SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:07 am

I know squat about college football, so thanks for the details! laugh out loud

He's supposed to be calling the prime time games on Saturdays, so I assume that means he'll get a game on September 2nd then since it's a Saturday and that would give them some wiggle room for his birthday!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:14 am

Episode 8 Podcast
Luke was in Seattle after spending Mon-Thurs on a fishing trip in Montana; Jordan was in Charlotte shooting some promos for SEC after spending the day in Bristol CT for the Celebrity Fantasy Suite. Jordan complained that there was nothing in Bristol except ESPN. Talked about Ezekiel Elliot’s 6 game suspension from NFL and Tiger Woods’ fall from grace. Then it was Jordan's promise of his experience in the Fantasy Suite during Jojo's season.

Accdg to Jordan, the most frequently asked question from him is ‘What happens in the Fantasy Suite”. Jordan spilled the beans on his and Jojo’s experience.
It is the first opportunity not to be on camera. They are on camera weeks, every single day from 7am to 2 am. Time in the FS is the only time when there is no camera. The show plays up the FS by using lit candles, sweat, clothes outside the door of the room to make it look like sexual. When he talked to others who’ve been to there FS, there is a lot of talking and not necessarily going down and dirty right away although obviously it happens.

First thing he and Jojo did when the door closed in the FS was crushed some cold pizza as they were both hungry. They don’t eat the food that we see on dinner dates because the food is already cold after being out for so long. Then the staff ordered hot pizza and they finished it right away. There are a lot of conversations in the FS. After finishing the hot pizza, the 2nd thing they did was get a barometer of what’s real in their relationship; they kind of laughed at what’s happened in the last couple of weeks; how he felt awkward at first; what’s happened to the other dudes and what she didn’t like about them.

Next thing they discussed was the non-negotiables in their relationship; what’s life gonna be like. A lot of conversations were saved for the FS when there are no cameras and behind closed doors as they did not want to broadcast their talk to the entire country. They talked about how they were feeling about each other; what they were thinking in going to happen in a couple of weeks; where their heart is; past relationships and put everything on the table. Most important thing was what kind of RING Jojo wanted. At this point, it we FS, it was already certain that Jojo was going to pick him. That night in the FS, they had very little time to sleep as they were talking and they were trying to figure things out. He wanted to find out if she snored or fart in her sleep. They were very tired and he decided they would take a nap as the cameras would be back at 10 am. Because he is a morning person, he woke up at 6 am, put music on his phone, opened the blinds and told Jojo to get up as he wanted to continue their discussion. They sat in the balcony and continued talking as they did not want to waste their alone time. He told her they can sleep some more some other time. They talked if they were gonna get married. Jordan told Jojo that they should go back to the ‘charade’ as they both know who Jojo was picking. It is not as glamorous as the show wanted to portray.

One interesting comment Jordan said was that in between scenes, they do not walk together. They are separated as they do not have time alone when the cameras are off. Nothing they say is off camera except in the FS.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:17 am

Thanks for the recap!! I'm laugh out loud'ing this sounds like you've exactly captured baddys voice here, down to waking Jo up at 6am laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:51 am

@vernie113 Wow girl thank you so much!!
I wish he could reveal a lil bit more about those conversations but totally understand that he wants it to be private laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:54 am

Please note i have not summarized anything past the FS conversation. That was all I was interested in first. All the curtains of the "charade" are being peeled off little by little. Regardless , they are both happy with their life right now courtesy of the show. It is obvious they went about the courtship and relationship with open eyes and maturity and it's the real deal.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:59 am

I am sure both of them agreed what Jordan would talk about in the podcast, keeping in mind their need for some privacy.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:05 am

Yeah, I figured that 1. He wouldn't go into too much detail because it's his relationship with JoJo and he's always private about it and 2. He's still under contract.

The biggest take away is that he was told/knew it was him. It allowed them to have deeper conversations because of it. I've always figured that he knew, but it adds to him being upset with the show format at the end and Robby being able to meet her parents and ask her dad for her hand in marriage even though Jordan knew it would be him in the end.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:16 am

vernie113 wrote:I am sure both of them agreed what Jordan would talk about in the podcast, keeping in mind their need for some privacy.
LMAO. Imagine if they didn't laugh out loud or if anyone legitimately thinks he'll talk about having sex in the FS. I don't think they'd go over too well in the household but might increase podcast listener numbers! I do like that he still revealed interesting bts things without violating anything or anyone. Such a well spoken and intelligent Baddy.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 am

This part was a bit muffled for me. But did Luke ask him if he did naked yoga in the morning question
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by jorjolove Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:51 am

New video is up https://www.instagram.com/p/BX77ptGBGJ6/

jorjolove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:02 am

@jorjolove welcomebanner thanks for posting the link.

@vernie113 thanks for the recap!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:16 am

Listening to the podcast and I'm loving how Baddy and Luke are freaking out and going crazy over domestic violence. Like no normal person would applause it, I hope, but these two are really going after it with a ton of passion, especially Jordan.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel