SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 3:09 pm

They already viewed the first ep, the five guys to watch.
http://toofab.com/2017/05/22/5-ones-to-watch-during-rachel-lindsays-bachelorette-premiere/

Carine

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 3:29 pm

lleyki wrote:So I decided to watch the clip for myself and um, why is no one talking about and asking why Rachel decided to wear one of Raven's tragic outfits from Nick season to the Kelly interview? I swear I remember Raven wearing this exact lace disaster during one of the early rose ceremonies. Rachel's fashion sense has usually been on point. What happened there - lack of sleep?

Sorry, had to get that off my chest because I was momentarily dumbfounded when I saw what she was wearing. Okay, having seen the clip, Kelly set the tone in how she made the comment. She is clearly not a fan and the comment was meant to be harsh and unkind towards Nick in my opinion.

Now that is not Rachel's fault because she is not responsible for what Kelly says but I can see why the whole moment just rubbed some people the wrong way. Especially the way Kelly kept stressing the Vile part which is obviously a deliberate mispronunciation of Nick's last name and something that does irk him.
I loved that dress from today. I don't think it was the same dress. She is fond of the cold shoulders silhouette and I think it looks good on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Nick liked a picture of Peter on Instagram! Funny he said he wouldn't watch but may be Peter is also his favorite giggling

Last edited by TLTF on Mon May 22, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 75 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 75 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 22, 2017 3:34 pm

@TLTF it's that sexy gap in his teeth! It gets 'em every time. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 22, 2017 3:36 pm

@Kashathediva hahahah it must be giggling

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 75 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 75 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 3:38 pm

@TLTF When did Nick say he wasn't going to watch? I thought they both said on the red carpet they are looking forward to the season.

I can see that white lace dress coming from Raven's boutique. There isn't anything I've seen her wear that I'd be interested in. She has an unusual fashion sense, not my style at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 3:41 pm

The post that Nick liked was slightly snarky towards Peter though. **IMO**

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Rachel's white dress is Nicole Miller. Definitely not something from Raven's boutique. Pretty sure her store carries lower end stuff. But someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 75 87b72b10 LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 75 86669110 LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Mon May 22, 2017 3:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@TLTF When did Nick say he wasn't going to watch? I thought they both said on the red carpet they are looking forward to the season.

I can see that white lace dress coming from Raven's boutique. There isn't anything I've seen her wear that I'd be interested in. She has an unusual fashion sense, not my style at all.

The dress is Nicole Miller. Cary Fetman is dressing her, so I doubt she gets much say in what she wears.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 22, 2017 3:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:The post that Nick liked was slightly snarky towards Peter though.

What post was it?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 3:49 pm

@mindless I posted in Peter's thread

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 3:50 pm

I know who Cary Fetman is and the association with this franchise.

I didn't mean that was an actual dress that came from Raven's boutique. I meant it's a style I can see coming from her boutique.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1