SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:41 pm

@bleuberry Thanks for the response. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Tilthefinalrose Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Regarding the dog...has anyone considered that maybe it was a family member's dog? She (the fan) just took his class and was maybe stating it was Peter's pup as a shorthand version of it's Peter's parents' dog...etc. Peter lives in an apartment-not all buildings allow pets-and from what I can remember from filming shots, his parents have a nice sized home!

JMO. Edited for grammar*

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:13 pm

@Tilthefinalrose yupp2 i was thinking the same thing, maybe the girls asked the dog's name and assumed its was peter's. so it might have been more of a generalisation? also, if peter got a dog, pretty sure he would be sharing it on insta like all dog owners do laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:maybe the girls asked the dog's name and assumed its was peter's. so it might have been more of a generalisation? also, if peter got a dog, pretty sure he would be sharing it on insta like all dog owners do laugh out loud

Is is sad that this is my biggest hangup in thinking he got a dog? I'm like 'he hasn't even posted it on IG, pretty sure it's not his' laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:@MVMom39forever she said 'that's Peter's pup' not new pup... I actually think it's his but if Daisy doesn't make another appearance with Peter I think she could belong to one of the other trainers. But if he's gonna be the Bachelor wouldn't he be leaving her for pre season press, filming, and all of the press while it airs and after? Seems like an even bigger time commitment being the Bachelor. Unless he doesn't wanna do it (sobs).

I have no idea how old the puppy is or when Peter got it. But, imo, I doubt he or anyone would get a puppy prior to filming Bachelorette, which could be 9 week commitment, so my GUESS is he would have gotten dog after filming.

And the fan said puppy belonged to Peter. I am guessing again but i can see her saying, "Oh, is this your puppy," and Peter saying yes. Its not a personal question and fairly common to ask someone you meet who has a dog with him. All just my opinion.

I guess we just watch his social media and see if Daisy makes a return appearance with him to know for sure.

But if he is f2 and in contention for next Bachelor, well, imo, a puppy just adds to his appeal!! He would have 3 months to train the dog, bring on set while in California and then hang out with his family while daddy goes find a wifey, ha!! giggling
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Daisy is a Disney name right. Didn't Rachel name Copper after the dog from a Disney movie because she loves Disney? Just saying!!! Could be a clue, IMO!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Robby (Jojo's F2) is another F2 to get a dog.  He got Dixie after he returned from filming, I think it was towards the end of airing.  

At this point, I don't know whose dog it is.  I'm not one to believe random strangers comments on IG.  So we'll have to watch and see, IMO for confirmation.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Why would Peter bring his dog to his job!!!! Makes no since!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Robby (Jojo's F2) is another F2 to get a dog.  He got Dixie after he returned from filming, I think it was towards the end of airing.  

At this point, I don't know whose dog it is.  I'm not one to believe random strangers comments on IG.  So we'll have to watch and see, IMO for confirmation.

JMO

I agree, for all we know he could be just taking a pic with this dog or dog sitting.  If he did get a dog, I would think that would be something worthy of  a picture or story to Instagram and so far there's been nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:36 pm

@ReneeM right?? laugh out loud its like, pics or it didn't happen

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Daisy is also a famous character from the novel "The Great Gatsby".
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:42 pm

You know coming into perspective if Peter is F2, I can see why he appears happy post show. I don't think he holds grudges and is always grateful for the experiences life has given him. Just by observing his posts prior to the show and now, he's definitely someone that would be happy with Rachel's decision whether it's him or someone else. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove