SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:15 pm

If she's happy with Bryan... that's what matters...

But man, I was cheering Petal so hard sad

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 26 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 26 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Well that all blew up fast. I had been having doubts but then i'd always find a reason to go back to it being Peter. Oh well at least we get a cool Bachelor imo.

HAHA and just when I had started to fancy Bryan from this weekends pictures, I just hope Rachel is happy to be honest. I can't wait to see it all play out and I hope I get to see what she fell for.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Dessler wrote:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reality steve has just turned everything upside down. The sleuthing for this season's f1 will be one for the books.

I wouldn't give RS so much credit since there were those of us on the forum who were still sleuthing for F1 and noting especially SHV activity (or the lack thereof) with Bryan.

This is nothing new for this forum... sleuthing ALWAYS continues and RS has been wrong before and sleuthers picked up of F1 clues long before he changes his mind about F1. 

With so many Bette seasons incorrectly spoiled by RS, I've always believed to trust the sleuthing first and match spoilers to the sleuthing and not the other way around.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:19 pm

I also want to add that I remember when Bryan was suddenly very quiet on SM my opinion was he decided to play nice with TPTB because his first activity was very suspect of an F1 (liking next Bach tweets, following Amanda eg) and then he just got really quiet.

So was Bryan in on an act with his early SM to corroborate a foiler of Peter as F1?

Or has a foiler campaign begun now due to the love of Peter and Rachel so early on sm (IMO) and how much media is talking about them (IMO)? And Bryan is playing along to promote a foiler of himself as F1?

Very interesting question JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:20 pm

@relaxing I hope it's the later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:22 pm

That bad boy Bryan. Hugesmile  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:22 pm

relaxing wrote:I also want to add that I remember when Bryan was suddenly very quiet on SM my opinion was he decided to play nice with TPTB because his first activity was very suspect of an F1 (liking next Bach tweets, following Amanda eg) and then he just got really quiet.

So was Bryan in on an act with his early SM to corroborate a foiler of Peter as F1?

Or has a foiler campaign begun now due to the love of Peter and Rachel so early on sm (IMO)  and how much media is talking about them (IMO)?  And Bryan is playing along to promote a foiler of himself as F1?

Very interesting question  JMO.

That's what IM beginning to think! There's so much love for Pachel/Petal on social media, YT fan account, instagram fan account and Twitter ! It's only week 3. Rachel keep saying that we would not be able to tell but obviously people saw something between Peter and her so maybe they want to keep people guessing ???

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 26 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 26 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:24 pm

So what will Rachel and Bryan's couple name be? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 26 3806527698
Most romantic season they called it but with Bryan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe Peter's away on business was discussing TB, the one that he would never do. Smiley

Maybe the same reason he liked a FB comment 2 years ago for "strategy to get to F2 and become the Bachelor"... that Bachelor business he would never do cheeky

Sorry did Peter say he'd never be Bachelor?  I haven't read that anywhere.  Could you provide me that source? I've already seen it mentioned twice in this thread.

My belief is he was 100% cast as the likely Bachelor IMO.  He's beyond perfect for it and what a casting coup for TPTB IMO.  If he's not F1, it's the biggest no brainer ever and he should continue to get a fairy tale prince of perfection edit IMO.  If he is F1, I still think he's the best choice for Bachelor in the bunch  giggling . All JMO. And why wouldn't anyone want the gig - it's a big payday and a money stream for life, aside from finding love or not.  JMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:26 pm

relaxing wrote:I also want to add that I remember when Bryan was suddenly very quiet on SM my opinion was he decided to play nice with TPTB because his first activity was very suspect of an F1 (liking next Bach tweets, following Amanda eg) and then he just got really quiet.

Or has a foiler campaign begun now due to the love of Peter and Rachel so early on sm (IMO)  and how much media is talking about them (IMO)?  And Bryan is playing along to promote a foiler of himself as F1?

Very interesting question  JMO.

Yes very fishy! Not to mention... can we have an updated list of who is following who? My understanding was that Rachel's non-bach friends were following Peter? Could that be because she takes her contract seriously and hasn't told them and they are left to believe spoilers or is the correction the foiler? Hmmm???

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:33 pm

At this point, whoever gets the episode 5 date is basically given to be F1... They gotta switch it up soon laugh out loud

I love Peter but honestly I am Team Rachel first and foremost so if it is Bryan that is making her this happy then I guess I'll be jumping on board and lets hope he ends up as dedicated and loving to her as Baddy 1.0 is to Jo.

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:33 pm

I think RS got foiled by Peter being F1 and SM and media followed up with that spoiler and bought into it and TPTB were happy about that. To me, all the pre-season sleuthing indicated Bryan for F1, IMO. Add in his SM activity and especially SHV being so quiet for 4 days and to me that was the thing that stuck out to me the most because it reminded me so much of sleuthing another wrongly spoiled season (K's season with Shawn).

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe