SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 8:35 pm

It was no brainer,IMO,  you can tell from all his activities on ig that he had to have watched with her. He couldn't contain his excitement, it was actually beautiful.

Back to top Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by TLTF Tue May 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Love that they watched it together.  The perfect episode to watch for the two of them. After watching it, yes I agree, too much excitement for him to not scream to the world that they indeed chose each other by going on a super cute linking spree on Instagram awwww
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 30, 2017 9:10 pm

jjjami wrote:I just....how is Peter a real person? how? My heart!  beatingheart

I know seriously. I don't get how he is a real person either. Just..no words TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 7 2764

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Tue May 30, 2017 9:14 pm

Was listening to the Julia Cunningham and Robert Mills podcast and it got to the part about Peter and Rachel's date and Julia brought up how Peter said his dad really liked Rachel from last season and how his family wanted him to be on the show (which I apparently completely missed in the midst fangirling) and it just makes me want to see the htd even more.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 9:15 pm

So Dominique (from Nick's season) did a recap for extra and she posted pic with the caption telling everyone to check it out, and Rachel liked the pic, so I decided to watch. Dominique and the host gushed a lot about Peter and the relationship with Rachel in the beginning, and then towards the end they started talking about paradise and who from Rachel's season she'd be interested in if they went, and when the host tried to suggest Peter, Dominique completely ruled him out, then continued saying 'he's a lot of people's #1' and then later followed it up & said 'he's winning in more ways than one'. Hmmm ...

Or I could've completely overthought it and Rach just liked the pic because Dom looks really pretty (side note: Dominique is next level pretty IMO)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Tue May 30, 2017 9:19 pm

I'm so into them as a couple. I can't wait to see their relationship progress. In fact, I'm more preoccupied with Rachel's love life right now than I am in my own. Nothing really going on in mine so why not cantstopl

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Kure24 wrote:Was listening to the Julia Cunningham and Robert Mills podcast and it got to the part about Peter and Rachel's date and Julia brought up how Peter said his dad really liked Rachel from last season and how his family wanted him to be on the show (which I apparently completely missed in the midst fangirling) and it just makes me want to see the htd even more.

Go back and watch! It was so cute. He imitated his dad Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 30, 2017 9:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:So Dominique (from Nick's season) did a recap for extra and she posted pic with the caption telling everyone to check it out, and Rachel liked the pic, so I decided to watch. Dominique and the host gushed a lot about Peter and the relationship with Rachel in the beginning, and then towards the end they started talking about paradise and who from Rachel's season she'd be interested in if they went, and when the host tried to suggest Peter, Dominique completely ruled him out, then continued saying 'he's a lot of people's #1' and then later followed it up & said 'he's winning in more ways than one'. Hmmm ...

Or I could've completely overthought it and Rach just liked the pic because Dom looks really pretty (side note: Dominique is next level pretty IMO)

I agree, Dominique is beautiful! She was bare faced in one of her make-up tutorial videos, and I said "wow."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 9:29 pm

@julychild I believe the girls from her season knows she chose Peter. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Yes, seems obvious they watched together considering his liking spree laugh out loud I can't wait to see him all giddy post show!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 30, 2017 9:40 pm

@ReneeM is there a link? TY
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 30, 2017 9:40 pm

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 7 Captur10

Source

First full week back, huh? So many clues. IMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck