SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Jo just snapped, she and Jackson are at the dog park and he's playing in the mud, she's not happy because she just gave him a bath laugh out loud She seemed happy and normal Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo just snapped, she and Jackson are at the dog park and he's playing in the mud, she's not happy because she just gave him a bath laugh out loud She seemed happy and normal Smiley

Does it appear to be the same dog park that they usually take Jackson to?  I am curious as to where they moved - without an address being posted of course.  Both JoJo and Jordan seem to enjoy this particular area of town, so I bet that they didn't move too far from there.  And I wonder if they decided to finally buy, rather than continue renting.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Alanna wrote:Jo just snapped, she and Jackson are at the dog park and he's playing in the mud, she's not happy because she just gave him a bath laugh out loud She seemed happy and normal Smiley

Does it appear to be the same dog park that they usually take Jackson to?  I am curious as to where they moved - without an address being posted of course.  Both JoJo and Jordan seem to enjoy this particular area of town, so I bet that they didn't move too far from there.  And I wonder if they decided to finally buy, rather than continue renting.
Looked exactly the same to me! I don't think they'd move too far either and I'm also wondering if they decided to buy. I'm sure they'll do a decorating promo thing again and give us a tour. I hope so, anyway!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Jojo snapping Jackson playing in the muddy water after she just gave him a bath. She sounds like an exasperated Mom when her child misbehaves. But she does it lovingly and is a foreshadowing of how she would be like a Mom to her and Jordan's future children.
https://instagram.com/p/BVXsu0ug88s/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:56 pm

Back in April JoJo did a professional photo shoot for fab fit fun. That's where the picture Emma posted the other day came from. She just shared the post and she and Jordan literally must be right next to each other since he liked the picture and posted silly comments within 30 seconds laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:05 pm

I live for Baddy's hilarious comments laugh out loud

jrodgers11: 1st like 1st comment
jrodgers11: Hair on fleeeeeeek JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 28 1f4aa
jrodgers11: And im going to steal all the girly face lotion serum thingymajigs for my own
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:07 pm

elena.shayk wrote:I live for Baddy's hilarious comments laugh out loud

jrodgers11: 1st like 1st comment
jrodgers11: Hair on fleeeeeeek  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 28 1f4aa
jrodgers11: And im going to steal all the girly face lotion serum thingymajigs for my own

This is kind of SM shenanigans I can get behind laugh out loud I cannot with him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Also JoJo said "Beach bound next week" looking forward to that and their silly FabFitFun snaps laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:26 pm

I wonder if they're going to the beach for a day or if they're heading on another vacation.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Too cute!!! Happy to see them back on their sweet and silly track! And I hope baddy has realized THIS is the man he wants to be in everyone's eyes (ours, family's, friends', Jo's and most importantly, his own) instead of the guy that blocks his fiancée on sm and probably sends her back into a hot mess state laugh out loud Rolling Eyes

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Airelle is low key obsessed with JoJo and I love it laugh out loud she commented that she was the cutest and that she was missing JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Airelle is low key obsessed with JoJo and I love it laugh out loud she commented that she was the cutest and that she was missing JoJo.

I was just coming to say that laugh out loud
But then again who isn't obsessed with her giggling Baddy keep her!!!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan