SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Bryan posted a picture of his dad and him as a young boy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:39 pm

chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 24 19122337_1732216013458515_8779180901285232640_n
thebryanabasolo Blessed to be this man's son...thank you for everything you've done for me dad, you're the best! I love you...Happy Father's Day!! #forevergrateful #fathergoals #blessedandhighlyfavored
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:47 pm

It looks like his father has had cheek implants, too. The whole family. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:51 pm

I did and I will. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:57 pm

The family who gets cheek implants together, stays together! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:09 pm

I love how much he loves his family.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:chickengate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 24 19122337_1732216013458515_8779180901285232640_n
thebryanabasolo Blessed to be this man's son...thank you for everything you've done for me dad, you're the best! I love you...Happy Father's Day!! #forevergrateful #fathergoals #blessedandhighlyfavored
Source
Bryan and his dad are seriously adorable with those cheeks. Embarressed!

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:18 am

How cute were Bryan and Rach last night?? They have it all- the physical, the teasing, the romance, the sweetness, the excitement and butterflies for the future. I get it, Rachel, I really, really get it. Oh and he was by her the entire night pretty much and staying out of the drama because he has bigger fish to fry than man tears. Good for him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:03 am

I seriously cracked up when he was on the couch looking like he wanted to be anywhere else, when Eric, Josiah and Iggy were having their drama. And since I was pleasantly surprised that they showed some of his and Rachel's time from the previous RC when the episode started, I'm going to hope that the same will happen next week, since the episode ended in the middle of the cocktail party. I'm very curious to see what happened on that small boat he was leading her towards.

I have to admit I did roll my eyes at his "it is a fairytale" comment to Rachel after she told him she was worried about him being too good to be true and a little too smooth. But I agree with someone that I think Bryan may just be one of those guys when he's interested in a woman, he can't help put on the charm and flirtation.

And I definitely understand why some read guys like that as not genuine or slick. But I think under the lines and flirtation, he's a good person and he is legitimately into Rachel. He's definitely going to have show some vulnerability though because I got the impression that will be the hurdle with him and Rachel. That she'll be concerned that it's all lines with him.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:57 am

I get him, he's the type that will show what he's feeling. His former g/f fling whatever she was said exactly that. He will be up front with his feelings.

"I think that he's the type of person where he says all his feelings and he's not afraid to tell if he likes anybody," she said. "So I think she needs to be the same way if she wants it to work."
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bryan-the-bachelorette-rachel-133601/photos/bryan-abasolo-5-254646

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:13 am

My interpretation of his "it is a fairytale" comment is that the show is fairytale-esque and that he wants to give her that(charm her) and she responded that what about in the real world? His answer is it is real now and it will be real outside of the show and that she should not worry, he will be there for her and vice versa (be her strength) since they were talking about vulnerability.

All just my interpretation of their convo.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85