SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 12:05 pm

@ReneeM  I understand. That's what we do here, sleuth and form opinions. Whether RS is right or not, is not my point. My point is this is a sleuthing forum. There is still a lot more to sleuth when the season starts.

There might be a bracelet, or necklaces that Peter gave Rachel, that we can watch out for, or new sleuthers will learn how to sleuth body language, and with the help from the experienced sleuthers they can learn how to analyze screen caps.

There are always other sleuthing statistics that can be saved for future seasons, like what happened to the guaranteed 1-1 5th 7th date etc. So when I say sleuthing never stops, I'm not talking about just the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Bee Wed May 17, 2017 12:06 pm

I so hope he's right but I agree @ReneeM I think there have been a few things that made me feel very strongly that it was him even when there were things pointing to it being someone else.

The hometown date pictures especially the one reality steve released later where she had her arms around him and had her chin resting on his chest always gave me pause as I saw more chemistry and affection in that picture than I've ever seen with her snogging Bryan's face off.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 17, 2017 12:08 pm

If spoiler is correct, then Rachel broke the stats for the Episode 5 1-1, way to go for doing that IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:14 pm

I'm so happy and excited to watch this love story   Jumping hearts  Rachel's heart eyes at Peter (IMO) make me so excited to see her fall in love.

But ... I also totally agree with the below too

Sprite wrote:As much as I listen to RS, I always like to watch the show to see for myself. I never trust 100% his spoilers since I always remember that he was all into Des picking Brooks when I just couldn't see Brooks reciprocating. It would be so easy to slip RS the wrong info.

I never 100% believe RS until there's a lot of other sleuthed evidence.  I've seen so much pre-show that made me really feel Peter could be the one and that he's the one I would want for her, but I've also seen things that strongly point to Bryan IMO.  I was so head over heels for Des and Brooks from the first preseason pics of them on their week 2 date in their wedding outfits, that I could never see that it really wasn't happening for him. I was as blinded and goo goo as Des. giggling  So I'm excited to watch Peter and Rachel together, and I'll also be anxious to see what all you guys find from watching everyone post show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Mazel tov to the happy couple!! Petal? Rater? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Wait, Petal is actually really cute laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Yes, I like Petal.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 12:32 pm

aww I've been calling them Pachel!

But I like Petal better Smiley

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Bee wrote:I so hope he's right but I agree @ReneeM I think there have been a few things that made me feel very strongly that it was him even when there were things pointing to it being someone else.

The hometown date pictures especially the one reality steve released later where she had her arms around him and had her chin resting on his chest always gave me pause as I saw more chemistry and affection in that picture than I've ever seen with her snogging Bryan's face off.  

I remember Ali in interviews post show saying when she wasn't really into someone and the conversation was lacking she would just make out with them. Something to keep in mind.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 12:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@ReneeM  I understand. That's what we do here, sleuth and form opinions. Whether RS is right or not, is not my point. My point is this is a sleuthing forum. There is still a lot more to sleuth when the season starts.

There might be a bracelet, or necklaces that Peter gave Rachel, that we can watch out for, or new sleuthers will learn how to sleuth body language, and with the help from the experienced sleuthers they can learn how to analyze screen caps.

There are always other sleuthing statistics that can be saved for future seasons, like what happened to the guaranteed 1-1 5th 7th date etc. So when I say sleuthing never stops, I'm not talking about just the F1.

ITA. Honestly, that is the most fun, interesting part of this whole thing for me. Going all the way back to FORT, I always got a kick out of the things that sleuthers would catch. It's a bonus this time around that the alleged F1 is the guy I would have picked for Rachel, who is the whole reason I'm watching this circus of a franchise for the first time since Emily's season. Sleuth on!

Bee wrote:I so hope he's right but I agree @ReneeM I think there have been a few things that made me feel very strongly that it was him even when there were things pointing to it being someone else.

ITA.  I mentioned in one of my first posts here that Rachel and Bryan in the club during his HTD reminded me a lot of what I used to see on production sets, in that it came off very directed and staged. They weren't standing especially close, then suddenly they're dancing then kissing. I just got the vibe that someone off-camera was directing them in terms of what to do. Also, Rachel was very huggy with Dean, but again, it gave me that production feel.  I suspect that a combination of good directing and Rachel seeming to be a very warm, tactile person might make certain things appear deeper than they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed May 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Did anyone else notice this is the first season in a while where RS hasn't posted the F4 breakdown when he spoiled who the lead was engaged to? Makes me go hmm. question

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Thank heavens! It's nice to be able to root for the couple. Not sure I could have with Bryan.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1