SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:18 pm

mercieme wrote:There was a poster on the forum that predicted that TPTB would cast someone that has racist tendencies on the show. Wow with all these I am reading about Lee, I now wonder if it was deliberate on the part of the producers especially with CH saying they had no idea about the tweets from Lee....and the fact that Lee makes it to Europe is mind boggling, I am looking forward to how Rachel explains in this her blog, unreal.

It had to be deliberate. A few days ago, someone on another forum put up a screenshot of some of the people following Lee on IG. The Bachelor Casting IG account was listed as one of his followers. Lee's IG handle is the same as his Twitter handle. Production knew.

Source

Back to top Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Thanks @MissSid....now let's watch CH spin us a new one as to why they had no idea with how Lee appears to be going after Kenny next week. I am looking forward to how Will breaks it down to Lee which I hope it's a teaching moment for Lee anyways.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:21 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @MissSid....now let's watch CH spin us a new one as to why they had no idea with how Lee appears to be going after Kenny next week. I am looking forward to how Will breaks it down to Lee which I hope it's a teaching moment for Lee anyways.

I also don't think Lee can be taught, but I admire Will for trying. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:22 pm

mercieme wrote:There was a poster on the forum that predicted that TPTB would cast someone that has racist tendencies on the show. Wow with all these I am reading about Lee, I now wonder if it was deliberate on the part of the producers especially with CH saying they had no idea about the tweets from Lee....and the fact that Lee makes it to Europe is mind boggling, I am looking forward to how Rachel explains in this her blog, unreal.

They do extensive psych testing pre-show during the interview process. The testing would highlight areas that would indicate issues that could relate to these kinds of things bolded.
So the producers know if they cast someone like a vinegar and they cast someone like a baking soda and knowingly mix the two together it will make a volcano effect and they want a volcano effect--they will get their KA-BOOM! They got their KA-BOOM. Innocently, TPTB can say they did not know it was going to happen, I guess. IDK. no idea I really don't.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:22 pm

I think there were several of us here who unfortunately predicted that this is where producers would go. First WOC as the lead, what better way to stir up drama than bring up the race card. How to really stir up drama....cast a racist. Not shocked, but still disgusted. This is totally unnecessary since they have some really interesting guys...Alex, Kenny, even the storyline with Fred, not to mention two hotties for F1 and F2. It could have been so much more fun, rather than stirring up racism just for the hell of it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 pm

MissSid wrote:

It had to be deliberate. A few days ago, someone on another forum put up a screenshot of some of the people following Lee on IG. The Bachelor Casting IG account was listed as one of his followers. Lee's IG handle is the same as his Twitter handle. Production knew.

Source

interesting that bryan follows him?????? i mean if he is the f1 isnt that a bit no no
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:26 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
MissSid wrote:

Source

interesting that bryan follows him?????? i mean if he is the f1 isnt that a bit no no

How do we know when any of those follows took place? Any of them? Casting or any of the cast?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:27 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
MissSid wrote:

Source

So do a lot of the AA guys, like Will, Josiah, and Anthony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:28 pm

biglove44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Please do not post any posts that have to do with any political parties.

This post should not have been deleted.  There was nothing about political parties in it, that was the first post.  shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1710264613

I know you are receiving pms and know how to deal with them, I suggest you take it to them or go on a short imposed forum vacay.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:28 pm

I'm skimming this thread to get the basics in between Cup final periods, and before I catch up on this season. It's wild to read all of this without having engaged with the sleuthing or watching yet. Here is what I think I'm picking up...

They cast an alleged racist/racist sympathizer.
The F1 spoiler has already switched.
One of the potential F1 doesn't want to have sex with Rachel.
Ben H is in the convo to be lead again. (please tell me this is board fanfic and not a real possibility)

This show/franchise is absurd. Reading this thread is making me laugh out loud, I can't wait to actually catch up on this season. shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
2observe wrote: snipped
From experience, people tend to yell when they don't feel they are being heard.  I definitely can see this with Eric, because they are not listening to him. imo

I am very familiar why people yell. I grew up in a house with lots of yelling.  But Eric was yelling at Iggy as Iggy tried to talk to him. I am not even talking about Lee. Lee was attempting to stir up trouble and enjoyed doing it.  And Eric yelled multiple times, it wasn't once being frustrated, it was three time in the episode.

Again this is my opinion.
Imo, Iggy wasn't listening to Eric and it frustrated him because he's becoming invested in Rachel. Eric wanted Iggy to stay out of his business. What/Who gave Iggy the right to determine how Eric should be??? And that was Eric's point all alone. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:29 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:interesting that bryan follows him?????? i mean if he is the f1 isnt that a bit no no
I'm just surprised that more of the guys haven't unfollowed him since the news broke tbh. Will & Josiah still follow him. Peter, Dean, Kenny, & Eric don't

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10