SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:56 pm

Okay y'all, so Peter was apparently at "Brat Fest" in Madison this past weekend, so how does this impact the SHV timeline?

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 6 Dbch2z11

Source- https://twitter.com/kb_toyzz/status/869344136478027777

Back to top Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by emusha Tue May 30, 2017 7:59 pm

@Bach/ette could the shv have happened in wisconsin before rachel comes back to dallas on monday?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:59 pm

Bach/ette wrote:Okay y'all, so Peter was apparently at "Brat Fest" in Madison this past weekend, so how does this impact the SHV timeline?

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 6 Dbch2z11

Source- https://twitter.com/kb_toyzz/status/869344136478027777

It was for 45 minutes only yesterday. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 30, 2017 8:01 pm

He's so darn cute!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:02 pm

emusha wrote:@Bach/ette could the shv have happened in wisconsin before rachel comes back to dallas on monday?

Does his family not have a lake house?? maybe they used it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 30, 2017 8:02 pm

So Bratfest lasted 4 days and ended yesterday. Since her tweet says this happened during the last 45 minutes before it ended, it's possible that he flew back to Madison on Monday morning and attended the festival that afternoon. IMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:03 pm

I just did a quick perusal of his instagram and he has worn a Dodgers hat before, but it's in grey. This Dodgers hat appears to be new, or at least he hasn't worn it in any of his Instagram posts to date.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 30, 2017 8:09 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:I just did a quick perusal of his instagram and he has worn a Dodgers hat before, but it's in grey. This Dodgers hat appears to be new, or at least he hasn't worn it in any of his Instagram posts to date.

hmm what color was Rachel's Dodgers hat? Was it blue?
ETA: It could be hers he's wearing, then again his head's probably bigger than hers. Or maybe she got one for him? It's a reach but it's possible. haha

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 8:13 pm

It doesn't have to be Rachel's hat, she could've just gotten one for him. Jojo did for Jordan last year. Bringing over my post
ReneeM wrote:So I did some snooping on  his page, he has a dodgers hat from 17 weeks ago

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 6 Screen52
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP7gzaal7_w/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

But it doesn't look the same. IMO The hat from yesterday looks newer, and is a lighter shade of blue than the one in my post. Did Rachel pull a Jojo?!

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue May 30, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:13 pm

jjjami wrote:
realitytvfan11 wrote:I just did a quick perusal of his instagram and he has worn a Dodgers hat before, but it's in grey. This Dodgers hat appears to be new, or at least he hasn't worn it in any of his Instagram posts to date.

hmm what color was Rachel's Dodgers hat? Was it blue?
ETA: It could be hers he's wearing, then again his head's probably bigger than hers. Or maybe she got one for him? It's a reach but it's possible. haha

My bad. @ReneeM found a pic of Peter wearing a blue Dodgers hat from before he was on the show. But it looks like a darker shade of blue. https://www.instagram.com/p/BUgVKBhhP-M/

Rachel's hat looks like the same colour as the one Peter is sporting here. Maybe she got them matching hats ;P

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 30, 2017 8:17 pm

@realitytvfan11 @ReneeM hmm interesting indeed. Thanks for the clarifications Smiley

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Please remember you all that Rachel and the Media gets a copy of the show before it airs, so they can do their write up for the next day.

I was told by my source that Peter and Rachel watch their date together. I was not gonna say it but there it is. I don think it was last night but before on their SHV, she does get the tape before it airs so that's that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck