SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dare2b... Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:20 am

My take on the whole slow burn thing. If it's anyway true that this can be used to describe the relationship with her F1, then the only two people it could apply to are Eric and Peter. Dean, we know left the show at F4 so that's why I'm counting him out. In terms of Eric, it does make sense within the context of what we've seen so far, especially after the drama of last night and the upcoming episode. However, I do think it can apply to Peter too especially from his perspective. In other words, she might have been describing his "skepticism" of the process, and the delay it took for him to open up. [[Disclaimer: Unless she was talking about herself in the interview. I remember watching the interview, but don't actually recall what was said and can't be bothered to go back and look for it]]

I haven't really gotten into the conflicting F1 saga, since I don't have a strong preference either way. I was definitely suspicious about Bryan's 4-day absence and posted that in his thread before RS released the new spoiler, so I'm in wait and see mode, but at the same time in the spirit of sleuthing, I think there is still a strong possibility in my mind that Peter is F1. To some degree her words make me lean more toward Bryan, but then I have learned not to put too much stock in what the leads say in interviews and ITMs.

Back to the episode:
emusha
This episode I happen to dislike Bryan and his canned lines more. Like Will more. See some cracks in the Peter-Rachel relationship based on his confessional I think he's feeling pressured to be "confident" even when he's not comfortable with it. I think he's a much more private and introverted guy than the other guys she seems to be drawn to. Overall, I'm glad I watched the epi when I could fast forward it cos I'm not really feeling it so much this episode. I don't really think we got to see any real romantic and genuine connection this episode which makes this show irrelevant for me.

I do agree that Bryan sounds canned and he certainly wouldn't have been in my Final 4. I would definitely have had Will there too. He's slowly becoming my favorite. I cannot imagine how Eric makes F4 over him. Boggles my mind, but hey I'm not Rachel so there's that. As for Peter, I tend to agree with everyone who thinks that his answer to the sex question is telling. He should have been thinking about having sex with her. And I don't think the not wanting to be disrespectful thing holds up IMO. Is there anyone out there who would be happy to hear a love interest admit they hadn't thought about having sex with them? I know I certainly wouldn't. That reply in some ways is more disrespectful to their relationship than admitting he was thinking about having sex with her already IMO.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:29 am

Whether Pete was trying to be respectful or not with the sex question is almost irrelevant to me at this point because we know Rachel wants the opposite. She wants the MAN to take charge, pursue her, and be assertive. And Pete knows this too, he's said as much in itm's before, so why in the world would he choose no to the sex question?? I don't get it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:36 am

True, but it didnt seem to have made a difference because there she was all over him afterwards not wanting to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:37 am

see2love wrote:True, but it didnt seem to have made a difference because there she was all over him afterwards not wanting to get up.
Yeah she wasn't deterred yet laugh out loud I'm really hoping for a foiler and to see Peter wake up and realize, he will genuinely lose her and never see her again until she's part of Bach Nation, engaged to Bryan, if he doesn't step it up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:42 am

see2love wrote:True, but it didnt seem to have made a difference because there she was all over him afterwards not wanting to get up.

But that could just have been a symptom of her crush. It's hard to be objective in the early days of a crush. She is definitely into Peter at this point - there's no hiding that, so perhaps that's messing with her ability to take a step back to see if he is truly reciprocating. We have had leads caught up like this in the past - Des, Deanna and Jillian come to mind.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:58 am

@Dare2b... Alex also said no to the sex question no one seems to mind IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 am

No one minds because he is not in contention for her final guys. Otherwise it would be an issue. Just saying, imo, he is a non-issue so no one minds.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 am

@Reason. I think that's because Alex is just a MOT guy.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:06 am

Alanna wrote:Whether Pete was trying to be respectful or not with the sex question is almost irrelevant to me at this point because we know Rachel wants the opposite. She wants the MAN to take charge, pursue her, and be assertive. And Pete knows this too, he's said as much in itm's before, so why in the world would he choose no to the sex question?? I don't get it.

I have to say it did give me pause as well, I do understand why it would have people questioning if he is into her.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:15 am

Alex was a MOT guy who hadn't been on a 1-on-1. Peter spent the entire day with her and made out with her multiple times, yet he still doesn't think of her in a sexual way? I think he really likes her as a person. I also think he WANTS to be into her and is trying to convince himself that he's into her, but his body language is a dead giveaway IMO. She initiates everything with him so far. 

And if I had a major crush on someone, went on a date with them, made out with them, and then found out they'd never thought about having sex with me? I don't know, I'd be pretty disheartened. The writing would be on the wall for me personally. If things continue this way, I think Rach will tire of always being the one to put herself out there and initiate everything with him when she has another guy who's giving her that romance and is chasing after her. 

IMO after this episode the Bryan spoiler makes so much more sense to me, because whether you like him or not, you can't deny that he's really interested in Rachel and is pursuing her, which is exactly what she's said over and over she wants. It also matches with the 'I have no doubt that he really, really, really loves me' gushing because I think Bryan will have no issues falling in love with her and expressing that to her. I don't know if I see Peter being capable of that in such a short timeframe. I'd love to be wrong, but honestly? Rach deserves better than what Peter is giving her right now. It's major, major Brooks/Des vibes IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:18 am

pvpr wrote:Alex was a MOT guy who hadn't been on a 1-on-1. Peter spent the entire day with her and made out with her multiple times, yet he still doesn't think of her in a sexual way? I think he really likes her as a person. I also think he WANTS to be into her and is trying to convince himself that he's into her, but his body language is a dead giveaway IMO. She initiates everything with him so far. 

And if I had a major crush on someone, went on a date with them, made out with them, and then found out they'd never thought about having sex with me? I don't know, I'd be pretty disheartened. The writing would be on the wall for me personally. If things continue this way, I think Rach will tire of always being the one to put herself out there and initiate everything with him when she has another guy who's giving her that romance and is chasing after her. 

IMO after this episode the Bryan spoiler makes so much more sense to me, because whether you like him or not, you can't deny that he's really interested in Rachel and is pursuing her, which is exactly what she's said over and over she wants. It also matches with the 'I have no doubt that he really, really, really loves me' gushing because I think Bryan will have no issues falling in love with her and expressing that to her. I don't know if I see Peter being capable of that in such a short timeframe. I'd love to be wrong, but honestly? Rach deserves better than what Peter is giving her right now. It's major, major Brooks/Des vibes IMO.

Actually, very good points! I want to see more interractions. i think Peter might just be slow-going, not everyone is ready to get married on the first date, and he is less out-going than Bryan, but i will watch over the next episodes keep your notes in mind!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:26 am

Am I remembering wrong or didn't Peter almost lie about the kissing question too? He sat there thinking about it before answering. Maybe he just isn't the type that wants to kiss and tell or share his thoughts about Rachel with others. IDK, I didn't find it that strange. no idea

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10