SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 12:45 pm

I'm so glad it's not Bryan. Rachel is one of my favorite Bachelorettes so it would have been hard to stomach imo.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 12:48 pm

jjjami wrote:I'm so glad it's not Bryan. Rachel is one of my favorite Bachelorettes so it would have been hard to stomach imo.

I was really just gonna suck it up and root for him/them if she chose him. But I know fave, and clearly she knows herself, so I never got off the peter for F1 train. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bee wrote:I so hope he's right but I agree @ReneeM I think there have been a few things that made me feel very strongly that it was him even when there were things pointing to it being someone else.

The hometown date pictures especially the one reality steve released later where she had her arms around him and had her chin resting on his chest always gave me pause as I saw more chemistry and affection in that picture than I've ever seen with her snogging Bryan's face off.  

I remember Ali in interviews post show saying when she wasn't really into someone and the conversation was lacking she would just make out with them. Something to keep in mind.

Agreed. I find the best example Brad and Chantal - chemistry out the ying yang IMO, while his heart was totally somewhere else.

And normally I'm not a fan of couple names but Petal is actually the cutest ever and I love it awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed May 17, 2017 12:52 pm

@Sprite giggling That's one way to do it. I'll have to remember to keep that in mind when sleuthing in future

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Here is one bit of sleuthing that bolsters the Peter F1 train. I checked Rachel's instagram followers yesterday and his best friend (Amanda) who nominated him was following Rachel on instagram. Since I don't follow Amanda, I couldn't tell when she had followed Rachel, but I did consider that if Rachel had broken Peter's heart, she might have unfollowed Rachel. It isn't much, but it's something Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Watching that Ellen show right now. damn. giggling giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 12:56 pm

reason wrote:Watching that Ellen show right now. damn. giggling giggling giggling giggling

I'm going to go do the same hehehe

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 12:56 pm

coolangel wrote:Did anyone else notice this is the first season in a while where RS hasn't posted the F4 breakdown when he spoiled who the lead was engaged to? Makes me go hmm. question

What do you mean the final 4 breakdown? He gave out the final 4 and their order of elimination. What else is there?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 12:58 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:Here is one bit of sleuthing that bolsters the Peter F1 train. I checked Rachel's instagram followers yesterday and his best friend (Amanda) who nominated him was following Rachel on instagram. Since I don't follow Amanda, I couldn't tell when she had followed Rachel, but I did consider that if Rachel had broken Peter's heart, she might have unfollowed Rachel. It isn't much, but it's something Smiley

That's interesting good catch..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Sprite wrote:
coolangel wrote:Did anyone else notice this is the first season in a while where RS hasn't posted the F4 breakdown when he spoiled who the lead was engaged to? Makes me go hmm. question

What do you mean the final 4 breakdown? He gave out the final 4 and their order of elimination. What else is there?

Oh I think the person meant who left at F3 and who the F2 was.

I suspect Eric then Bryan but it's not confirmed. Or did RS post that? I may have missed it in his column.

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm

I remember the story book when they start filming that was seen in the production office of Emmett and Ellie
Emmett = laid back = Peter, Ellie spitefire = Rachel, then first 1 on 1 Peter, next day Ellen that is back to back date, hmmm, Millsy said Rachel was in love and exhausted right after her hometown date with Peter but was on Deann hometown, hmm, then Peter gets first MTP date with lots of present!!!!yep he did good. yes yes

Last edited by reason on Fri May 19, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Sprite wrote:

He didn't give the order of elimination for F3 - Usually, he gives the F4 breakdown when he spoils the F1 from what I remember. It might not mean much but it makes me curious how much does he really know about how things went down towards the end.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1