SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:42 am

Boshem wrote:He will be in Dallas sleeping in the spare bedroom laugh out loud
No outside in Jacksons doghouse while Jackson sleeps in the master bedroom with his mother, who will get full custody by the way if something goes amiss.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:26 am

She's up early herself since she's on IG. I low key think he's in Dallas. If they're not in their house together, I bet he is and she's with Matt and Mallory laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:29 am

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:30 am

Ash2214 wrote:She's up early herself since she's on IG. I low key think he's in Dallas. If they're not in their house together, I bet he is and she's with Matt and Mallory laugh out loud
I think more likely she's with Ben if he's back home too. I just don't see anyone loving and doting on her like Ben, who she thinks is the epitome of how a man should be laugh out loud But I do kinda think that no matter how pissed she's with Baddy, she wouldn't want to be away from him. What's a better way to make him work for her again than to be around "mad" at him?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:41 am

The only thing that makes me doubt he's in Dallas is his snap yesterday. He's by the water and that doesn't seem like a place in Dallas.

I also don't know if he has any workout gear with him in Nashville. Unless he purposely went out and got new shoes to run. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:44 am

everly wrote:The only thing that makes me doubt he's in Dallas is his snap yesterday. He's by the water and that doesn't seem like a place in Dallas.

I also don't know if he has any workout gear with him in Nashville. Unless he purposely went out and got new shoes to run. laugh out loud

Isn't there a place in the dog park with water? I remember them snapping and playing there before.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:46 am

They did seem like brand new shoes. Man is keeping himself by going shopping and working out. She is doing "fine" playing with the dogs, buying samples. These two are very "happy" laugh out loud
They aren't missing each other at all. Nope. laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:47 am

^ Yup. They've often gone to hiking trails that have a lake not far from their house JoJo has said in interviews. I think he's in Dallas.

If he was still in Nashville, I don't see why he wouldn't be with Luke or Airelle and it appears he's not. Also, someone said Dallas is overcast right now while Nashville is sunny. Those bricks look wet laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:05 am

They need another conversation like this ASAP.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrOvBQgqDY/?taken-by=jojofjordanrbachfan
Credit: @jojofjordanrbachfan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrR4yggGkt/?taken-by=jojofjordanrbachfan
Credit: @jojofjordanrbachfan

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:09 am

You're right. JoJo tweeted that park was White Rock Park. I looked it up on Insta and someone posted this yesterday that looks very similar to Jordan's snap. It's around the same time too -- 5pm Dallas time. So he could very well be in Dallas.

https://instagram.com/p/BVDoG-AFkVP/

I think CMA fest starts today in Nashville. If he's in Nashville then he'll eventually be spotted given how many people will be in town.

Last edited by everly on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:09 am

I was looking at white rock lake? It looks similar.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:13 am

everly wrote:You're right. JoJo tweeted that park was White Rock Park. I looked it up on Insta and someone posted this yesterday that looks very similar to Jordan's snap. It's around the same time too -- 5pm Dallas time. So he could very well be in Dallas.

https://instagram.com/p/BVDoG-AFkVP/

I think CMA fest starts today in Nashville. If he's in Nashville then he'll eventually be spotted given how many people will be in town.
If he thinks he's dealing with an unhappy camper now, wait, just waiiit until he's spotted out having fun at CMA Fest if he's not home laugh out loud No fun allowed while Jo is "fine"!!

But I do think he's not a complete idiot and knows he has to be home in Dallas.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan