SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Rachel talking about the celebrity guests.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-season-13-preview-celebrity-guest-stars-202750623.html

Carine

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by lleyki Mon May 22, 2017 5:46 pm

So I decided to watch the clip for myself and um, why is no one talking about and asking why Rachel decided to wear one of Raven's tragic outfits from Nick season to the Kelly interview? I swear I remember Raven wearing this exact lace disaster during one of the early rose ceremonies. Rachel's fashion sense has usually been on point. What happened there - lack of sleep?

Sorry, had to get that off my chest because I was momentarily dumbfounded when I saw what she was wearing. Okay, having seen the clip, Kelly set the tone in how she made the comment. She is clearly not a fan and the comment was meant to be harsh and unkind towards Nick in my opinion.

Now that is not Rachel's fault because she is not responsible for what Kelly says but I can see why the whole moment just rubbed some people the wrong way. Especially the way Kelly kept stressing the Vile part which is obviously a deliberate mispronunciation of Nick's last name and something that does irk him.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 pm

@sdmom Well said. I can usually easily forgive stuff that goes on during the show, what between the manipulation and the edit, it's a pressure cooker of a situation that is so unreal and outside of the norm. Once they are off the show, then you can get more of a taste for the real person. They are never as good or as bad as the show will have us believe and even as cynical as I can be about the show, I do enjoy seeing people find one another.

@lleyki I don't know why Kelly has her knickers in a knot about Nick so much. She is generally pretty cynical about the show, but it seems way OTT when it comes to Nick. I would enjoy their Bachelor segments so much more if she would just tone her disdain for the show down or at least do it in a more humorous manner.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon May 22, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 5:48 pm

She rocked that dress!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 5:53 pm

@lleyki laugh out loud, I didn't have quite that strong of a reaction but I didn't love this dress either. When she was on GMA the first time as well she wore a short lilac lace dress with butterflies on that i didn't care for. I think it drags the taste level that I think is usually there down and for me there are more suitable options for that time of the morning?

Her dress last night and the GMA one this morning were fab, simple and really classy and showed of her body to perfection imo. I hope we don't get too many more short lace dresses.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Lool yeah I actually liked that dress on her, it was slightly short though, but now that you mentioned it, I do slightly remember Raven wearing something quite similar. Also its actually Cary that is styling her.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUZmIvugfc9/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Carine wrote:Lool yeah I actually liked that dress on her, it was slightly short though, but now that you mentioned it, I do slightly remember Raven wearing something quite similar. Also its actually Cary that is styling her.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUZmIvugfc9/

Speak of the devil, Raven commented with a heart eye emoji laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon May 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Bee wrote:@lleyki laugh out loud, I didn't have quite that strong of a reaction but I didn't love this dress either. When she was on GMA the first time as well she wore a short lilac lace dress with butterflies on that i didn't care for. I think it drags the taste level that I think is usually there down and for me there are more suitable options for that time of the morning?

Her dress last night and the GMA one this morning were fab, simple and really classy and showed of her body to perfection imo. I hope we don't get too many more short lace dresses.

Of course she did. Are we absolutely sure she didn't put her input in, being a "boutique owner" and all? Note to Rachel, if Raven gives any fashion advice, do the opposite.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 6:03 pm

I think sometimes the stylist needs to remember Rachel is older as well but then again I don't think i'd like it on Corrine or Taylor either.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Someone asked upthread what time does the show start. Reminder tonight it starts at 9pm Eastern however the rest of the epi's will be 8pm Eastern.

As usual all other threads will be locked with the exception of the episode thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Mon May 22, 2017 6:19 pm

Bee wrote:I think sometimes the stylist needs to remember Rachel is older as well but then again I don't think i'd like it on Corrine or Taylor either.

I'm only a year younger than Rachel and I would rock a dress like that. IMO, if a dress is flattering on you and appropriate for the occasion, age shouldn't matter.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 6:41 pm

@sweeti810 I think for me its the fact that I don't find it appropriate though and wouldn't on someone younger on a morning talk show. The dress from last night was way more risky but she looked super classy.

The dresses I don't like I don't like because those styles in my opinion look cheap and are the kind of things you buy when you are younger because you don't have the money for better and because they are specifically targeted to that demographic.

I'm a few months younger than Rachel by the way and I work for a large high end clothing brand so maybe thats what is influencing my opinion no idea

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1