SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by summerdayze Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:57 am

I do think he likes her, but his heart is not in it 100%. I just can't tell if it's because of the lack of full attraction/interest or that he is genuinely just scared/nervous of the process and getting his heart broken (hence putting up the walls). He's looking quite gaunt and based on his comments/expressions towards her relationship with the other guys, I'm inclined to think it's the latter.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:32 am

I guess I don't get Peter. After she spends considerable time in a hot tub on top of him, he the next week sits next to her without touching her and has to be asked to kiss her?

My honest opinion is that Peter is the hot guy who gets chased, so Peter is used to the woman making the effort. It is not wrong, but Rachel likes and seems to want physical touch. She wants to kiss and be affectionate and Peter has made her initiate and sometimes pulled back. Not to mention the huge open mouth moves between each kiss, like he is keeping them less deep. After all the talk of Bryan's kisses watching all of Peters open not continual kisses was striking.

Finally, I just found the whole fear because he hurt the ex so bizarre. Breakups hurt. They are called breaking for a reason. That whole story just made me think Peter doesn't have realistic views of relationships. It just seemed so off to me.

I think all four of the F4 are decent men, but if I were Rachel I would pick Bryan or even Eric. At least Eric can talk about his past avoidance of relationships as if he is ready to move forward. Peter's walls due to hurting someone else was just weird to me.

I think it would be interesting to see Peter meet a woman he was actually willing to chase and put the effort into. I just don't feel Rachel is that woman. People hated JPG's lack of ILY. I hated Chris Soules disinterest. I think Peter would be very much the same. Unless some miracle happens and he magically tears down said walls. But I just don't see him doing that.

Eh, sorry for the long post. This is all my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:03 am

I think the fear he has for hurting his ex is a cop out tbh. Imo It sounds more chivalrous than simply saying, that I'm scared of commitment or I'm scared because I got hurt in the past. Saying that I'm scared because I hurt someone else in the past brings it up a notch. Imo it doesn't even make sense, tbh. It to me sounds as made up as Ravens stories did. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:31 am

@stuckinsc it is only bizarre if peter came for LUV IMO.... His IG says otherwise IMO. I believe he was stuck in a situation he did not really expect: lead got big crush on model guy IMO

so if you remove chemistry and attraction, what do we have IMO? Our buddy Peter!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:21 am

I just don't think he is into Rachel. Rachel. In his own season, he'll find a girl or 2 he's actually into and probably be much more touchy feely and open. Kinda like Ben Higgins stoic attitude with Kaitlyn morphed into "falling in love" and goo goo eyes for two different girls.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I think the fear he has for hurting his ex is a cop out tbh. Imo It sounds more chivalrous than simply saying, that I'm scared of commitment or I'm scared because I got hurt in the past. Saying that I'm scared because I hurt someone else in the past brings it up a notch. Imo it doesn't even make sense, tbh. It to me sounds as made up as Ravens stories did. Jmo.

Haha! IA! For me, it seemed like the amalgamation of 2 stories.. A girl you lived with (?) who never met your parents in a small city like Madison. question

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Peter's model Looks get him a lot of attention. IMO Rachel was interested in Peter because of his model Looks and dragged him along because of his model  Looks. And finally cut him which IMO she would have done earlier if it wasn't for his model Looks, because beyond the Looks there was not enough substance and connection to see Peter as her partner for a lifetime. IMO.

IMO if Peter had looked like some of the other MOT's his actions, lack of interest, his intimacy issues, lack of reciprocity with Rachel, would have sent him home in the early episodes. IMO. People who look like Peter get more chances because of their model Looks. Superficial yes...Reality yes....IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:40 pm

I see Peter as being very interested in Rachel. She asked him to kiss her after he had already been kissing her but he wanted time to get to know her better. She also asked Bryan to kiss her one time which is hard to believe since he always seems to be lunging at her. For Peter, I'm seeing him as being wary of the process and not wanting to lead Rachel on if he doesn't feel he can propose. That's the part that makes me wonder if he'd even want to be TB or if he'd think it would be better being in charge. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:59 pm

IMO there is absolutely no way he'd turn it down if offered.  

I can just see it now, he and Higgi death match style battling it out for the gig.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:16 pm

2 dummies like at weekend at Bernie's dueling it out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not saying Peter is bad. I'm saying what I've said all along. He's not into her JMHO. His body language tells me that, time and time again.

He can't act, IMO, because if he was he would be trying to convince viewers that he's head over heels for her, but IMO he's not even doing that. On the contrary he's being honest. If he's not feeling it, he'll let her know. I would have told him to leave at that point in time because it doesn't matter to me now, what he says after this point. The light bulb will I'm sure go off aka Luke Pell, just because it's the performance that's required to be the next bachelor. We have seen it time and time again for both the 'ette and TB IMHO.

He does nothing for me, I've said that from the beginning. He's a good looking model, but not my type at all in looks or personality. However, those opinions don't affect my sleuthing.
Yes ga. He's just not that into her. A girl knows. She made the right choice.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO there is absolutely no way he'd turn it down if offered.  

I can just see it now, he and Higgi death match style battling it out for the gig.  laugh out loud

JMO
Maybe they should do like that Viking date. Who knows, there might even be some blood shed.laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo