SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:47 am

She totally set him up with "what makes you weak?" question and he caught on to it. They are just at ease with each other and have this friendship and laughter together.
His certainty/directness about her and what he want with her is so attractive to me.  "YOU ARE MY FUTURE" ....*swoon*  awwww

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:49 am

I loved the "you are my future." I don't care if it's a line or not, I swooned really hard laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:55 am

@Alanna I feel you, super swoon. Like Jojo, I am a words of affirmation kinda girl so you know I ll be in trouble with a "Bryan" chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 25 3806527698

If he is here to be the bachelor, this is a bad strategy. He should be playing coy, giving her a little bit not being so effusive, direct and so certain.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 am

Oh, Bryan. The way he talks to her. The voice. The chemistry. The kisses. *swoon*

As for the fairy tale comment, the show IS a fairy tale. The adventures, the exotic places, the beautiful settings, the fancy clothes, the never-ending supply of alcohol giggling, no communication with the outside world while filming. This isn't like real life dating. His comment showed me he is not in the "bubble." Good for him!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:03 am

Can someone post the clip of him taking her away at the end? I missed that part.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:04 am

Dessler wrote:@Alanna I feel you, super swoon. Like Jojo, I am a words of affirmation kinda girl so you know I ll be in trouble with a "Bryan" chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 25 3806527698

If he is here to be the bachelor, this is a bad strategy. He should be playing coy, giving her a little bit not being so effusive, direct and so certain.
I don't think he's here to be the Bach, he is going after Rachel and only Rachel super hard imo. Real or not, he's all in to become f1 imo, no room left for going after the lead job imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:10 am

I don't think he is there to be the next lead. I believe him when he said on night one that he has it bad for Rachel.
The point is that Rachel herself is lapping him up. literally.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:16 am

@Alanna @nd4reality I agree! The total amount they have show us of theses two, It's a done deal! JMO

Last edited by Hotmomma on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:28 am

**FAN THREAD**
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:35 am

Dessler wrote:**FAN THREAD**
And there is soooo much to fan imo. I cannot wait to see how he gets her so happy and secure and loved as she is post show Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:33 pm

The point is that Rachel herself is lapping him up. literally.

laugh out loud

Thanks for the clip. Watching it again, it was better than I remembered. I thought Rachel was more arms length wary last night when I first watched it. But this time, I see what others mentioned about her not being able to help just going giddy and giggly with him. She is definitely into him. There is major chemistry between them.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:58 pm

I wish they showed us more interaction between these two so I could see why he got the GDR. I would so much rather see the love connection over the manufactured drama.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85