SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:15 am

@everly thanks for posting that picture! It looks very, very similar to Jordan's snap, especially with the clouds and slight sun peeking through. It looks like he's in Dallas IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by aviej Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:43 pm

JoJo just liked a wedding photo of a couple. Mixed emotions I would imagine.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm

I really think we are looking too much into every move of them laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:57 pm

@elena.shayk laugh out loud but don't stop. The speculation keeps the mind active! yes

Great sense of humour in here. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:17 pm

aviej wrote:JoJo just liked a wedding photo of a couple. Mixed emotions I would imagine.
They're in a fight, not getting a divorce and splitting their stuff down the middle and working out a custody agreement for their dog imo laugh out loud I think she's okay, especially if Jordan's at home giving her what she wants from him, which his insta clearly indicates he will imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
aviej wrote:JoJo just liked a wedding photo of a couple. Mixed emotions I would imagine.
They're in a fight, not getting a divorce and splitting their stuff down the middle and working out a custody agreement for their dog imo laugh out loud I think she's okay, especially if Jordan's at home giving her what she wants from him, which his insta clearly indicates he will imo.

Girrrll your humour is amazing cantstopl
Btw I was so used to your DP, I always knew it was you now I've to get used to your new one laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:26 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Girrrll your humour is amazing cantstopl
Btw I was so used to your DP, I always knew it was you now I've to get used to your new one laugh out loud
laugh out loud sorry, I am just giving a shout out to my girl Rachel, Im sure I'll flip back to Jo and Baddy soon! And thanks! I try to keep it light Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:36 pm

Two weeks from now Jordan and JoJo will be in court fighting over a custody agreement for Jackson. No way will Jordan or even Jackson allow JoJo to keep him full time. Jackson needs those doggie bed and on the floor snuggles from Jordan.

I kid laugh out loud but in all honestly, it has to be at least a decent sign knowing he appears to be in Dallas, he posted those sweet pictures, his crew liked them, her dad liked them, she liked Airelle's post, his crew liked JoJo's picture with Becca. I wouldn't be surprised if she's still mad at him, and she deserves to be, but hopefully they're working through it and if this was their first major "thing" then hopefully JoJo wouldn't walk away.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Which one of you ladies is going to take one for the team and watch tonight? Look at the top right picture laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/872871729693040640

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Which one of you ladies is going to take  one for the team and watch tonight? Look at the top right picture laugh out loud

She liked this pic on insta wohoooo :claphands laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Which one of you ladies is going to take  one for the team and watch tonight? Look at the top right picture laugh out loud

So adorable!!! Wonder how long it'll be before he's allowed that close again laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:55 pm

laugh out loud and they're liking posts just a few minutes apart.. he's slowly getting out of the dog house laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan