then as per the other rumours so I expect to see some heat between them. :fanningfan

Also I've been thinking about all the emphasis on "THE SLOW BURN" in interviews, and then that "slip up" comment Osher made at the competition preview showing where he implied it was not the obvious choice.  If he was having as much trouble hiding his affection for the F1 as has been reported, that is exactly the kind of thing they would need to do to try to distract attention.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:03 am

mercieme wrote:So do folks still think Elise is F2 or could it be Flo with all the SCs she has?

I'm still riding the Elise F2 horse to the finish line or until she stumbles and I fall off. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Bachelorette 2018???
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think we have the same source @Hearts_And_Roses but I have been told the same thing - that Laura is F1. No definitive proof was given but the source was adamant that Laura is F1.

I honestly can't say I am surprised at all if Laura is indeed F1. Most of us were saying so just from BTS pics of week 2 of filming Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633

So from pre-season sleuthing and first episode and season promos (that SC of Matty kissing Laura!!!), I think it is highly likely that F1 is Laura given all the sleuthing thus far.

Still... I will keep sleuthing to ensure that the sleuthing fits any sources and not the other way around  :yes:  

IA @AllAboutLove. Even though I have been told it is her, until I have more proof I will continue sleuthing. Leaks can be wrong afterall.

Judging by the screen caps of the promo, I am thinking top 4 must be Laura, Elora, Flo and Tara. Elise is only seen on the papped date and holding him in a black dress with white spots. I am now doubting she goes further than 5th.

How do we know there is a walkout? What have I missed? no idea
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:09 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:So do folks still think Elise is F2 or could it be Flo with all the SCs she has?

I'm still riding the Elise F2 horse to the finish line or until she stumbles and I fall off.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Bachelorette 2018???

Elise is happy as well so she must have made peace with the outcome me thinks. I just don't see her as F2 yet becasue it will seem like they are repeating the whole Matty backstory for her; is that script let Matty give a taste of his own underdog heartbreak story to someone else, just seems un-original to me. Like you said, everything we have sleuthed points out to the fact that Elise is a lovely girl so she will be fine, jmo.

I don't see contestants recycled as the Bette anymore, the timeline is just too long IMO, so if Sophie's season is as successfully as they are expecting; then IMO they will go for a newbie or another celebrity giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:09 am

Given Elise was barely shown in the first episode and yet sleuthed to be in F7 and possibly F4, if she goes further I can see Elise as F2. Her edit IMO already reminds me a bit Matty's -- not seen much in promos, M&G very fast and glossed over with other girls - no real 1on1 time shown with Matty and Elise chatting together and yet SD is OTT so could be the dark horse/slow burn edit, especially with hot tub action, etc. If her SCs include her being possibly in Thailand then I could see her as F2. Any talk of "slow burn" by Matty to me would be Bach speak misdirection especially if things are obvious with another contestant (ie, Laura). That said, has Elise been confirmed to be in Thailand?  question

Florence definitely could be F2 as well if she makes it to F3 and in Thailand. Flo was in all promos and also in the MIDDLE of the pic for girls from Victoria (like Laura was in the MIDDLE of the pic for girls from Sydney), also her M&G shown and lots of ITMs by Flo. One thing is I am not sure that GlowbyBec would post the F2 in her IG especially this early on but it could be.

I think when there are more SCs it may help lock down the F3 for sure :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:15 am

@allaboutlove.....i just dont get how Glow by Becca blatantly spoils the show in a season where Network Ten has said they didn't want any leaks with the paps and all...and then she posts and agrees to a post that Laura wins. It's just a waste of time for Network Ten to curtail th paps IMO when folks that they contract to are doing what the paps are doing laugh out loud.

Also I am really thinking Flo might be F2, it may tie to the time she went back to see her dad in the Netherlands based on the timeline that poster @Amalia posted in her thread.

Also i maintain that's it's un-original to give another contestant the same edit Matty got, are the producers that lazy now laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:18 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think we have the same source @Hearts_And_Roses but I have been told the same thing - that Laura is F1. No definitive proof was given but the source was adamant that Laura is F1.

Still... I will keep sleuthing to ensure that the sleuthing fits any sources and not the other way around  :yes:  

IA @AllAboutLove. Even though I have been told it is her, until I have more proof I will continue sleuthing. Leaks can be wrong afterall.

Judging by the screen caps of the promo, I am thinking top 4 must be Laura, Elora, Flo and Tara. Elise is only seen on the papped date and holding him in a black dress with white spots. I am now doubting she goes further than 5th.

How do we know there is a walkout? What have I missed? no idea

Wait - are you doubting because of something else your source said?  Please advise if I need to dismount from the Elise F2 horse. laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:19 am

mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove.....i just dont get how Glow by Becca blatantly spoils the show in a season where Network Ten has said they didn't want any leaks with the paps and all...and then she posts and agrees to a post that Laura wins. It's just a waste of time for Network Ten to curtail th paps IMO when folks that they contract to are doing what the paps are doing laugh out loud.

Also I am really thinking Flo might be F2, it may tie to the time she went back to see her dad in the Netherlands based on the timeline that poster @Amalia posted in her thread.

Also i maintain that's it's un-original to give another contestant the same edit Matty got, are the producers that lazy now laugh out loud

Good point!! Is it just me or does Elise and Flo look similar :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy