SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Carine Sat May 20, 2017 2:32 am

@TLTF thanks, if she was not allowed to mention the engagement I so think she would have slipped up in an interview lool.

Carine

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 3:13 am

TLTF wrote:Is there a link for Millsy podcast ? Was it interesting? Smiley

They just discussed the Bios, got boring and long so I stopped listening

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat May 20, 2017 7:50 am

Rachel is at a gay/drag bar with Whitney and some celebrity choreographers. Looks like they are having so much fun.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:16 am

@Dessler What time is it over there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat May 20, 2017 8:21 am

Not sure.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:26 am

@Dessler Well at least she is not alone. The rest of the squad not there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat May 20, 2017 8:53 am

@reason Just Whitney. She lives in LA.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 20, 2017 9:16 am

@see2love oh ok Smiley Thank you!

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 48 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 48 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 20, 2017 10:10 am

Wait, why is she allowed to say she's engaged? They've been so cagey about it for years now. I'm happy though because she's adorable talking about it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:18 am

@mindless Maybe they want more people to watch.  Seeing how she was so skeptical last season they want others to see her fall in love, and that she really fall hard hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 20, 2017 10:32 am

Yes I know that I read somewhere may be on this forum I don't remember but anyway I read that knowing it made that person more curious to see her journey. How indeed did she found love. I know that even now that I know the winner I want to see even more their connection and how it all happened. It's an amazing love story to watch. Imo.

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 48 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 48 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:36 am

TLTF wrote:I dont know if you already saw these ones! Sorry if you did :\

'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Reveals Why She... par Hollywoodlife

Sing-songing "I think we'll be great" is so cute.  This girl is very confident in what she has found right now, that's for sure IMO.  I hope it's not just a post-bubble honeymoon feeling but is the real thing that will last as they go through the hard part of the show airing.  So happy for Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1