SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Sprite wrote:
wrossy78 wrote:How is it possible that this is the worst news ever. Ok maybe Bryan is a decent guy but my spirit just doesn't warm to him. I hope she doesn't regret her decision. So sad!

Not the worst news ever, but I'm with you. This changes the whole tone of the season for me if true. Rachel's behaviour post show turned me off, but the fact that she seemingly picked Peter redeemed her to a certain extent. Now, I'm back to MeAndi/Josh vibes.

I feel bad for Peter. People thinking he won, then he didn't. Either way, he seems okay from what we have seen and that makes it likely that he is the next Bachelor and I can get aboard that train much more than Bryan for Bachelor.

I agree Sprite. It's giving me MeAndi/Josh vibes. I guess the whole agressive and saying all the right things is Rachel's sort of thing. Bummed!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:13 pm

I so shocked !! I can't believe it !! But now we're back investigating...

Plus, RS has been wrong before, maybe he's wrong again !

The show won't be the same, especially tonight, I was looking forward to see a bit of Rachel and Peter love story !

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 49 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 49 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:15 pm

@Cila51290 What actually are "Andi/ Josh" vibes?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:16 pm

@Sprite I know poor Peter. I am not one to say that people chose wrong because who really knows you better than you, but if Peter really did love her and was ready to settle with her, then just wow. No one knows Rachel better than Rachel though, so that's why I say credit to her for picking what's best for her. But, my gosh, I do not know how anyone could not pick Peter, again assuming he was in love with her. haha, but that may be me being shallow.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17 pm

To be fair, I posted before about Peter's date screaming Bachelor edit to me. I guess I should've gone with my gut instead of my fan girl obsession. Plus Bryan is the FIR recipient, Peter is not. Ette's have been giving it to the F1 for the last two seasons or so and the F1 first 1 on 1 is never first. The clues are there. I guess we're all just too infatuated with the thought of Peter and Rachel being together. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:18 pm

I don't get Andi/Josh vibes at all. His minimal SM activity is nothing like Josh and his family IMHO. Plus what little IG pics he has are all very normal, we know he didn't do a massive clean up so what we see is what we get IMO.

ETA:there were several opinions posted that Peter didn't seem to be into Rachel as much as she was into him. Does this change anyone's opinions of that date? Curious.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:19 pm

@GuardianAngel What is the similarity to Andi/ Josh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:20 pm

She made the best choice for her at the time.  Doesn't mean you have to like it or agree.  Maybe something was just missing with Peter that was there with Bryan or vice versa.  It happens.

Peter will be fine regardless of if he's F1 or not or whether he becomes the next bachelor or not.

And I think this should be a friendly reminder to not just accept RS spoilers as a fact.  That's why we sleuth to confirm spoilers from him or anyone.  More feet watching and sleuthing will have to be done to confirm the spoiler one way or the other.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Andi chose Josh the arrogant BS'er former Baseball player, brother of a NFL'er who thought his poop didn't stink. My Opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 pm

The Andi/Josh vibes isn't from SM to me. It's more so their vibe. It's totally Andi with Josh, IMO. It just doesn't seem organic to me.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Someone posted on Peters latest photo on IG that she messages him and he said it's not a joke! Ok I'm done now. I can resume my life!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:23 pm

wrossy78 wrote:Someone posted on Peters latest photo on IG that she messages him and he said it's not a joke! Ok I'm done now. I can resume my life!

When making comments like this, please post a s/shot of what you're referring to. Who messages who? and who said it's not a joke?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons