SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:10 pm

TLTF wrote:I already posted it but I really think that he was just trying to be a gentleman like Ellen said! Because look at his face and the hug they had at the after party that did not scream I want to be your friend... “Au contraire” imo.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 6-6-2010
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 6-6-2011

The difference between Peter's smirk in that bottom pic and Bryan's smirk is very telling to me. Peter looks a little embarrassed and shy about his answer. Bryan has that naughty yeaaa buddy smirk.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by locoforbach Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:12 pm

I so silly, I couldn't find the episode discussion thread, so moved this post to the proper place.  Probably behind most since I can't get through the 70 pages of comments until later Smiley

I know everyone is loving Rachel this season, I was hesitant at first but find myself enjoying her candid personality and how she doesn't mess around with guys that are not there for the "right reason".  If she doesn't see a future and the opportunity to send them home presents itself, she takes it.  Kudos to her.  I am enjoying the dates much more this season too; they are funny and I love the celebrity guests. I don't sleuth SM, just get my information from this board. Hopefully whomever Rachel ends up with makes her happy and they are both in love and ready to make it work for the long haul.

The Ellen date was by far the best date for the franchise in many seasons.  It was so good to see the guys totally enjoying themselves too.  They all seemed very open to have fun and just let loose.  I found myself smiling and laughing along with Ellen and Rachel   cantstopl were a couple moments in the episode that bothered me, possibly because my expectations for Rachel are so high. I didn't think her naming the men to Eric that called him out was a good idea.  She had to know it would only cause more drama in the house.  She was in that situation, she knows better.  I feel like she could have left names out yet still conveyed her point, which in the end didn't change because she kept him around.  Seeing all "her girls" from last season was nice, but it kind-of seemed a bit high schoolish to me.  I was also thinking during the date that I hope Rachel didn't have any of her favorites in that group because introducing all those beautiful women to the men could mean future hook-ups in Bachelor Nation giggling giggling

Last edited by locoforbach on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:16 pm

emusha wrote:
TLTF wrote:I already posted it but I really think that he was just trying to be a gentleman like Ellen said! Because look at his face and the hug they had at the after party that did not scream I want to be your friend... “Au contraire” imo.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 6-6-2010
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 6-6-2011

Source : my sc
LOL @ Peter's smirk and blush in that second pic. he's looking towards where Rachel and Ellen are seated. Could Peter be making eye contact with Rachel with this goofy smirk? If so, kinda affirms what I've been saying about him - he seems to prefer to show his interest/desire only to Rachel. Def a Bach world novice but it reminds me of Jeremiah on the sweet home alabama cmc show who would write letters to the lead rather than express his feelings on camera

Good catch! He totally appears to be looking straight at Rachel and communicating with her telepathically, laugh out loud. I think his smirk says it all.

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:20 pm

@Acrunch Is Bryan looking at the camera? laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:24 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@Acrunch Is Bryan looking at the camera? laugh out loud

I think he is looking out at the audience. They are that direction and his eyes aren't right at the camera but past it.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:34 pm

OK, Raven's outfit was so bad so freaking trashy. And IDK, it seemed super weird that all Rachel's "friends" walked in because they looked like they were ready to date the guys themselves. And when Raven and Jasmine said they liked Dean the best, it really sounded like they wanted him for themselves. And Corrine honestly looked like they forced her to be there, and she rolled out of bed, she looked like a mess and didn't even talk on the episode barely.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:21 pm

Duke702 wrote:OK, Raven's outfit was so bad so freaking trashy. And IDK, it seemed super weird that all Rachel's "friends" walked in because they looked like they were ready to date the guys themselves. And when Raven and Jasmine said they liked Dean the best, it really sounded like they wanted him for themselves. And Corrine honestly looked like they forced her to be there, and she rolled out of bed, she looked like a mess and didn't even talk on the episode barely.

They probably knew none of her front runners were on that date so they were sizing them up for themselves and knew they were safe to do so.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:42 pm

pvpr wrote:Alex was a MOT guy who hadn't been on a 1-on-1. Peter spent the entire day with her and made out with her multiple times, yet he still doesn't think of her in a sexual way? I think he really likes her as a person. I also think he WANTS to be into her and is trying to convince himself that he's into her, but his body language is a dead giveaway IMO. She initiates everything with him so far. 

And if I had a major crush on someone, went on a date with them, made out with them, and then found out they'd never thought about having sex with me? I don't know, I'd be pretty disheartened. The writing would be on the wall for me personally. If things continue this way, I think Rach will tire of always being the one to put herself out there and initiate everything with him when she has another guy who's giving her that romance and is chasing after her. 

IMO after this episode the Bryan spoiler makes so much more sense to me, because whether you like him or not, you can't deny that he's really interested in Rachel and is pursuing her, which is exactly what she's said over and over she wants. It also matches with the 'I have no doubt that he really, really, really loves me' gushing because I think Bryan will have no issues falling in love with her and expressing that to her. I don't know if I see Peter being capable of that in such a short timeframe. I'd love to be wrong, but honestly? Rach deserves better than what Peter is giving her right now. It's major, major Brooks/Des vibes IMO.

clapping! clapping! clapping!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Looking at the SC , all I see is mischief in Peter's eyes as he holds his "Never Have I Ever " sign. LOL I bet he can be hilarious . I didn't for one minute believe he's never thought about sex with Rachel. I truly believe he was just messing around JMO..Besides , I also think he felt awkward. I know I would.   cantstopl

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 pm

pvpr wrote:
Alanna wrote:
pvpr wrote:[snips for brevity]
IMO after this episode the Bryan spoiler makes so much more sense to me, because whether you like him or not, you can't deny that he's really interested in Rachel and is pursuing her, which is exactly what she's said over and over she wants. It also matches with the 'I have no doubt that he really, really, really loves me' gushing because I think Bryan will have no issues falling in love with her and expressing that to her. I don't know if I see Peter being capable of that in such a short timeframe. I'd love to be wrong, but honestly? Rach deserves better than what Peter is giving her right now. It's major, major Brooks/Des vibes IMO.
This is a great post and I verrrry reluctantly must agree with most of it laugh out loud darn you!!! But with one major caveat: if Brooks/Frank/Graham had stayed, they would have been f1 with no doubts in my mind personally. I don't know how many women wouldn't have chosen the one that they want above all the others. So if Pete stayed, it's equally hard for me to imagine him not being picked despite his luke warm pursuing. All imo.
Trust me, I want so badly to be wrong! laugh out loud I can see her not picking him even if he doesn't leave because I think Rach is much more self-assured and mature than Ali/DeAnna/Des, who were all mid-twenties at the time and were so wrapped up in the love bubble that they couldn't see things for what they were. I think Rach knows EXACTLY what she deserves and won't settle for someone that she has to force it out of. IMO, if the Bryan spoiler is correct, she'll begin to pull back from Peter and really invest in Bryan the longer she has to be the one to chase P - hence why she only fell in love with one person. But seriously, can I be completely and totally off the mark, please? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698

clapping! clapping! clapping!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 pm

sophienette wrote:
bluwavz wrote:As much as I like Peter and think he's a nice guy, I really think he'd do better in the Bachelor environment where the women are pursuing him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's probably just a more reserved guy and that's okay because I'm the same way but I think that doesn't work well in the Bachelorette environment where you're 1 of 31 guys. If he's interested then he really needs to pursue Rachel here and show it and I just haven't seen that yet. This episode made me lean towards Bryan being the F1 and if that's the case then I can see why it ended up that way so far. JMO.

I kinda hope you're right and Peter is in line for next lead Smiley

@sophienette. Welcome to the spoiled side!

I am not excited by the idea of Peter as next lead. I'd rather have Alex or Will. Those 2 are fun to watch. For me, Peter os like watching paint dry. Yawn. IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:03 pm

@MiaHawk Based on what little I have seen up until now, I would be quite happy with any of those three for the next lead...Peter, Alex or Will.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10