SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:36 pm

Not only does Luke not mention her but he actively pretends she doesn't exist, such as saying "he" went to Dallas this week and "he" went to Whattaburger, etc. Girl needs to buy a clue and a vowel and ptfo asap imo laugh out loud I think that's enough acronyms for one thought!

And that interview is so sweet!! I cannot wait for their wedding. I'm sure personally it'll be private, offscreen but guessing they'll still share a lot also with the fans.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Planning for a wedding would be perfect in the next 4 months since Jordan would be so busy with SEC work. She would be kept very busy when his weekends away from home would go so fast. Could they be considering their 2nd anniversary date as their wedding date as May 12, 2016 is a Saturday. College Football and NFL seasons are both over. So maybe....??? Both of them seem to be so happy and contented with their life and both their careers are blossoming and taking off. I find it amazing that Jojo is probably more popular now than ever. Both she and Jordan are handling their life/careers so well and carefully map out their plans to the maximum advantage for them. Very adult and mature.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStarsShiver Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:13 pm

Mama fletcher left the cutest comment on this fan video
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 48 Img_0010
https://instagram.com/p/BXqBsNEBAEf/
And she's liking comments under Jordan's picture of the podcast about him asking for her and Joe's permission to marry Jo. I love how supportive their family is awwww
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:15 pm

I love how Jordan blended in too. He's fully a part of the Fletcher/Patton family and Soraya loves him so much. It's freaking adorable.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:16 pm

I love Jos whole family, incredibly protective but in the best, healthiest way. And I think Soraya's sm, maybe more than most things, shows that their relationship is what they're portraying to us on sm. Since no way would she be so supportive if she knew something wasn't right between them I think. And she'd definitely know considering Jo ran around Dallas the day after their Nashville trip and we can guess why laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:27 pm

I have noticed that Jojo's and Jordan's families are intertwined with the love stories of their daughter/son. Has there been another couple in this franchise with the same focus/attention not just on the couple but the families as well? Am relatively new to this so I would not know.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Alanna wrote:Not only does Luke not mention her but he actively pretends she doesn't exist, such as saying "he" went to Dallas this week and "he" went to Whattaburger, etc. Girl needs to buy a clue and a vowel and ptfo asap imo laugh out loud I think that's enough acronyms for one thought!

And that interview is so sweet!! I cannot wait for their wedding. I'm sure personally it'll be private, offscreen but guessing they'll still share a lot also with the fans.
 But he liked a pic of him and Airielle recently on IG, so that's progress...right?! :dripdrip
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:53 pm

It's not a Luke and Airelle thread, so I don't want to go off topic, but..

Luke is almost 40 years old. It appears per social media they're together all the time, he takes her out to dinner, they go to fun events together, she's become close with his friends because she's around all of the time, he brought her on a family vacation as well as JoJo and Jordan's engagement/anniversary party, etc. If Airelle doesn't like that he doesn't speak about her on the podcast or on his social media, then she should leave.

That's just my opinion laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:53 pm

On another note, here's an extended version of JoJo's interview with ET:

http://www.etonline.com/news/223575_exclusive_jojo_fletcher_on_engagement_to_jordan_rodgers_1_year_later/ampdoc.html

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:55 pm

He is literally always cranky with her, always!! We need a thread for the supporting characters in all these people's lives because I'm that much of a loser to follow them too Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

And yes, thanks for posting the full thing!! Jo's so cute heartbeat and I love how expressive she is!! Adorable.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:16 pm

I found these tidbits which I don't think have be posted before. In the first execerpt JoJo reflects on how Jordan is a gentleman.

"For the time being, Fletcher and Rodgers, 28, are enjoying life in Dallas, where they go on several sushi dates each week. "He does little things day to day," she gushed of the sports broadcaster. "He always treats me so well. He leaves sweet little notes. ... We do fun things. He's a gentleman."
The couple hit the gym together, too. "I will go to boxing [classes] with him, he'll go to pilates with me," Fletcher told Us. "He's about trying everything, so he definitely encourages me to want to work out more."
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-reacts-to-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolos-engagement-w497336

In this second excerpt Rachel talks about how she wants to emulate JoJo in how she handled herself post show.

"She added, “I really liked the way [JoJo] handled herself during her season. Maybe it’s the connection to another Dallas girl. I like the way she’s carried herself after being the Bachelorette and that’s what I want to emulate.”
https://www.yahoo.com/style/jojo-fletcher-reacts-rachel-lindsay-133934038.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Baddy leaves sweet little notes? D'awwww awwww

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel