SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Dookam23 Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:18 pm

@Tilthefinalrose cantstopl I WAS DESPERATE hahaha
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Judiful Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:Okay everyone, thanks to @dookam23 we can compare Peter's first IG video post filming:

https://vid.me/DqvG

Versus the first 15 seconds of the Cars movie clip interaction between Lightning Mcqueen and his competitor.

https://youtu.be/-RysMdmi7-c

Could be coincidence but it also could be an inside joke or clue between him and rachel. I just liked the parallel...the only thing is...at the end of the movie, Mcqueen loses the actual race but wins the heart of the people! =/
Lordy Lordy ...that video of Peter is so cool ...There's a picture floating around of Rachel wearing a hoodie, and I can't find it anywhere to see when it was taken.  What they were taken about the same time ...
SCRATCH that ^^^  not a hoodie it was just her hair ....Bhahaha ...cantstopl

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:40 pm

Hi all, finally got to a computer as last posts have been via mobile and unclear. This last week or so, thanks to sm, has been depressing. However have had several thoughts continually keeping me hopeful so thought I would share and see what you all think.
1.P & R 1-1 dates as per screen shots and 1st 1-1. a)Did anyone notice both dates were with dogs? Barkfest and then swiss alps huskie trail. Which in my mind also relates to R instagram post of R and cooper on 'national best friends day'. b) both dates involved long days with airflights so lots of one on one time. c) dates appeared intimate and private - fireworks and P birthday + swiss alps wilderness
2. R is a lawyer and IMO would know how to answer media questions hence is inconsistant with her preferences. Many people are focusing of the physical/sexual, which is in your face, so very easy for her to "play" this avenue. From what has been discussed on this forum R has stated it will be difficult for people to know her F1 until the end therefore I do not see her leaving 'clues' given her profession and personality.
3. R has stated from the beginning what she is looking for in a partner. The one thing IMO that Peter has, like no other Bach contestant prior, is integrity a) Instagram; open for all to see, positive responses to followers and deleting all negativity imo; positivity verse popularity/following numbers b) feeding a sandwich to homeless on 1-1
4. Constantly reminding myself of @truelovealways source who is certain P F1
5. Peter was spotted, via a fan twitter account - no photo, at the Atlanta airport as stated on this forum last Monday. People were stating 2 day MIA not long enough for SHV however given the sudden death of her Grandmother imo given Atlanta only 2hrs from both Madison and Dallas is a possibility.
6. This maybe stretching it but imo over last week P & R are posting permanent instagram photos at similar time??
All my thoughts/observations. I am a P fan first, so if he is happy, i'm frustrated as want to see the love story TB has started but ok. An interesting fact is that P now follows @newyorkdog who was at Barkfest, plus love Daisy. Thanks to all the #teamPachel for keeping the hope alive. PS sorry for long post.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:46 pm

So I tuned into Iggy & Diggy's IG live video stream and here are some updates that I have.

1) Someone asked him about his best friends in the house, to which he responded "It’s frustrating that Peter’s super good looking *motions to his face*, and he is also a cool guy” then he went on to rave about how great of a guy he is...so all the guys had a great relationship with Peter. I feel like lowkey even heterosexual men have a crush on Peter or think he is SUPER hot like us ladies cantstopl

2) The guys unintentionally confirmed Peter's whereabouts this weekend. Somebody asked since they live so close to Peter, when are they going to hangout with him? They responded that they are trying to have a gathering in Chicago this weekend, with Peter and maybe some of the other guys. So not only was Peter at home this weekend and away from Rachel, but he definitely will NOT be with Rachel ***IMO***this weekend either, so whether there was a SHV last weekend or there will be this weekend, it appears Peter will not be a part of it and that is pointing to he is F2 after all IMO.

I hate this so much, I love him so much but yeah starting to warm up to the idea that she shared something special with Bryan, which we shall see in the coming weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:51 pm

Yeah I agree it is looking like he is not F1, will be interesting what will happen on the weekend and if Peter is there..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:53 pm

@dartbachfan27 point number 2 is not accurate! He said "maybe"! They suggested he get with Peter since they live in close proximity and he said "maybe" not definitely! he doesn't know how the SHV work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:53 pm

If he's not F1 then f*** it. I'm just ready to watch him live on ATFR so Rachel gets one last look at the SNACK she left behind. :uptonogood
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:55 pm

He may not know how SHVs work, but he could very well know if Peter has plans and would be able to or not. 

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:55 pm

I'm not sure why a lead would have to worry or consider a snack she left behind if she chose her F1 and that's who she wanted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:55 pm

@Cila51290 You will get use to that feeling I have had it for years when those I thought would be chosen hasn't.  You will look on it like I did this weekend let it go it's not your life and everything happens for a reason. Smiley Smiley

Rachel chose who she fell in love with and her happiness is paramount. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Is it confirmed plans for the weekend or a possibility as that would either mean Peter told them he was going to be free or they are assuming he will be free..? I do think this weekend will be the biggest clue imo..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure why a lead would have to worry or consider a snack she left behind if she chose her F1 and that's who she wanted.

It's just a saying. Smiley nothing literal
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove