SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:07 am

Ash2214 wrote:You guys, I kid you not, a few weeks ago when the blocking situation was going down, a few days later Becca shared an IG story, of who I believe to be was Ali dancing, but you couldn't see the front of her face, just the side. I was like oh crap, JoJo flew to LA to be with Becca! It's over!

Come to find out it was Ali (or Becca's sister because one of them kinda looks like Jo) and all was good with JoJo and Jordan as they were moving into their new house that week laugh out loud hilarious.
That's hilarious, so it seemed like she not only flew to LA to run away from him but was also partying?? Good lord, I would have freaked out right along with you laugh out loud That would have been so out of character for our sweet lil grandma for so many reasons heartbeat laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:01 am

Jordan is still in New Orleans, taking the call from Taylor Zarzour and Greg McIlroy of Sirius XM College Sports Nation. After the call, he was making the 1 hour drive to Thibadoux to MPA. Call was mostly about the MPA and the training of quarterbacks he does and really enjoy. You can hear from his voice how much he looks forward to the coming days at the MPA and his interaction with up and coming college football qb. Talked about a golf game with Peter Burns (among others) in July somewhere in Wisconsin. It was neat that Taylor called Jordan rising star in broadcasting and not just in sports. Taylor suggested that Jordan and Greg have a show maybe 30 minutes and mainly talk about quarterback position. He said he enjoyed working with Jordan in the last season of SEC football. Very football focused interview.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:06 am

JoJo has a great life going on. Who wouldn't want that life travelling to resorts for work, and that body! I'm glad everything appears to be normal and happy for both of them!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:24 am

vernie113 wrote:Jordan is still in New Orleans, taking the call from Taylor Zarzour and Greg McIlroy of Sirius XM College Sports Nation. After the call, he was making the 1 hour drive to Thibadoux to MPA. Call was mostly about the MPA and the training of quarterbacks he does and really enjoy. You can hear from his voice how much he looks forward to the coming days at the MPA and his interaction with up and coming college football qb. Talked about a golf game with Peter Burns (among others) in July somewhere in Wisconsin. It was neat that Taylor called Jordan  rising star in broadcasting and not just in sports. Taylor suggested that Jordan and Greg have a show maybe 30 minutes and mainly talk about quarterback position. He said he enjoyed working with Jordan in the last season of SEC football. Very football focused interview.

Thanks for the update Vernie. At least we got some clues about his upcoming activities. I also think that Jordan is very promising. I hope his career takes off in a similar vein like Jesse Palmer. But from the looks of things, he's already on his way! IMO
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:45 am

Jojo and Jordan are special guests at the Need to Breath Concert on Sept. 17 at Red Rocks Amphiteater in Morrison CO. They really love the music of this group.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:17 pm

vernie113 wrote:Jojo and Jordan are special guests at the Need to Breath Concert on Sept. 17 at Red Rocks Amphiteater in Morrison CO. They really love the music of this group.
They both seem very into their faith, it's probably another thing that binds them very closely together and is a big indicator of a relationship working or not working in the long run imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:51 pm

@vernie113 wait how did you find this out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 pm

I'm not sure how vernie found out, but I know one of the guys in the band commented on a picture with JoJo and Jordan and he said he couldn't wait to see them in a few months. He then commented on Jordan's video with the dinosaur costume and Jordan replied by saying he was going to wear the costume to the Red Rocks in September laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:10 pm

@Ash2214 yes I remember that laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:18 pm

Per Becca's IG story, they're heading home tomorrow, so it was the same amount of time as Becca's other trips - 3 nights, 4 days.

I wish I could do that once or twice a month laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Per Becca's IG story, they're heading home tomorrow, so it was the same amount of time as Becca's other trips - 3 nights, 4 days.

Seriously I'll makeout with whoever the eff I need to for a few weeks to get their lifestyle!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Per Becca's IG story, they're heading home tomorrow, so it was the same amount of time as Becca's other trips - 3 nights, 4 days.

Clearly we need to get some new friends laugh out loud because Becca's out here putting mine to shame

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan