SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:11 pm

@Bach/ette I know but the table talk was worth missing so for me.IMHO

Back to top Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Carine Tue May 30, 2017 7:15 pm

There is a deleted scene with Rachel/Peter on abc but unfortunately cannot view it..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue May 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Deleted scene - youtube version Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdv_jDJy4m4

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:24 pm

@bluejay25 that is so cute she is just like me when flying. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 30, 2017 7:26 pm

@bluejay25 thank you that was really cute.

Last edited by Carine on Tue May 30, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 7:29 pm

She couldn't buckle her seatbelt so he had to do it for her  heartbeat &

Rachel thinks she's slick, but I peep game. Using the 'I hate small planes' excuse to get close to the promised land :gotcha: And Peter's got his hand right up in there! These 2 gotta chill laugh out loud
TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 9 Screen53

Bae being a rock for his lady :cutiepie
TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 9 Screen54

Source

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue May 30, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 30, 2017 7:31 pm

@ReneeM I noticed the same thing lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue May 30, 2017 7:39 pm

LOL I wish they would stop editing out such good parts ..This deleted scene is priceless ..hehehe

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Yeah somehow I think if the man was anyone but Peter and maybe her f2, she would have been totally A-okay, no problem flying here. When it's Peter, it's wayyyy too scary for her. So much game, so much adorableness. I love this side of Rachel.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 7:46 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah somehow I think if the man was anyone but Peter and maybe her f2, she would have been totally A-okay, no problem flying here. When it's Peter, it's wayyyy too scary for her. So much game, so much adorableness. I love this side of Rachel.
I absolute love it! Reminds me of Jo in the best possible way. Rachel's obviously very accomplished, but I think her personality and how cool she is actually intimidates the guys more because it reinforces how totally out of their league she is. I love that there's a guy who brings out this "uncool" side of her where she's needy and giggly and does little OTT girly things to get his attention. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 30, 2017 7:47 pm

@ReneeM you kill me laugh out loud I love it.

Look at the tat on his arm peeking out from under his tee. So hot laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck