SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:55 am

We'll keep sleuthing. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 am

Oh okay, the point I was trying to make is that he was wrong till the very end of the show, but thanks for clarifying what he said exactly/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:00 pm

How is it possible that this is the worst news ever. Ok maybe Bryan is a decent guy but my spirit just doesn't warm to him. I hope she doesn't regret her decision. So sad!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Eh. RS is wrong a lot with the Bette show. It's why I never take his spoilers at face-value and to me they are only ever corroborated by the sleuthing (not the other way around).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:05 pm

I am waiting on my source, if Peter is not the winner I will not watch the show just visit the boards, because I honestly dont like Bryan. I will be happy for Rachel though because she seems happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:07 pm

I'm so sad ! I thought peter was the winner, this changes everything sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:09 pm

But Bryan was liking all those posts about being the bachelor so is that suppose to be a trick?? I cannot!!

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:10 pm

@AllAboutLove I reckon it's because TB has chatty female contestants who are more like to talk with each other or to him directly IMO. Also turn around is longer/people get bored etc. But I feel like he's Bette hit rate is not that great which is super interesting.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:10 pm

wrossy78 wrote:How is it possible that this is the worst news ever. Ok maybe Bryan is a decent guy but my spirit just doesn't warm to him. I hope she doesn't regret her decision. So sad!

Not the worst news ever, but I'm with you. This changes the whole tone of the season for me if true. Rachel's behaviour post show turned me off, but the fact that she seemingly picked Peter redeemed her to a certain extent. Now, I'm back to MeAndi/Josh vibes.

I feel bad for Peter. People thinking he won, then he didn't. Either way, he seems okay from what we have seen and that makes it likely that he is the next Bachelor and I can get aboard that train much more than Bryan for Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:11 pm

This stinks!

I'll be campaigning for Peter to be the Bachelor since Rachel doesn't want him(supposedly).
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:12 pm

@Sprite IA with literally everything in this post! The Andi/Josh vibes are strong with this one...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:12 pm

@sprite yes I could watch a season of Peter for sure. Obviously if it's true it wasn't meant to be and I'm sure his forever love is waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons