SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Bachelornation Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:46 am

@Alanna Thank you! There is no snaps and no pics. I don't know I'm just so worried.

Bachelornation

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 23 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by bamagal Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:48 am

I am hoping they are just taking a break from sm!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by summerlove1012 Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:58 am

i am also hoping they are just taking a break from social media.

do you guys think reality steve would already know if they had broken up?

summerlove1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:04 am

summerlove1012 wrote:i am also hoping they are just taking a break from social media.

do you guys think reality steve would already know if they had broken up?
No. They and their families/circles have never shared with him from what I've seen. If it's the end, I can only hope they handle it how they handled the whole relationship, without a mess excluding the little follow/unfollow snafu.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:07 am

I would be surprised if they broke up. This is the first major issue they have had since the official announcement of the engagement. I'd like to think that they'd at least try for a while to work on whatever issues  that may have led to this latest debacle. Unless however, whatever happened was a deal breaker. But I will be shocked all the same. But I'm still hoping for the best, whatever that may be for these two.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:11 am

aviej wrote:I would be surprised if they broke up. This is the first major issue they have had since the official announcement of the engagement. I'd like to think that they'd at least try for a while to work on whatever issues  that may have led to this latest debacle. Unless however, whatever happened was a deal breaker. But I will be shocked all the same. But I'm still hoping for the best, whatever that may be for these two.
I agree but I guess it's possible they have had cracks all along and just hid it well and this could have been the final straw? Which is hard to believe because Jo has ZERO chill imo laugh out loud Who knows!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:14 am

Alanna wrote:
aviej wrote:I would be surprised if they broke up. This is the first major issue they have had since the official announcement of the engagement. I'd like to think that they'd at least try for a while to work on whatever issues  that may have led to this latest debacle. Unless however, whatever happened was a deal breaker. But I will be shocked all the same. But I'm still hoping for the best, whatever that may be for these two.
I agree but I guess it's possible they have had cracks all along and just hid it well and this could have been the final straw? Which is hard to believe because Jo has ZERO chill imo laugh out loud Who knows!!

JoJo acting like everything is fine? HELL NO laugh out loud
I hope this is just a break, I will NOT be okay if this is the end... hissyfit
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:14 am

Yeah, it just baffles me. That last pic Jordan posted, JoJo looked just as enamored as she has been since day 1. I don't see how you can go from 100 to 0 overnight no idea . Whatever the issue, they both seem to be acting in solidarity because their SM activity has more or less been in parallel, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:22 am

Some people have certain things that are just deal breakers. Even though it may mean nothing to some, it can be a huge issue for others.

We can only speculate as obviously we don't know exactly what happened, but I like that there is very little SM activity. Get back to basics, put the phone down, and talk face to face. I hope all goes well for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:23 am

They both have been so mature this past year, besides this one instance, that it's possible there have been cracks that just never became public because they were so mature and kept things private. It can even be that it hurt JoJo so much and this was a deal breaker for her. You can love someone completely and their family and friends and the relationship still doesn't fit.

With that being said, I would be surprised if they do break up soon. It's only been a week. They're both laying low in regards to snaps, but they're still on social media regularly liking stuff, often at the same time, but that's it. We know they both have been home in Dallas at the same time. Hopefully they're just laying low after the incident from a week ago and are trying to work on things if it's needed.

They just need to do what's best for them.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:24 am

aviej wrote:Yeah, it just baffles me. That last pic Jordan posted, JoJo looked just as enamored as she has been since day 1. I don't see how you can go from 100 to 0 overnight no idea . Whatever the issue, they both seem to be acting in solidarity because their SM activity has more or less been in parallel, IMO.
I agree, in those pics from last Saturday, she is staring at him as always: totally, completely enamoured and cannot believe he's real laugh out loud So adorbs!! Regardless, I like the lack of sm too, hopefully they're working on getting back to a place where she looks at him like he's the best boy in the universe Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:38 am

Just for my own information... couples who have broken up in the franchise before, have they had periods of silence  from both parties like this on SM? Or is this the first time that we're seeing this?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan