SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by violets_are_blue Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Bach/ette wrote:
violets_are_blue wrote:
limoncello wrote:His eyes were sparkling when he was looking at Rachel especially on that evening date. I want a Peter too Upset

I think that was my favorite thing to see during their dinner date. The way his eyes were twinkling. It was just so sweet. I believe he was just as smitten but showed it differently than her. We women tend to be more expressive when we are really into a guy anyway. I am praying for my very own Peter and I can't wait for a guy to look at me like that!  Praying
his eyes were so dilated, which is usually a sign of excitement and arousal. I think he was just trying to contain himself.

Yep, exactly. Our bodies speak even before words leave our mouth. His eyes were very telling during that part of the date. He knew he was going to go in for that kiss Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 17 1f60d

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Just checking to see if I was in a fan thread--Nope. Ok.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who ever he dated in the past, obviously it didn't work out, regardless of how handsome or what a great guy he may be. It doesn't make one right or wrong IMHO.  

When did his last relationship end? Maybe it seems he's not into her because he's being realistic about the whole process.

If Rachel is a confident woman IMO she wouldn't worry if he's too good for her, she should feel like she deserves him.

IA! Being good looking doesn't make one good at relationships by default IMO. I am very wary when people seem too good on paper. Luke also seemed perfect around this time last year. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I am not sure if it's him being realistic about the process either IMO. He was talking about their kids on the first date. laugh out loud laugh out loud If someone like Jonathan or Fred or Iggy had said that, I think the audience reaction would have been very different. Hugesmile

I agree with the recappers coz I also found him to be boring/bland so far but clearly Rachel doesn't. Which is good coz then I won't have to watch a season of him as the Bachelor. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:49 pm

@coolangel Good points. All except where you had to mention Luke. I guess it had to be. LOL @ the mention of kids on a first date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:51 pm

Then again these people get engaged after like 5 dates laugh out loud. So in a sense even the first date isn't what I would consider a 1st date IRL.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Nick and Ben were soooooo boring IMO, so I hope we get a fun bachelor for a change. But if Peter for some reason isn't F1, he will definitely be the bachelor. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Just like every other human on the planet, I'm sure Peter has his flaws. Doesn't make him any more or less of a good guy IMO. I personally like what I see of him so far. I definitely by no means think he's perfect imo, he does have a little bit of awkwardness to him which I find intriguing.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:56 pm

You can please some of the people............I think so many guys on this show have been so forward and pushy that one when you have a seemingly normal guy who can hold an adult conversation people say oh he's bland he's boring. It's refreshing. IMO. Better than the ones declaring there love after 5 mins of meeting

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@coolangel  Good points. All except where you had to mention Luke. I guess it had to be. LOL @ the mention of kids on a first date.

Haha! Hugesmile It was a tossup between Luke and Ben. Both guys who were deemed to be perfect and "How can he be single?!? OMG" and now I know that they both suck at relationships IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:59 pm

wrossy78 wrote:You can please some of the people............I think so many guys on this show have been so forward and pushy that one when you have a seemingly normal guy who can hold an adult conversation people say oh he's bland he's boring. It's refreshing. IMO Better than the ones declaring there love after 5 mins of meeting
exactly this!  :yes:

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:01 pm

@blueberry very true and I also think that what he said was a natural observation from the conversation the were having about teeth. He wasn't asking her how many kids she'd want or saying how cute their kids would be which imo would be too much.

No one is perfect at the end of the day. I personally like though that he did have a relationship that was in some way troubled by the sounds of it and he must have taken some responsibility to go and seek help and improve himself on that front.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:01 pm

coolangel wrote:snipped

IA! Being good looking doesn't make one good at relationships by default IMO. I am very wary when people seem too good on paper. Luke also seemed perfect around this time last year. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I am not sure if it's him being realistic about the process either IMO. He was talking about their kids on the first date. laugh out loud laugh out loud If someone like Jonathan or Fred or Iggy had said that, I think the audience reaction would have been very different. Hugesmile

I agree with the recappers coz I also found him to be boring/bland so far but clearly Rachel doesn't. Which is good coz then I won't have to watch a season of him as the Bachelor. laugh out loud laugh out loud  

All JMO

IA and that's why I tend to think it could have been more like this:

Producer: Rachel has mentioned she's ready for children. Maybe it would be a good idea to ask her, this would show you're interested.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons