SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:46 pm

They're stealing everyone's hard work. SMH. She also said she's smitten with Peter and see potential and got butterflies early on. Plus there are many reasons that would be I think that would be too obvious btw IMO.

Wow this too

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:50 pm

@whisperinglove I hear you but I'm pretty sure it is the same top. Have you seen the leaked hometown date with Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:50 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:They're stealing everyone's hard work. SMH. She also said she's smitten with Peter and see potential and got butterflies early on. Plus there are many reasons that would be I think that would be too obvious btw IMO.
Yeah, if they show this during the hometown date then it's a misdirection because why continue with the rest of the show. IMO And this is just one level in the Bachelor/ette love ladder. She's falling, but has she fallen. She said she only fell in love with one person, but she could have been falling for multiple people. IMO

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:56 pm

@moviechicka Bryan was the first hometown. She's wearing the top when she says I'm falling in love. I also think why carry on if at that point you knew especially when she says I only fell in love with one guy

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:57 pm

moviechicka wrote:
WhisperingLove wrote:They're stealing everyone's hard work. SMH. She also said she's smitten with Peter and see potential and got butterflies early on. Plus there are many reasons that would be I think that would be too obvious btw IMO.
Yeah, if they show this during the hometown date then it's a misdirection because why continue with the rest of the show. IMO And this is just one level in the Bachelor/ette love ladder. She's falling, but has she fallen. She said she only fell in love with one person, but she could have been falling for multiple people. IMO

I just posted this in another thread but I can only assume she is either wearing the top twice or the slice it and show that clip at the end of the show otherwise why bother continuing to watch if she has already come out in interviews saying she was only in love with one IMO

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:00 pm

The proper thing to do right now is direct posters to the Screen cap thread where discussion is taking place on the HTD top. Rather than discussing the same thing over and over in several threads.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4187p168-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Now even more confused because you make valid points

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The proper thing to do right now is direct posters to the Screen cap thread where discussion is taking place on the HTD top. Rather than discussing the same thing over and over in several threads.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4187p168-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

Thanks there's a lot of threads this season to keep up with.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:04 pm

That's what happens when someone steals and doesn't give credit. Clearly from this forum since we use JMO.

Also, you can use View New Posts, at the top right and bottom right of any page. This will show you all the threads that have posts since you last logged on. You can pick and choose which ones you want to read. Once you're read a thread, hit view new posts again and each time you've read a thread.

Back to Peter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:59 pm

When does the winner get to tell his parents? I think Peter's friends and family retweets, etc are telling imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:10 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:When does the winner get to tell his parents? I think Peter's friends and family retweets, etc are telling imo.

Technically, they aren't supposed to tell friends and family at all. So---retweets etc should not be telling unless Peter wants a potential law suit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
WhisperingLove wrote:When does the winner get to tell his parents? I think Peter's friends and family retweets, etc are telling imo.

Technically, they aren't supposed to tell friends and family at all. So---retweets etc should not be telling unless Peter wants a potential law suit.

I think Rachel said she has told her family. But I think it depends whether they can keep
A secret

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove