SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jjjami Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:34 am

Jmack wrote:Even if the producers wanted to disguise the F1 why would liking comments about being the next bachelor make any sense? I mean I get that you are trying to sell the show but it seems trashy to have a F1 like the comments that I have seen Bryan like with my own eyes!!! It was appalling! Plus Bryan would have move  to Texas hands down!!
This is where I pause and side eye. Maybe he's trying to cover things up, maybe that's who he is? Blegh. Either way I'm just going to reserve judgment on him for now.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:37 am

F2 would care if they were the bachelor and they are also under contract. Brooks was never going to be the bachelor and he never screwed up the foiler. Plus, most leads talk about the previous lead helped them open up to what they wanted.

I thought I read Peter also liked a post about being bachelor before the season started airing and he was spoiled F1?

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:39 am

@stuckinsc The only post he liked that I am aware of was 2 years ago. It's also unlikely that he thought he actually had a shot at being bachelor, which is why I don't look much into that. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:40 am

@stuckinsc He like the post 2 yrs ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:41 am

Also isn't a slow burn relationship the exact opposite of instant chemistry???? Idk the only thing that points to Bryan that has been discovered IMO is the fact that he was MIA for 4 days. But hell for all we know he couldn't been in the fields getting that tea ready!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:41 am

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 7f7b7105d4f7b88e6e10b17e62edd4fe

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 68c53a2a765bbe3fb86726fa750d8ca8
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-week-3-recap-now-just-feel-awkward-020134164.html
shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 2498057887 giggling :yes:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:43 am

And the last couple who messed with a foiler, Kaitlyn and Shawn got a lot of crap and basically have been cast out from the show. Most have learned to play along with TPTB. They have learned the value of manipulating SM.

Oh yeah and Des's season, all the sources were wrong, here, RS, everywhere. It can happen.

I personally don't care who is F1 as long as Rachel is happy.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:44 am

Rachel isn't moving to Miami, she can sit up there in that doggy pool and tell Peter that (because that bar she passed is good for Wisconsin), but she is not entertaining moving to Miami. Now you can take that to the bank and cash it!!!! Lol IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:46 am

Jmack wrote:Rachel isn't moving to Miami, she can sit up there in that doggy pool and tell Peter that (because that bar she passed is good for Wisconsin), but she is not entertaining  moving to Miami. Now you can take that to the bank and cash it!!!! Lol IMO

She said she let distance destroy a relationship before and she's never going to let that happen again. If she chose Brian, I think she'll be moving to Miami. If it's Peter, I think he'll be moving. Just a hunch, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:47 am

@Jmack I dont see Bryan moving to Dallas also. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:52 am

Lara wrote:
Jmack wrote:Rachel isn't moving to Miami, she can sit up there in that doggy pool and tell Peter that (because that bar she passed is good for Wisconsin), but she is not entertaining  moving to Miami. Now you can take that to the bank and cash it!!!! Lol IMO

She said she let distance destroy a relationship before and she's never going to let that happen again. If she chose Brian, I think she'll be moving to Miami. If it's Peter, I think he'll be moving. Just a hunch, IMO.
She would have to take the bar all over again and go through the process of becoming licensed in Florida. I don't think she'll be down for that IMO. The Miami Mack can sell his diet teas anywhere laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:54 am

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 A1b6aaadbb7ae877af9fc5fc5998b8c2
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-week-3-recap-now-just-feel-awkward-020134164.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10