SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Everyone is different. There are those who are constantly on SM and those who are selective on what they post.

A sudden change in SM behaviour IMO is telling, however it's not the be all and end all.

Since this is a Fan forum, we always try to accommodate and relax the rules somewhat when there are rumours of potential issues.

Direct questions that have no positive content and can potentially start a domino effect of nothing but negativity should go into the GD thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by aviej Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:35 pm

My apologies GA.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:39 pm

I lean their twitter feed is now full of people freaking out, so doesn't seem there is much choice other than for them to resurface.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:27 pm

JoJo mother is still liking pics of them although that probably doesn't meant to much, it's something. They probably decided to take a step back from sm(hopefully that's what it is).

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Yall! We have some good news. Soraya commented back on her picture that Jojo & Jordan have been working hard on a house project, and love eachother more everyday like husband & wife, and that they are okay & don't know where rumours are coming from!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:58 pm

Boshem wrote:Yall! We have some good news. Soraya commented back on her picture that Jojo & Jordan have been working hard on a house project, and love eachother more everyday like husband & wife, and that they are okay & don't know where rumours are coming from!

Phewww! Thanks mama Fletcher. I loveeeee her!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:30 pm

I am inclined to believe Soraya because I think if he really, truly hurt Jo, she wouldn't be covering for them and would be actively trying to protect her baby girl. So they're probably okay and just laying low on sm to let everything die down.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:12 pm

They are not that active in social media in the first place so i'm not worried that they haven't posted for a week now. I'm expecting that they will be more cautious with their SM postings going forward after the unfollow incident which incite their stalker to harass them incessantly both in twitter and IG.

Thanks @Boshem for bringing over Soraya's comment. I wonder if the house project Soraya mentioned is the house they were flipping few weeks ago or the new house they are moving into if the news that their current abode is for sale.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Isabel123 wrote:They are not that active in social media in the first place so i'm not worried that they haven't posted for a week now. I'm expecting that they will be more cautious with their SM postings going forward after the unfollow incident which incite their stalker to harass them incessantly both in twitter and IG.

ITA with the bolded.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Didn't Jordan say in the interview last week, that they're deciding where they're gonna be next? If they're moving it makes sense why they aren't active on SM. Because it takes out a lot of your time and you get tired etc. It's a whole mess moving out and in!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:32 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
Boshem wrote:Yall! We have some good news. Soraya commented back on her picture that Jojo & Jordan have been working hard on a house project, and love eachother more everyday like husband & wife, and that they are okay & don't know where rumours are coming from!

Phewww! Thanks mama Fletcher. I loveeeee her!
Great news!  thumbsup
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:55 pm

Good I'm glad. Now it remains to be seen if mrs f was just trying to gloss over the cracks but hopefully they are on the road to strengthening their relationship.

IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan