SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think Eric's right in that argument at the end. If Rachel & Eric don't work out, let it be about their relationship. & the guys saying 'it's not about you' is bullish*t IMO because he's the one they're talking about.

Also note Will broaching the race topic with Lee, so clearly the other black guys felt some type of way, a vibe, without even knowing about those tweets.

Will follows Lee on IG, so I think a lot of those guys probably gave him the benefit of the doubt at the time and assumed it was just that he didn't know, not that he was being intentionally racist.

Back to top Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think Eric's right in that argument at the end. If Rachel & Eric don't work out, let it be about their relationship. & the guys saying 'it's not about you' is bullish*t IMO because he's the one they're talking about.

Also note Will broaching the race topic with Lee, so clearly the other black guys felt some type of way, a vibe, without even knowing about those tweets.

I love ya ReneeM!! You are right on!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm SMH thinking about CH's fibs about not knowing about Lee. Such bullcrap.
The psych testing surely would have shown Lee's issues. Now who is privy to this and what the producers knew and who knew what is up for grabs. I tend to think some knew and some didn't to keep it under wraps and perhaps CH might not have to keep him out of this chit grenade. It's a new low and I don't know how it got as far as it did, because certainly some of the guys had to have known Lee's true colors or at least production had to have some hints during filming.

As if we didn't know this was going to happen. shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1377737533

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:11 pm

I may have heard wrong. Honestly, his yelling just got to me. Sorry, but the need to yell anytime someone questions him is not okay. To me that signals a big issue. Eric has a short fuse.

Don't get me wrong, Lee is an a**. I am in no way defending Lee. But Lee being a horrible human being doesn't make Eric innocent. Both can have issues.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:11 pm

I didn't see Peter when Eric spoke to the assembled guys. Good on him if he stayed away--or maybe that was his time with Rachel.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:13 pm

And Eric lost his chit and was screaming at Iggy the evening before the date. It had nothing to do with Lee. Eric is as responsible for his temper as Lee is for his racist views. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:14 pm

There was a poster on the forum that predicted that TPTB would cast someone that has racist tendencies on the show. Wow with all these I am reading about Lee, I now wonder if it was deliberate on the part of the producers especially with CH saying they had no idea about the tweets from Lee....and the fact that Lee makes it to Europe is mind boggling, I am looking forward to how Rachel explains in this her blog, unreal.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:@stuckinsc I see producer fingerprints all over this.

I can agree, but he is losing his chit again.  He claims he doesn't do the stuff he did. Not defending the other guys, they were tattling. But Eric keeps yelling when anyone questions him. Eric flat out lied to her, because we saw him questioning her intentions before and during his screaming to Iggy.

Now the front runners are smart enough to stay out of it, but of course the MOT guys are being pushed to discuss it.

Sorry, but when people automatically go to yelling first that scares me. Perhaps I grew up around too much violence, but losing your temper that easy is not cool.

IMO.
From experience, people tend to yell when they don't feel they are being heard.  I definitely can see this with Eric, because they were not listening to him. imo

Last edited by 2observe on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change "there" to "they" "are" to "were")
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:Lee's being very coded IMO and seeing Will address it in the previews tells me I'm not just imagining it because I saw those tweets. Eric's being kinda crazy, but it's the usual crazy that I always see on this show. The way Lee speaks about Eric is very deliberate and the producers can dance and edit around the issue if they want to but I refuse to buy into it. All JMO.

You're definitely not imagining it. All those smirks and winks mixed in with his condescending nonsense. He knows exactly what he's doing, trying to rile up Eric because he showed he has a temper. He disgusts me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Please do not post any posts that have to do with any political parties.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:18 pm

2observe wrote: snipped
From experience, people tend to yell when they don't feel they are being heard.  I definitely can see this with Eric, because they are not listening to him. imo

I am very familiar why people yell. I grew up in a house with lots of yelling. But Eric was yelling at Iggy as Iggy tried to talk to him. I am not even talking about Lee. Lee was attempting to stir up trouble and enjoyed doing it. And Eric yelled multiple times, it wasn't once being frustrated, it was three time in the episode.

Again this is my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Where was Josiah on this episode?!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10