SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by hae1001 Mon May 22, 2017 2:03 pm

It wasn't my favorite thing that she has said, but I'm still going to enjoy her anyway and let it go in one ear and out the other.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by jjjami Mon May 22, 2017 2:03 pm

I watched that interview (kelly and Ryan) and I loved it. She's stated that she's very direct. Love that about her. She feels like she's moved on to better things. In another interview, she's stated that she's happy for Nick. Imo nothing wrong with what she's said, Nick isn't a god. That's her opinion, she feels like she had upgraded which she has, imo. However, everyone has a right to think what she says is 'inappropriate/mean' etc. I personally don't see it that way. 

Anyways TGIM. I can't wait to watch her season unfold! Go Rach!

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Like every other season, the lead with say things some will agree with and others wouldn't. This is what makes the discussion interesting-various perspectives.

I'm looking forward to a great season. Tis' will be an interesting one for sure and I intend to enjoy it.

Jmo

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 2:04 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:I agree that Rachel could've chosen a different way to respond to Kelly's question. But I don't think it means she's arrogant or ungrateful. She has spoken so highly of Nick in the past and of how grateful she is for the experience and opportunity afforded to her. The fact that she can befriend just about anyone, no matter if they are similar to her or not, speaks to how well rounded and personable she is. Rachel and I have a lot of mutual friends from our days at UT and then, they had wonderful things to say about her and they say those same things now, specifically how kind and humble she is.

She's a human being. I'm sure there's a comment I've said in the past that wasn't my finest moment, but in no way does it reflect my whole person. All JMO.

Can't like this enough.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Bee wrote:
BachelorBabe512 wrote:I agree that Rachel could've chosen a different way to respond to Kelly's question. But I don't think it means she's arrogant or ungrateful. She has spoken so highly of Nick in the past and of how grateful she is for the experience and opportunity afforded to her. The fact that she can befriend just about anyone, no matter if they are similar to her or not, speaks to how well rounded and personable she is. Rachel and I have a lot of mutual friends from our days at UT and then, they had wonderful things to say about her and they say those same things now, specifically how kind and humble she is.

She's a human being. I'm sure there's a comment I've said in the past that wasn't my finest moment, but in no way does it reflect my whole person. All JMO.

Can't like this enough.

:yes: :yes: :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by maya213 Mon May 22, 2017 2:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kelly and Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auenCpuU6U0

It's comments like Kelly asking how happy is she that she didn't end up as the F1 with Nick, and her response, you said it not me, and that she's moved on to better things that I find totally unnecessary and arrogant.

Even though she was apparently shocked when she was let go because she thought they had a strong connection, she wouldn't be the lead if it wasn't for his season. People that need to belittle others to make themselves look better are IMO on a huge ego trip.

That kind of comments remind me of her friends's (Kristina-Alexis-Raven) snapchats last season.. Disrespectful and arrogant..

maya213

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Jessica Radloff‏ @JRadloff
The day before filming began on #TheBachelorette, I met 5 of @therachlindsay's guys to see what they packed. Whoa:
https://thescene.com/watch/glamour/the-bachelorette-contestants-suitcases
https://twitter.com/JRadloff/status/866695636090896384

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 2:08 pm

@lleyki I was just wondering! Since you guys are sleuthers, I thought you guys have the inside scoop on that situation. I always wondered about that if I'm being honest, but I in no way wanted to drag Vanessa in the mud. Didnt mean to offend. It's VERY easy to tell who likes who on this forum laugh out loud! But I'm excited for this season! Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Carine wrote:
The day before filming began on #TheBachelorette, I met 5 of @therachlindsay's guys to see what they packed. Whoa:

I honestly love Demario. I've tried not to but I just do laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Carine wrote:

Omg, Alex's suits match his personality cantstopl He does have a good sense of humor. Ah, Grant is wearing a converse, I like wearing them too. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 2:11 pm

A1day1 wrote:@lleyki I was just wondering! Since you guys are sleuthers, I thought you guys have the inside scoop on that situation. I always wondered about that if I'm being honest, but I in no way wanted to drag Vanessa in the mud. Didnt mean to offend. It's VERY easy to tell who likes who on this forum laugh out loud! But I'm excited for this season! Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in!

It's not necessarily about who likes who on this forum, it's about sharing opinions. I may not care for someone, but I will certainly post a positive opinion if I feel that way about a post or article or any subject that may come up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Can I just say, Alex is such a stud. haha

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1