SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 8:27 pm

The host made a comment and she laughingly said you said it, on to better things.  I see no harm it was said in a jokey way.  IMHO  In real life I say it the people aren't offended. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Mon May 22, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 8:29 pm

The clip from Kelly and Rachel is just banter. It is harmless **EDITED**. It's not that deep! IMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 22, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : everyone has a right to their opinions.)

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Mon May 22, 2017 8:37 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't know if anyone else loves numbers and stats as much as me, but this is great.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-bachelorette/

Love it! Great data analysis. Thank you for sharing...
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Season 13 Episode Guide

Season 13, Episode 3
June 5, 2017
Six lucky guys go on a group date to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," where they strip and dance to raise money for charity. Later, Rachel takes one bachelor on a horseback ride down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills to go shopping; and Rachel's friends surprise her with a mud wrestling competition between eight bachelors in front of a rambunctious crowd.

Season 13, Episode 2
May 29, 2017
Rachel takes eight lucky guys to a backyard barbecue in Malibu where Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis help with a husband material obstacle course. Later, Rachel invites one bachelor to a Palm Springs dog festival; and 10 men spend the day with NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. At the cocktail party, an unwelcome guest crashes the event and asks to see Rachel.
Episodes 2&3 Guide

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue May 23, 2017 8:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
maya213 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Kelly and Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auenCpuU6U0

It's comments like Kelly asking how happy is she that she didn't end up as the F1 with Nick, and her response, you said it not me, and that she's moved on to better things that I find totally unnecessary and arrogant.

Even though she was apparently shocked when she was let go because she thought they had a strong connection, she wouldn't be the lead if it wasn't for his season. People that need to belittle others to make themselves look better are IMO on a huge ego trip.

That kind of comments remind me of her friends's (Kristina-Alexis-Raven) snapchats last season.. Disrespectful and arrogant..

no no Just classless IMO and seems to be a pattern of that as well from what I've seen. Not a good look. jmo

Rachel and Nick are very similar actually. Nick himself said that he is very thankful that Andi did not choose him and even more thankful that Kaitlyn didn't. That's a direct quote from his Ryan Seacrest interview. And those comments were completely unprompted -- i.e. weren't an answer to a particular q that Ryan had asked.

He also said the same thing on JK show. Again unprompted.

Yes you can argue about the wording but essentially they have both said the same thing.
IMO

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Tue May 23, 2017 8:27 am

But the difference is that Andi and Kaitlyn didn't treat Nick always well and with respect. Also Kaitlyn made fun of him about the ring tossing. But Nick has always said nice things about Rachel.

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:13 am

Has any one seen Whitney IG story last night with Rachel, the guy on the couch behind Rachel looks like a close match to peter but I don't think it is.

It got my heart beating a little laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 23, 2017 11:04 am

Rachel on Kimmel last night
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6bA4TlOeEu0
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqZawdSCPYY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WMBm-CCsZRM

Season preview
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=imQy4H9ch68

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 12:06 pm

@sdmom thanks.

Really liked the interview, didn't expect for her to go back to work so quick but good for her.

Last edited by Carine on Tue May 23, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 12:08 pm

Carine wrote:@sdmom thanks.

Really liked the interview, didn't expect for her to who back to work so quck but good for her.

IA I'm so happy she's getting back to normal life as quickly as possible. It's a nice change of pace from the last few Bettes.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Appears she'll be on Access Hollywood and E! News today.

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 77 87b72b10 LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 77 86669110 LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 12:27 pm

About the ratings.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-abc-wins-monday-steady-bachelorette-return-1006674

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1