SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Good news! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 25 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by BlueStarsShiver Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:44 am

Looks like they're moving to a new house: https://instagram.com/p/BVTva1PA25j/ and I may or may not have squealed when I saw this snap!
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:53 am

Aw, I'm glad things seem fine between them. They look like their normal selves.

I wonder why they're moving at midnight? But this explains why they've been so quiet.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:56 am

Yassss! So good to see them. Nice to hear JoJo's laugh again. Everything seems normal, I hope they don't give me a mini heart attack again laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:54 am

Good to see them back on Snap! Smiley Moving into a new house and making it their own is always good for these couples. A fresh start. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 25 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 25 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 25 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 25 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:37 am

Aww! So cute! Guess Jojo has decided Baddy (and all of us!!) have been punished enough laugh out loud

Hope everyone has learned their lesson. That if Baddy likes his relationship and has grown fond of his woman, he shouldn't block her on sm and put his hands on a lady laugh out loud And idk what lesson Jo has learned here, but she definitely seemed very fineeeee to me.

Anyway, I wonder why are they moving in the middle of the night?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:40 am

Alanna wrote:Aww! So cute! Guess Jojo has decided Baddy (and all of us!!) have been punished enough laugh out loud

Hope everyone has learned their lesson. That if Baddy likes his relationship and has grown fond of his woman, he shouldn't block her on sm and put his hands on a lady laugh out loud And idk what lesson Jo has learned here, but she definitely seemed very fineeeee to me.

Anyway, I wonder why are they moving in the middle of the night?

They need a better extra bedroom for when baddy is bad? J/K. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 25 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:41 am

@stuckinsc, he!! no!! He's lucky he got the couch laugh out loud She must have been feeling super generous last week.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:03 am

We know their house was for sale, and they were renting (?), also jo mentioned a few times how the house was small for both their crap so maybe they bought a bigger house to move into! I assumed from their snaps that the movers just came late and they were annoyed that they were so late ahahah

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:21 am

It's good to see Jo laughing at Jordan's goofy lines. Yes it's been discussed that their house was for sale for a couple of months now but it's been a surprised that they are moving out this month. IMO the reason why they arrange the movers at 12:30 AM is to avoid people snapping/ getting pics and selling it to tabloids.

Hopefully, Jo will snap a portion of their new house, for sure it will be bigger and has a big backyard for Jackson to play and roam around.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:59 am

Moving in the dark so no one can see where they are moving. good move for more privacy.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:00 am

Yay! I had a travel day from hell yesterday, so this is nice!

Goodbye adorable house with that awesome wallpaper. It will be interesting to see the one they're moving into.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan