SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 pm

To me Peter's been into Rachel since he stepped out of the limo the first night imo. When she called his name for the first rose, he said with all my heart. Right after that though, instead of just turning around and walking back, he looks at her with longing in his eyes imo. I thought that moment was sweet.
There are other moments like that to me. Watching his eyes and how he looks at her are very telling. He's so laser-focused on her. All of this is imo based on the interaction I've seen between them so far. So, yes I think he's still her F1 and that new spoiler yesterday did nothing to sway me. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Their hugging has been the most intimate,IMO. **edited**. The hug Rachel and Peter did was very comfortable. Almost like they missed one another and couldn't wait to be in each other's arms. I remember Jo and Jordan would give similar hugs like that.

When I saw that hug, it immediately reminded me of this

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 45 Screen60
source

As for Peter being aggressive, we don't know how she ended up in his lap, but he's the one that says 'i love your hugs' and Rachel responds by saying she's not gonna move and he's the one who initiated the kiss. Subtle but it's there IMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Acrunch wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote: I was firmly on the pachel train but could admittedly never figure out why they had his 1on1 in Ep 1. This show has a formula they stick to but Rachel kept saying this is a season of 1st so maybe they were changing things up.  

As someone who loves to be spoiled and doesn't pay much attention to sleuthing (though I enjoy all the tidbits and ideas sleuthers bring to a season), can someone please explain to me the significance of getting a 1on1 in ep 1 vs 5?  I understand these are trends that have been established over time but what I don't understand is how the producers could deliberately follow this set formula if at the time of those 1on1s, the lead hasn't made a decision yet and it's still a work in progress.   The producers would have to know the lead's F1 in advance (& in Peter's case, know he's not the F1 days after filming began) in order for them to have a formula and follow it, no?   I would get the importance IF the 1on1s didn't air in the order they were filmed but that's not the case.  Basically, I'm confused as to why the timing of Peter/Bryan's first 1on1s is considered a big tell/clue.  Aren't those more coincidences rather than formulas?

@Acrunch  It is considered a tell because for the last 3 Bettes, the person who got the FIR also got a 1:1 date in episode 5 and turned out to be F1. While it is true that the end hasn't happened so it could be a coincidence, but producers know the top 4-6 from night one. They ask the lead who their favourites are and based on that they plan who gets what date. Based on all the testing they do and their knowledge of the lead and the contestants, they have a pretty good idea who the lead will pick. They can also facilitate the falling in love process....that is why the F1 usually gets the adrenaline date...because that helps bond people. That is not to say that they can't start to mix things up if they want at any time...that's why we continue sleuthing.

We have a whole statistical thread where all these kinds of things are tracked over the years. It's pretty interesting.  Hope that helps.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Their hugging has been the most intimate,IMO. **edited**. The hug Rachel and Peter did was very comfortable. Almost like they missed one another and couldn't wait to be in each other's arms. I remember Jo and Jordan would give similar hugs like that.

When I saw that hug, it immediately reminded me of this

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 45 Screen60
source

As for Peter being aggressive, we don't know how she ended up in his lap, but he says 'i love your hugs' and he's the one who initiated the kiss. Subtle but it's there IMO.
No stop it, you're killing me, for so many reasons laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:01 pm

@realitytvfan11 the titanic scene always does it for me awwww
like, you don't just seclude the girl away in front of the rest of the guys if you're not a) into her, and b) confident/dont care what the other guys think

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:@realitytvfan11 the titanic scene always does it for me awwww
like, you don't just seclude the girl away in front of the rest of the guys if you're not a) into her, and b) confident/dont care what the other guys think

I want to know if the other guys noticed any favouritism....does she pull him away first, does she isolate herself from the others in the group to be with him, is she always walking/talking with him when they are in a group? Will we get one of those episodes which we have seen in the past...I particularly remember with Ben during the swimming pigs date...when the group calls out the lead and there are a ton of ITMs where they complain about favouritism towards one of the cast.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:09 pm

@Sprite yess definitely need to know some goss from the guys this season laugh out loud. maybe one of them will spill that pachel was super obvious from the beginning and everyone knew that she was going to pick him (a girl can dream) giggling

@ReneeM omg killing me with this pic. SO CUTE. and with how much it reminds me of pachel in the episode TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 45 1f62d

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:10 pm

There's no way I'm  giving up on Rachel and Peter at this time. IMO,  they have a connection that is so rare it's stunning. For me, all I can see is that unexplainable thing where their souls touch everytime they look into each others eyes. I don't like sounding so melodramatic,  but I can't help how these two make me feel.. The way they look in each others eyes is so hot.. I think it's easy to engage in make out session , but what I've seen of these two is extraordinary ..I could be way off , but I don't think so. I just wish we could see more. Its really aggrevating knowing all we get is a fragment of their time together. Oh to be a fly on the wall , or get a look at what is left on the cutting room floor after they've edited out all the good parts ...giggling

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:14 pm

@Judiful YES 100x at getting a look of what's left on the editing room thats not shown. We could probably make a whole movie about their story/"journey" loll

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:14 pm

my take on Peter letting Rachel know he's interested - I've said this before but I do not think he has an overt or vocal approach and it is absolutely not obvious to the viewer how he's showing her his interest. 

IMO he uses subtle and not obvious moves (I understand it cos I'm like that) - touches, a hidden push to the small of her back so he could kiss her, how he is nervous and shows that to her, looks he gives her, the soft groan when they hug - the unspoken things which Rachel has hinted is there between them - when she says that they connect from within and Peter has also hinted the same - that some things between ppl are not described but you feel the connection. I think there's that unspoken connection between them and both of them have said as much. 

I do think the ultimate call and understanding about Peter's interest in her needs to be from Rachel -- does Rachel feel Peter's interest in her? Does she feel desired when she's with him? Does she feel his attraction towards her? Does she feel irresistible in his arms? Does she feel connected to him? Yes, she has a type - the very overtly assertive type but however way we slice it and try to find clues that are apparent, I doubt the desire she feels from Peter is something an outside observer is able to assess. 

All jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:25 pm

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 45 Screen20
src

Found this comment on peter's insta and just loved it so much, because it made a lot of sense and also would be SO funny/cute if rachel was trolling us this whole time, giving a super obvious clue that didn't "seem" obvious laugh out loud. *crossing my fingers hoping its true*

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:26 pm

Sprite wrote:

@Acrunch  It is considered a tell because for the last 3 Bettes, the person who got the FIR also got a 1:1 date in episode 5 and turned out to be F1. While it is true that the end hasn't happened so it could be a coincidence, but producers know the top 4-6 from night one. They ask the lead who their favourites are and based on that they plan who gets what date. Based on all the testing they do and their knowledge of the lead and the contestants, they have a pretty good idea who the lead will pick. They can also facilitate the falling in love process....that is why the F1 usually gets the adrenaline date...because that helps bond people. That is not to say that they can't start to mix things up if they want at any time...that's why we continue sleuthing.

We have a whole statistical thread where all these kinds of things are tracked over the years. It's pretty interesting.  Hope that helps.

Thanks for your insight.  Going to check out the statistical thread for more!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck