SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:48 pm

Yup. I thought the same thing. What's even more sad is that the troll is the same freaking fan of a former couple that has been harassing her for a year. Everyone should continuously report her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yup. I thought the same thing. What's even more sad is that the troll is the same freaking fan of a former couple that has been harassing her for a year. Everyone should continuously report her.
I love the gal that told her she's sick for a "number of reasons" laugh out loud so funny and so awesome. I hope Jo feels much more love from her fan base than trolling on the whole Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:56 pm

I've reported all her accounts and she keeps making new ones!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:04 pm

Jordan just liked the picture and left a funny comment laugh out loud

This troll is the absolutely worst. I don't know how she hasn't been permanently banned from IG yet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan just liked the picture and left a funny comment laugh out loud

This troll is the absolutely worst. I don't know how she hasn't been permanently banned from IG yet.
Cute!! I was wondering if he'd show up there to stick up for her and Jackson laugh out loud and not surprised to see he did in his patented Baddy way.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:08 pm

elena.shayk wrote:The way Baddy is looking at her while she is hugging Kathryn! So cuteeee. *swoon*

I just saw it posted on Instagram.i think any girl would want their guy to look at her the way Jordan does.

Hotness.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
elena.shayk wrote:The way Baddy is looking at her while she is hugging Kathryn! So cuteeee. *swoon*

I just saw it posted on Instagram.i think any girl would want their guy to look at her the way Jordan does.

Hotness.

Agreed :yes:

Btw you have been absent for a long time no? I wasn't a part of the forum when JoJo's season was airing. But I have read the posts and remember your positive comments. So it's nice to see you back here yes

Last edited by elena.shayk on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:20 pm

@nd4reality so nice to see you posting! Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:45 pm

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:49 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Hotness.

Agreed :yes:

Btw you have been absent for a long time no? I wasn't a part of the forum when JoJo's season was airing. But I have read the posts and remember your positive comments. So it's nice to see you back here yes

Back for another bachelorette season . Had to skip the last bachelor Suspect

I love Jordan and Jojo so just checking in on them. I still fan girl but cannot keep up with all the posts after the season is done.

You guys all do such a great job !!!!!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Hotness.
Oh hey Smiley Nice to see you in here!!

I think that he stares at her like that probably helped him big time here laugh out loud Just joking!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:02 am

JoJo and Jordan are still my all time favorite couple of this franchise!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan