SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by TLTF Mon May 22, 2017 7:56 pm

It was an interview of him and Vanessa. I don't remember his exact words but it was something like they won't be watching but they will for sure hear about it. Something like that. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 76 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 76 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 pm

maya213 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Kelly and Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auenCpuU6U0

It's comments like Kelly asking how happy is she that she didn't end up as the F1 with Nick, and her response, you said it not me, and that she's moved on to better things that I find totally unnecessary and arrogant.

Even though she was apparently shocked when she was let go because she thought they had a strong connection, she wouldn't be the lead if it wasn't for his season. People that need to belittle others to make themselves look better are IMO on a huge ego trip.

That kind of comments remind me of her friends's (Kristina-Alexis-Raven) snapchats last season.. Disrespectful and arrogant..

no no Just classless IMO and seems to be a pattern of that as well from what I've seen. Not a good look. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 8:28 pm

She better actually live tweet. Last season every time she said she'd do it, she tweeted maybe 4 things max the entire episode Rolling Eyes

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 8:41 pm

I bet Kimmel is going to guess the finalist (like he did in Nicks season) and she is not going to be able to contain herself if he says "Peter"!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Mon May 22, 2017 8:43 pm

jjjami wrote:I watched that interview (kelly and Ryan) and I loved it. She's stated that she's very direct. Love that about her. She feels like she's moved on to better things. In another interview, she's stated that she's happy for Nick. Imo nothing wrong with what she's said, Nick isn't a god. That's her opinion, she feels like she had upgraded which she has, imo. However, everyone has a right to think what she says is 'inappropriate/mean' etc. I personally don't see it that way. 

Anyways TGIM. I can't wait to watch her season unfold! Go Rach!
:claphands
Well, I LOL at her response as I would have probably responded in the same manner. I found it funny; it was a joke. Rachel is very self-assured, very confident. She should not have to dim her shine to feed anyone's ego. She has spoken positively about Nick but he dumped her. She moved on and found love. I love her sassiness. As someone one upthread, we have all said something similar about an ex. Also, did Nick really give her this opportunity or was it MF & Co. Keep your confidence high, Rachel! jmho  clapping!

#JMHO:soapbox
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Well for someone who was ready to accept his proposal and marry the guy, she certainly sounds bitter for someone who is supposedly so happy. He seemed to be just fine for her according to her, now she's upgrading? Be happy for others, what's so difficult.

Rachel Lindsay Would Have Accepted Nick Viall's Proposal
The new "Bachelorette" reveals that if she had the chance to go all the way with "The Bachelor," she would have! Watch.
http://www.eonline.com/videos/258110/rachel-lindsay-would-have-accepted-nick-viall-s-proposal

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 22, 2017 9:03 pm

TLTF wrote:It was an interview of him and Vanessa. I don't remember his exact words but it was something like they won't be watching but they will for sure hear about it. Something like that. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't find the video now, but there's this article where they say they will watch if they have time.

http://www.etonline.com/news/216921_exclusive_nick_viall_and_vanessa_grimaldi_say_they_have_zero_plans_to_do_more_reality_tv_after_dwts/

Also getting buzz lately is Rachel Lindsay's upcoming season of The Bachelorette -- which Viall and Grimaldi say they'll definitely be tuning in to if their schedules allow.

"Our schedules are a little crazier than they have been in the past, but we definitely support her," Viall said.

"I'm sure it's going to be a great season," Grimaldi agreed.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 22, 2017 9:04 pm

@amundefined2 He dumped her? She was no more "dumped" than any of the other women before her or any of the men that she will be eliminating before she picks her final man at the end of her journey.
IMO a truly confident person does not have to sacrifice their own ego for that of someone else's. I have a feeling she feels this way, too. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 9:06 pm

I actually looked up some videos of Rachel talking about nick. I've only seen her said she was happy for him. She didn't mention vanessa though, which clearly shows there was an issue there. But I don't mind her not mentioning Vanessa, because I can't stand when people are fake. If you don't like her, don't say anything, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 pm

I'm confused by the whole thing too. It seems like in more than one of her recent interviews she said she had regrets and thought "what if" she had opened up more to Nick. So I don't think she's pissed or bitter or anything like that. It's pretty well established that she and Vanessa don't like each other, so I'm sure she's had some moments of "if he wants her, he clearly wasn't right for me." Which seems pretty normal to me.

That said, with her "what if" statements re: Nick, she probably realized her F1 might not be all that happy, so she probably wanted to make clear that she's super happy with her F1 and therefore is happy she didn't end up with Nick. My guess it was more her being super happy about her new man and the way it worked out. I'm pretty sure JoJo has said that she was super happy the way things worked out and that didn't mean it was a shade on Ben.

But of course, this is all my own opinion and I think Rachel is awesome (and still like Nick), so yeah.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 22, 2017 9:19 pm

A1day1 wrote:I actually looked up some videos of Rachel talking about nick. I've only seen her said she was happy for him. She didn't mention vanessa though, which clearly shows there was an issue there. But I don't mind her not mentioning Vanessa, because I can't stand when people are fake. If you don't like her, don't say anything, IMO.

true! Smiley

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 9:26 pm

I can't come up with one single reason to justify knocking someone down on national tv or in media interviews. The very same person that you were prepared to get engaged to. It's not the first time she's done that.

That's it for my rant on this one, until she says something else I don't like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1